5) Missing You
6) 10,000 Promises
7) Like a Child
8) Hey Mr DJ (Keep Playin' This Song)
9) Set Adrift on Memory Bliss
10) That's What She Said
11) If I Don't Have You
12) If You Want it to Be Good Girl (Get Yourself a Bad Boy) [3]
13) All I Have to Give (Conversation Mix)

[1] ITTL, this song combines the radio edit with Nick's bridge from the radio version.
[2] IOTL, this song was featured on the soundtrack to Booty Call.
[3] This song would later be used in a Deadpool adaptation.

OTL Covers
Front-770x765.jpg

IOTL, the US debut album (above) combined the group's favorite songs from their first two international releases.​
R-598686-1245600361.jpeg.jpg

IOTL, this was the second international album (above).​

South Park (1997 TV Series)
South Park
maxresdefault.jpg

Launched August 13, 1997 on Comedy Central.

Produced by
Braniff (Now South Park Studios)
Comedy Partners

Distributed by
Hollywood Pictures Television

Created by
Matt Stone
Trey Parker

Voices
Same as OTL​

South Park
maxresdefault.jpg

Launched August 13, 1997 on Comedy Central.

Produced by
Braniff (Now South Park Studios)
Comedy Partners

Distributed by
Hollywood Pictures Television

Created by
Matt Stone
Trey Parker

Voices
Same as OTL​
Good to see South Park has been unchanged in its development history.
Although, I must ask: Does this mean that South Park's popularity would give Hollywood Pictures another animated IP to cash in with after the Jay Ward universe dies out?

Good to see South Park has been unchanged in its development history.
Although, I must ask: Does this mean that South Park's popularity would give Hollywood Pictures another animated IP to cash in with after the Jay Ward universe dies out?
Yup. Another cash cow for Hollywood Pictures. Plus, there will be at least one SP character who worked or works for Namco in Denver.

Does anybody like the idea of a disney park in Australia
A Disney park in Australia could technically work (Aussies love theme parks and they have a thriving industry there), but I believe it will probably be at a smaller scale like OG Disneyland or even the Disneytowns from Geekhis's AHITOM timeline.

1997-98 Saturday Morning Schedule
1997-98 Saturday Morning Schedule
New shows in BOLD.

ABC
Preview special includes a new rendition of Rainbow Connection featuring Gus St. Pierre and Kermit the Frog.
8:00 The Big Comfy Couch (Radical Sheep)
8:30 Fraggle Rock (Jim Henson; Reruns)
9:00 Mummies Alive! (DiC; Golden Harvest)
9:30 Hey Arnold! (Hanna-Barbera)
10:00 Mina and the Count (Hanna-Barbera)
10:30 The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (Warner Bros.; Theatrical shorts)
12:30 Science Court (Hanna-Barbera)

CBS
8:00 Beakman's World (Columbia-TriStar)
8:30 Extreme Dinosaurs (DiC; Golden Harvest)
9:00 Ned's Newt (Nelvana; Columbia-TriStar Television)
9:30 The New Batman and Superman Adventures (Screen Gems; Columbia-TriStar Television)
10:30 The New Ghostwriter Mysteries (Columbia-TriStar Television)
11:00 The Green Lantern/Green Arrow Hour (Screen Gems; Columbia-TriStar Television)
12:00 CBS Storybreak

NBC
8:00 C-Bear and Jamal (Film Roman)
8:30 Saved by the Bell: The New Class (RKO Television)
9:00 Toonsylvania (DreamWorks SKG)
9:30 Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension (RKO Television)
10:00 The Weird Al Show (RKO Television)
10:30 The Little Lulu Show (Ruby-Spears; United Artists)
11:00 Kenzo (RKO Television)

SBC
8:30 Wheel 2000 (Warner Bros.; Merv Griffin)
9:00 Men in Black: The Series (Carolco)
9:30 Ultimate Goosebumps (New Line Cinema)
10:00 Power Rangers in Space (Golden Harvest)
10:30 Animaniacs (Warner Bros.)
11:00 Ultraforce (Warner Bros.)
11:30 Road Rovers (Warner Bros.)

