As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

When will Walt Jr be having kids. I like the idea of him having twin boys. One of them is a creative golden boy who with holds the family legacy. The other other one is selazy womanizing black sheep. I like The black sheep being disowned or at least estranged form the disney family in the late 90's early 2000's and going on to form his own company. I would probably call it Hollywood pictures and use the sphinx for the logo. The black sheep has some success at first but it goes to his head he goes backrput on a combination theme park real estate project in the middle of nowhere Montana that was ment to be great then the disney world called the The Universe of Wonder. The Universe of wonder would include a theme park called the Empire of Dreams and a master planed community called Futeroplis that was ment to out EPCOT Walt Diseny the first original OTL vision of Epcot back when it was city and not a themepark. The empire of dreams was the disney black sheep attempt to out out his grand father by building a .I am not sure if would pefer the disney black sheep ending homeless and livign in his unfished resort which or if he is arested for funding his project through money land and tax evaison. PS I like ide of Brett Ratner Havery Winsitne and chris savino.

When will Walt Jr be having kids. I like the idea of him having twin boys. One of them is a creative golden boy who with holds the family legacy. The other other one is selazy womanizing black sheep. I like The black sheep being disowned or at least estranged form the disney family in the late 90's early 2000's and going on to form his own company. I would probably call it Hollywood pictures and use the sphinx for the logo. The black sheep has some success at first but it goes to his head he goes backrput on a combination theme park real estate project in the middle of nowhere Montana that was ment to be great then the disney world called the The Universe of Wonder. The Universe of wonder would include a theme park called the Empire of Dreams and a master planed community called Futeroplis that was ment to out EPCOT Walt Diseny the first original OTL vision of Epcot back when it was city and not a themepark. The empire of dreams was the disney black sheep attempt to out out his grand father by building a .I am not sure if would pefer the disney black sheep ending homeless and livign in his unfished resort which or if he is arested for funding his project through money land and tax evaison. PS I like ide of Brett Ratner Havery Winsitne and chris savino.
Oh dear god stop spamming the thread with this. Please

Rocky (1976 Film)
Rocky
eventbrite.jpg

Released on November 21, 1976 by United Artists.

Produced on a budget of just $1 Million in 1976 dollars, Rocky would go on to be the highest grossing film of the year.

Winner of three Oscars, including Best Picture for 1976.​

Yeah, but if you guys don't want John K being mentioned anymore ITTL, we could find a way to still have R&S and instead have Bob Camp be the creator.
How about Camp and Kricfalusi swap places compared to OTL, where Bob gets all the credit, and John K. barely gets anything? If you ask me, that sounds like a serviceable idea to preserve the legacy of R&S.

Entertainment News for November/December 1976
Avery-Clampett lines up investors to help acquire the rights to the 1940's theatrical shorts Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella. Tex Avery directed both shorts at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer prior to accepting a position at 20th Century-Fox during the postwar period. It was at Fox where Avery directed the majority of the Little Audrey, Herman and Katnip and Baby Huey cartoons. After Fox, Avery joined Famous Studios where he defined the design and character traits of the Walter Lantz/Paul Smith character Chilly Willy. As of 1976, Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella have each resided in the Fox film vault for the last 28 years. As soon as these shorts were acquired, the original MGM lion's roar was edited out and replaced by the Fox fanfare and trademark.
- Variety

Muppet Show
lifts SBC into first place for the very first time.
- TV Guide

United Artists' Rocky packs a punch at the box office. Sequel to be fast-tracked.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Chronicles of Narnia
book series optioned by Richard Williams Animation.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Avery-Clampett lines up investors to help acquire the rights to the 1940's theatrical shorts Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella. Tex Avery directed both shorts at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer prior to accepting a position at 20th Century-Fox during the postwar period. It was at Fox where Avery directed the majority of the Little Audrey, Herman and Katnip and Baby Huey cartoons. After Fox, Avery joined Famous Studios where he defined the design and character traits of the Walter Lantz/Paul Smith character Chilly Willy. As of 1976, Red Hot Riding Hood and Swing Shift Cinderella have each resided in the Fox film vault for the last 28 years. As soon as these shorts were acquired, the original MGM lion's roar was edited out and replaced by the Fox fanfare and trademark.
- Variety

Muppet Show
lifts SBC into first place for the very first time.
- TV Guide

United Artists' Rocky packs a punch at the box office. Sequel to be fast-tracked.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Chronicles of Narnia
book series optioned by Richard Williams Animation.
- The Hollywood Reporter
Nice to see they swapped a lion for a fox. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll see the original cuts of these shorts anytime soon ITTL.

And it's a good thing for that!

Not that I blame them.

If this leads him to realize ahead of time that storyboards are important, maybe The Thief and the Cobbler will be made the way Richard Williams intended it to be after all.

Nice to see they swapped a lion for a fox. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll see the original cuts of these shorts anytime soon ITTL.

And it's a good thing for that!

Not that I blame them.

If this leads him to realize ahead of time that storyboards are important, maybe The Thief and the Cobbler will be made the way Richard Williams intended it to be after all.

I'm afraid not, but that lion might turn up if any pre-1947 prints still exist.

Yup.

It was inevitable.

And of course, if The Thief and the Cobbler does get completed, it'll bridge the gap between the Golden Age veterans that helped start production and the younger artists like Daniel Abbott and Eric Goldberg that might wind up being the ones finishing it.