As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Me. Perhaps there could be some sort of miracle where Lillian gives brith to a second child in 1940?

BTW, OldNavy, if you like, you can start a new convo to detail my ideas for changes.

It would be more likely for lillian to give birth to a second child in 1936 instead of adopting Sharon. If you really what push out the birth or Walt son to some thing unrealistic I got an much more ironic date in mind for the birth of Walt jr. That date is june 14th 1946. Does anybody see the irony in that date

Does anybody like the idea of Walt Disney not geting in a fight over licensing fee's with Kunizo Matsuo, resulting in nara dreamland being disney land nara

Igeo654 suggested that walt should achive his original vision for epcot. I am afraid that oringal vison of the city of future is a bad idea because such a vison would quickly become out dated. Redvopling city slums like he did with the progress city intive in the old american magic is a better idea. However, I do like the idea of Donald trump travlign to build his vison of the city of the future in the middle of nowhere (It would probbly be in the middle of wyoming or montana) and the project is such a big failure that it bankrupt the donald so bad he becomes homeless. He ends up squating his unfished city of the future

Silly Symphonies
Narration by Alec Baldwin (From the TV special It Was All Started by a Mouse)
By mid-1929, Walt was enjoying great success with the Mickey Mouse shorts. As Steamboat Willie exceeded box office expectations, Walt began entertaining distribution offers from Columbia Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, United Artists, Celebrity Productions and the Fox Film Corporation. In the meantime, he visited an old Kansas City acquaintance, Carl W. Stalling, and the two conceived the idea of a new series that would become the Silly Symphonies.

The first Silly Symphony was the Skeleton Dance, released on August 1, 1929.
maxresdefault.jpg

Three years later, the studio released Flowers and Trees. Half of the picture had already been finished in black and white, but when Walt learned of the three-strip Technicolor process, many scenes were redrawn, repainted and reshot in full color.
174e9e099fd480bc0174119b327aa4fb.jpg

Later in 1932 came Babes in the Woods, based loosely on Grimm's Hansel and Gretel fairy tale.
NOV19-babes-in-the-woods-released-TDID1180x600-780x440.jpg

Then in 1933 came The Three Little Pigs. Thanks to the memorable song Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?, this short would go on to be the most successful entry of the Silly Symphonies series.
evil-three-little-pigs.jpg

The following year in 1934, Donald Duck made his screen debut in The Wise Little Hen.
c7ba8a9ad63cd847a817eff818ca8c55.jpg

Baldwin (Cont'd)
But in the midst of the Silly Symphonies craze, Walt was already looking towards the future.

WALT: "I saw the handwriting on the walls early - that the short subject is just a filler on any program. I just felt I just had to diversify my business. So if I could crack the feature field, I could do things."

hyperion-studio-1134x600.jpg

PNWKing

Banned
june 14th 1946.
Hahahahahahaha. Disney's son being born the same day as Trump. Makes me think that Disney's son should run as a version of Trump and it would be ironic if he complains about ABC treating his campaign unfairly because Disney bought ABC in 1995 OTL. I'll take it that that won't happen here.

I hope any of Rumiko Takahashi's works are relevant to TTL. Hopefully Urusei Yatsura is brought to the U.S. some time between 1981-82, and becomes a huge success there ITTL. I've even got some suggestions on who should bring Urusei Yatsura to the U.S., If you're interested, let me know.

I hope any of Rumiko Takahashi's works are relevant to TTL. Hopefully Urusei Yatsura is brought to the U.S. some time between 1981-82, and becomes a huge success there ITTL. I've even got some suggestions on who should bring Urusei Yatsura to the U.S., If you're interested, let me know.
The issue is than USA is too damn puritan at the time and UY would got the bad publicity at the time(Ranma flew down the radar in NA as was niche it seems) and that is worse than a late localization at times

Maybe maison ikkoku than is a little more tame and still very well done manga

Hahahahahahaha. Disney's son being born the same day as Trump. Makes me think that Disney's son should run as a version of Trump and it would be ironic if he complains about ABC treating his campaign unfairly because Disney bought ABC in 1995 OTL. I'll take it that that won't happen here.

Gald some one got the joke. I picture Donald Trump and Jr as being the opposites of Walt and Walt Jr. I also like the idea of Walt jr Running president as a demorcat and becoming a way better president then Donald Trump

Didn't Disney distribute himself because he hated how hollywood sidelined animation?

Not till the 50's IOTL.

Gald some one got the joke. I picture Donald Trump and Jr as being the opposites of Walt and Walt Jr. I also like the idea of Walt jr Running president as a demorcat and becoming a way better president then Donald Trump

I'm pretty sure IOTL Walt became a little more conservative after the animators went on the 1941 strike.