Fox (Fall 1997)
8:00 101 Dalmatians: The Series (Disney)
8:30 The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Disney; reruns)
9:00 Recess (Disney)
9:30 Pepper Ann (Disney)
10:00 Power Pack (Grantray-Lawrence)
10:30 The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper (Grantray-Lawrence; reruns)
11:00 Jungle Cubs (Disney)
11:30 Silver Surfer (Grantray-Lawrence)

Fox (Spring 1998)
10:30 The Backstreet Project (Grantray-Lawrence)

UPN
8:00 Arthur (Rankin Bass/Paramount)
8:30 Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount; Sega)
9:00 Earthworm Jim (Universal Cartoon Studios)
9:30 Extreme Ghostbusters (Paramount)
10:00 Space Goofs (Gaumont; Golden Harvest)
10:30 Sam and Max: Freelance Police (Universal)
11:00 Samurai Pizza Cats (Golden Harvest)
11:30 Walter Melon (Golden Harvest)
12:00 Secrets of the Cryptkeeper's Haunted House (Paramount)

Let me know which Saturday Morning shows you're looking forward to this season.

Looking forward to see David Sidoni host Wheel 2000 on SBC which is a Kids Version of Wheel of Fortune and will David Sidoni also host a Weekday Daytime Version of Wheel of Fortune on SBC in addition Pat Sajak hosting the Syndicated Nighttime Version ITTL?

Looking forward to see David Sidoni host Wheel 2000 on SBC which is a Kids Version of Wheel of Fortune and will David Sidoni also host a Weekday Daytime Version of Wheel of Fortune on SBC in addition Pat Sajak hosting the Syndicated Nighttime Version ITTL?
Sajak has hosted Wheel in syndication since the late Eighties.

ABC
Preview special includes a new rendition of Rainbow Connection featuring Gus St. Pierre and Kermit the Frog.
8:00 The Big Comfy Couch (Radical Sheep)
8:30 Fraggle Rock (Jim Henson; Reruns)
9:00 Mummies Alive! (DiC; Golden Harvest)
9:30 Hey Arnold! (Hanna-Barbera)
10:00 Mina and the Count (Hanna-Barbera)
10:30 The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (Warner Bros.; Theatrical shorts)
12:30 Science Court (Hanna-Barbera)

CBS
8:00 Beakman's World (Columbia-TriStar)
8:30 Extreme Dinosaurs (DiC; Golden Harvest)
9:00 Ned's Newt (Nelvana; Columbia-TriStar Television)
9:30 The New Batman and Superman Adventures (Screen Gems; Columbia-TriStar Television)
10:30 The New Ghostwriter Mysteries (Columbia-TriStar Television)
11:00 The Green Lantern/Green Arrow Hour (Screen Gems; Columbia-TriStar Television)
12:00 CBS Storybreak

NBC
8:00 C-Bear and Jamal (Film Roman)
8:30 Saved by the Bell: The New Class (RKO Television)
9:00 Toonsylvania (DreamWorks SKG)
9:30 Eerie, Indiana: The Other Dimension (RKO Television)
10:00 The Weird Al Show (RKO Television)
10:30 The Little Lulu Show (Ruby-Spears; United Artists)
11:00 Kenzo (RKO Television)

SBC
8:30 Wheel 2000 (Warner Bros.; Merv Griffin)
9:00 Men in Black: The Series (Carolco)
9:30 Ultimate Goosebumps (New Line Cinema)
10:00 Power Rangers in Space (Golden Harvest)
10:30 Animaniacs (Warner Bros.)
11:00 Ultraforce (Warner Bros.)
11:30 Road Rovers (Warner Bros.)

Fox (Fall 1997)
10:30 The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper (Grantray-Lawrence; reruns)

Fox (Spring 1998)
10:30 The Backstreet Project (Grantray-Lawrence)

UPN
8:00 Arthur (Rankin Bass/Paramount)
8:30 Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount; Sega)
9:00 Earthworm Jim (Universal Cartoon Studios)
9:30 Extreme Ghostbusters (Paramount)
10:00 Space Goofs (Gaumont; Golden Harvest)
10:30 Sam and Max: Freelance Police (Universal)
11:00 Samurai Pizza Cats (Golden Harvest)
11:30 Walter Melon (Golden Harvest)
12:00 Secrets of the Cryptkeeper's Haunted House (Paramount)

Let me know which Saturday Morning shows you're looking forward to this season.
1: Does The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show run for 2 hours this year on ABC? If so, that may be a factor in me checking out the rest of their lineup.
2: Also, reruns of Fraggle Rock are a plus.
3: Not only that, but the new preview special is great for ABC's lineup.
4: Perhaps it's time to retire the CBS Storybreak brand and give its slot(s) to another show or two next season.
5: Does Kenzo run for two episodes a week now?
6: Would SBC have something planned for the 8:00 timeslot? Or is it just local programming there?
7: Seeing Pooh Bear among the same ranks as Recess and Pepper Ann is just a treat to witness. And I like how the Backstreet Boys still get their cartoon show. However, perhaps Pooh's slot can be given to a newer show next year. I think Hercules: The Series could fit in that spot.
8: Overall, I think that I'd start my day in Elwood City on UPN, then channel hop to the 100 Acre Wood on Fox, followed by a stop at Toonsylvania on NBC, and finally spending the next 2-3 hours with Arnold, Mina, and Bugs Bunny on ABC. After that, I'll just spend the rest of my day doing homework and other things. In other words, ABC is actually the winner here.

