As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I forgot what the idea for that was.

I did use Honest Abe's idea of a twist with Elsa turning against Morningstar, the demon who masquerades as a kindly old monk.
The idea was that basically, Elsa was attempt to get the shard out of Kai because they're siblings. While Morningstar tries to make Gerda think Elsa plans something different.

The Snow Queen Reviews
"Let it Go," with lyrics by Joe Raposo, is the best song in the entire film.
- The New York Post

Seeing Elsa's coronation dress turn into a snowy-blue leotard during the "Let it Go" sequence was a thing of beauty. But later in the film, was it worth it to have a close-up of her leotard covered ass when she engages Morningstar in the final battle?
- The Village Voice

I shouldn't have to say this about a G-rated film. But if one arrest at an AMC theatre in Jacksonville, Florida is any indication, I would advise Mom and Dad to just take the kids and leave your basement dwelling Uncle Fred at home. Just a thought.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The sibling relationship between Kai and Elsa will really tug your heartstrings.
- Variety

Michelle Pfeiffer, the voice of Anna, has a long, successful career ahead of her. Mark my words!
- The New York Times

Time for Walt Disney, Sr. to tell Whitey Larkin to take a hike!
- The San Francisco Chronicle

"Let it Go," with lyrics by Joe Raposo, is the best song in the entire film.
- The New York Post

Seeing Elsa's coronation dress turn into a snowy-blue leotard during the "Let it Go" sequence was a thing of beauty. But later in the film, was it worth it to have a close-up of her leotard covered ass when she engages Morningstar in the final battle?
- The Village Voice

I shouldn't have to say this about a G-rated film. But if one arrest at an AMC theatre in Jacksonville, Florida is any indication, I would advise Mom and Dad to just take the kids and leave your basement dwelling Uncle Fred at home. Just a thought.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The sibling relationship between Kai and Elsa will really tug your heartstrings.
- Variety

Michelle Pfeiffer, the voice of Anna, has a long, successful career ahead of her. Mark my words!
- The New York Times

Time for Walt Disney, Sr. to tell Whitey Larkin to take a hike!
- The San Francisco Chronicle
So the 80s frozen crave begins

So the 80s frozen crave begins
Not gonna lie, if this leads to an animated series on either The Disney Channel or one of the Big Television Networks ITTL, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I mean, we don't have one yet IOTL, and the "toyetic cartoon adaptation" phase was long behind us here! Couple said craze with that era of animation, and you'd be expecting a toyetic animated series as well over there.

With a successful Snow Queen here, Freddie Starr's career is certainly hitting new heights and looks to be avoiding his OTL fate. Maybe you can put up a small bio as how things are going for him up to 1980 here and what might be next in his acting career?

Also while we're at it, what's the plot of TTL'S Snow Queen here?

Last edited:
Pee wee, no! You had an SNL audition ahead of ya!

Also, as a man of culture, i'd say yes, it was worth it ;) besides, it's Disney, the same company that showed boobs in fantasia. We've seen worse.

What are their roles in the story?

They isolate Elsa from Kai at the beginning, sending Kai to live next door to Gerda. At the coronation, they try to nudge Elsa into marrying Prince Hans (Mark Hamill). The problem is that Hans is an even bigger douchebag than in the OTL film.

Anyways, Elsa runs away and turns everyone else into human popsicles.

The king and queen are not seen in the film till the very end when they are reunited with Elsa and Kai.

Last edited:

PNWKing

Banned
Will Disney actually buy Kenner? For one Kenner was basically kept in business by doing the toys for Star Wars. For two, General Mills probably wants to sell.