As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
Another idea I had is that Phase 2 can use the OTL Next Generation characters, and that the movie could be a backdoor pilot for Phase 2.

Another idea I had is that Phase 2 can use the OTL Next Generation characters, and that the movie could be a backdoor pilot for Phase 2.
I think at least the three original Phase II characters, Xon, Will Decker, and Ilia, should be keep.
One idea I had is that the movie focuses on Captain Christopher Pike.
In a TV series focused on Captain Pike we have David Gautreaux as a young Spock, Persis Khambatta as Number One (but with an actual name) and maybe Stephen Collins as a younger Christopher Pike.

Sadly not. The CS Lewis estate was very uncooperative. In fact, they were very closed minded towards a lot of Richard Williams' ideas during production. Also, they absolutely despised the ideas that Howard Ashman had contributed, only for Danjaq to stand behind Howard all the way through. The stipulations that the Lewis estate demanded from Williams and UA were far less reasonable than what PL Travers wanted from Walt Disney, Sr. when he bought the film rights to Mary Poppins.

So the next project for Danjaq will likely be the finish The Thief and the Cobbler.
On the one hand, I weep for Narnia fans ITTL, seeing as though they may never get adaptations of the other books at this rate compared to IOTL, in which we did get the first three books adapted.

On the other hand, maybe Richard Williams's golden boy gets made better than IOTL? So, perhaps it evens out.

PNWKing

Banned
Who could the main actor for Captain America be: Emilio Estevez, Charlie Sheen, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Spader, Kurt Russell, Bryan Cranston, Tom Hanks, or Kevin Spacey.

Who could the main actor for Captain America be: Emilio Estevez, Charlie Sheen, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Spader, Kurt Russell, Bryan Cranston, Tom Hanks, or Kevin Spacey.
Honestly none of them sound right depending on when you want it I kinda like Peter Weller, Michael Biehn or maybe Brian Bosworth.

The Very First SportsCenter
YyFWcV2Mc0iTAOOIWwmfhikKu1oDhQitOVL78w65w0RFIzuMRVzuByiJunPb9JpWCQJ1M3Wgc4PNLZ0VoUq97vg1

Sign displayed during construction of ESPN's Bristol, CT headquarters.

0gXjNH-dML_ZzTSHbLOcdS5Acb5-0ow_fdPtjNv2ZIKg7Dol25AFvP6giiT3PuyGXYtUxE3YVETWXMB3igZVK5ph0cU

Print ad promoting ESPN's launch.

The evening of September 7, 1979, at 7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific, a viewership of roughly 30,000 tuned in for the debut of the newest concept in cable television. The Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, now simply called by its acronym ESPN, was founded by Bill Rasmussen along with his son Scott and Aetna insurance agent Ed Eagan. The idea of a network devoted solely to sports was a headscratcher at first, but one day, ESPN would grow into a global brand.

Lee Leonard and George Grande had the privilege of hosting the very first broadcast of SportsCenter.

September-7-1979...ESPN-Debuts-On-September-7-1979-at-700-p.m.-EST-an-esti

Down below, a sampling of what you, your parents or grandparents may have seen in the first few months of ESPN's history:

lf

The original ESPN banner displayed on stadiums and arenas wherever and whenever the network televises events across the US.

YyFWcV2Mc0iTAOOIWwmfhikKu1oDhQitOVL78w65w0RFIzuMRVzuByiJunPb9JpWCQJ1M3Wgc4PNLZ0VoUq97vg1

Sign displayed during construction of ESPN's Bristol, CT headquarters.

0gXjNH-dML_ZzTSHbLOcdS5Acb5-0ow_fdPtjNv2ZIKg7Dol25AFvP6giiT3PuyGXYtUxE3YVETWXMB3igZVK5ph0cU

Print ad promoting ESPN's launch.

The evening of September 7, 1979, at 7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific, a viewership of roughly 30,000 tuned in for the debut of the newest concept in cable television. The Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, now simply called by its acronym ESPN, was founded by Bill Rasmussen along with his son Scott and Aetna insurance agent Ed Eagan. The idea of a network devoted solely to sports was a headscratcher at first, but one day, ESPN would grow into a global brand.

Lee Leonard and George Grande had the privilege of hosting the very first broadcast of SportsCenter.

September-7-1979...ESPN-Debuts-On-September-7-1979-at-700-p.m.-EST-an-esti

Down below, a sampling of what you, your parents or grandparents may have seen in the first few months of ESPN's history:

lf

The original ESPN banner displayed on stadiums and arenas wherever and whenever the network televises events across the US.
Get to Star Trek already