6: Would SBC have something planned for the 8:00 timeslot? Or is it just local programming there?
7: Seeing Pooh Bear among the same ranks as Recess and Pepper Ann is just a treat to witness. And I like how the Backstreet Boys still get their cartoon show. However, perhaps Pooh's slot can be given to a newer show next year. I think Hercules: The Series could fit in that spot.
Yes, SBC gave the 8 am slot to local programming.

Daniel Abbott was able to send the Backstreet pilot to Frank Wells and the Fox brass pretty quick. Daniel had three units simultaneously working on the pilot over a five month period; one in Hollywood (former X-Men unit), the second in Glasgow and the third being the former TMNT unit in Orlando.

ABC doubled up on Bugs and Tweety because Hanna-Barbera has one series that has run into production problems; Podunk Possum with Greg Rhodes as the title voice. Currently Greg, now 28, voices Cletus Spuckler on The Simpsons. HB assigned Podunk to its London unit and it's gonna take a bit of time for the local animators there to immerse themselves in the rural American culture that serves as Podunk's setting. Ditto to Hillbilly Blue.

Yes, SBC gave the 8 am slot to local programming.
That makes sense.
Daniel Abbott was able to send the Backstreet pilot to Frank Wells and the Fox brass pretty quick. Daniel had three units simultaneously working on the pilot over a five month period; one in Hollywood (former X-Men unit), the second in Glasgow and the third being the former TMNT unit in Orlando.
Impressive!
ABC doubled up on Bugs and Tweety because Hanna-Barbera has one series that has run into production problems; Podunk Possum with Greg Rhodes as the title voice. Currently Greg, now 28, voices Cletus Spuckler on The Simpsons. HB assigned Podunk to its London unit and it's gonna take a bit of time for the local animators there to immerse themselves in the rural American culture that serves as Podunk's setting. Ditto to Hillbilly Blue.
So, Hanna-Barbera has two new shows coming in Spring 1998 in exchange for a quadruple-dose of Bugs and Tweety in the previous Fall. Am I assuming this is correct?

Questions submitted by @Mitch!

For one thing, there’s the firing of Joss Whedon from working on a potential Power Pack movie for 20th Century-Fox, following the botched handling of The Fantastic Four. Does Disney know anyone else that could write, and direct, a film adaptation of the Marvel comics, and if so, who?

A: At the moment, the Power Pack live action film is on hold. Meanwhile, an animated series of the same title airs on Saturday mornings.

There’s also the reveal that plans were in place for Gus St. Pierre, as Ferguson, to briefly become a Young Republican and Dan Quayle supporter, on Clarissa Explains It All. How did Ferguson’s character develop, instead, and did Gus’ blossoming popularity play a role, in that development?

A: Ted Bundy's murder sprees before he became President came to light during Clarissa's first season. But that was only half of the reason that arc was dropped. Gus later found out that David Duke was running for governor back in his home state.

Finally, on a lesser note, there is the state of professional wrestling, as there have been almost no updates on the major federations as of late. Which talents have been in the main events of NWA, WCW and ECW shows in recent years, and what are the World Wrestling Alliance’s responses?

A: Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan have been hogging the WCW spotlight at the expense of younger talent. Meanwhile, WCW has recently licensed the Notorious BIG's song "Big Poppa" to accompany Scott Steiner's entrance to the ring as Big Poppa Pump. With Paul Heyman having joined the WWA after Vince McMahon was hauled off to prison, ECW is a ship without a captain, an asylum without a warden. The NWA has slid to fourth place in the Monday Night Wars.

I just realized something yesterday...

If Pepper Ann is still on Disney's SatAM lineup, albeit on Fox, and since Disney/Fox did the English dub of Ranma 1/2, did anyone compare Pepper Ann Pearson to Ranma Saotome's female self?

Is Sonic the Hedgehog still airing new episodes or is Sonic the Hedgehog now in reruns?
Reruns.

I just realized something yesterday...

If Pepper Ann is still on Disney's SatAM lineup, albeit on Fox, and since Disney/Fox did the English dub of Ranma 1/2, did anyone compare Pepper Ann Pearson to Ranma Saotome's female self?
ITTL, Pepper Ann is pretty much a more kid-friendly version of female Ranma.