As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Will we be getting a theme park update from Europe soon?
So far, Universal Studios London has been a big hit in Britain, but it certainly will have some competition when Bally opens the Worlds of Wonder in Glasgow in 1999.

Meanwhile in Spain, EuroDisney is doing well. Paramount is weighing their options on a proposed European Pinnacle park. Milton Keynes has once again come up as a potential home, though it would have to be indoors to be year-round. So far, Paramount has been importing a lot of BBC material to the US and Canada. Besides MK, there are two Italian sites Paramount is considering; Valmontone and a potential joint-venture with Cinecitta on a possible park in Rome (On the OTL Cinecitta World site).

So far, Universal Studios London has been a big hit in Britain, but it certainly will have some competition when Bally opens the Worlds of Wonder in Glasgow in 1999.

Meanwhile in Spain, EuroDisney is doing well. Paramount is weighing their options on a proposed European Pinnacle park. Milton Keynes has once again come up as a potential home, though it would have to be indoors to be year-round. So far, Paramount has been importing a lot of BBC material to the US and Canada. Besides MK, there are two Italian sites Paramount is considering; Valmontone and a potential joint-venture with Cinecitta on a possible park in Rome (On the OTL Cinecitta World site).
Either way, the UK theme park is very different here without the monopoly of Merlin owned parks running the place, certainly competition will be more interesting.

Anybody ever heard of Old indina funpark. It cloosed due a teriable ride accident in 1996. Primer Parks (funtime Terico ATL) bought it out in 1997 with plans to give it a mass update but they dumped the plans after buying six flags in 1998. I wonder if the funtime terrio bought out old inida shortly before turner bought it and if he would cancell the refursiment of old indian. Adavagtes for the revamp include that the park has 320 accres and is conventaly located half way between indianpolis and layffet. The dissavagetes are the parks bad history and the fact that pratually all the old acractiosn were sold off to other parks. If the park is revamped I would suggest renamming Planet Turrner ( I conffess some one else came up with this idea) Turrner Town, Turrner Wood Turner Vale or Turner World

DC
The Nolanverse will still be a thing.
Would Nolan get the chance to adapt all of the major DC superheroes? There seems to be a sense of finality with JL3.
Marvel
The X-Men film series will begin in 2000. Fox has hired Rachel Stone-Abbott to direct.
Great!
I'm saving Guardians of the Galaxy for 2014 and Deadpool for 2016.
If anything, I'd prefer to have the Deadpool duology as an animated series on the Fox Network or FX, rather than a couple of live-action movies.
But, that's just me.
True.
I'd place the second Pinnacle at Valmontone. Milton Keynes would require a different layout for the park, while the name of "Paracitta" would be too embarrassing to attempt the venture.

Oldnavy I belive you said that the CearFair Paramont Deal was falling through is falling through. However even the turner fun time deal a hit legal snags but it succed at the last minute Could the turner cedar fair deal squeak by. If not I Suggest Cedar Fair merg with Keenywood entement or bushc entement or stay inpenendt. If ceaar fair stays inpdent I would suggest they buyout Fesita texas lake compaone Williams grove park or maybe even whalom park. Whalome park is the park that feel that cedar fair would be least likely to buy. IT is small but it is quite hisotric. The advage of merging with keenywood is that they a good kid friendly ip. Keenywood bought Ildewild and Ildewild made a deal with Fred rogers for fred rogers neobiohood trolly dark ride Thus camp snoppy could be replaced the neiborhood of imagaiton .If cedar fair stays indpent I would Berenstain Bears Cliford the big red dog or tomas the tank enigne. Does anybody have any sugestsions for. IF

Thanks oldnavy for telling us about the state of european themeparks. Will you please tell us about the state of asain themeparks. I like the idea of a costuionuism of jappanes company creating a themepark celberating jappane culture

@Mitch!

Finally, on a lesser note, there are the rides and attractions, based on Columbia-TriStar and Jim Henson properties, coming to all of the Six Kings parks. Why would Henson opt out of its deal with Universal, and how should visitors, to Six Kings, “experience” Henson’s creative legacy?

Henson felt like they were getting the short end of the stick from Universal.

One of the few parks you havn't as belonging to funtime terrico is the second park park that terico bought Wildworld aka six flags america. Did it get bought by them someone else or did it go out of bussiness

I rememaber that bally is planning another worlds of wonder in scotland. Does anybody think Bally any more internaitonal parks. Does any think it nutty to suggest bally building a park in india. The reason i suggest india is because in 2007 a park called worlds of wonder opened outside of Dehli. If bally builds a park in india would it be called words of wonder india or would they use another because the otl India worlds of wonder open and when they try sueing india declares the name too genric for bally to have a claim on it. If so what what should it be called. Perhaps they would go with an american thme simlar to disny ameircan adventure and call it great american wonderland. Worlds of wonder was a trump park in 1.0 so it fittting for Bally to use the names of trumps other parks

I rememaber that bally is planning another worlds of wonder in scotland. Does anybody think Bally any more internaitonal parks. Does any think it nutty to suggest bally building a park in india. The reason i suggest india is because in 2007 a park called worlds of wonder opened outside of Dehli. If bally builds a park in india would it be called words of wonder india or would they use another because the otl India worlds of wonder open and when they try sueing india declares the name too genric for bally to have a claim on it. If so what what should it be called. Perhaps they would go with an american thme simlar to disny ameircan adventure and call it great american wonderland. Worlds of wonder was a trump park in 1.0 so it fittting for Bally to use the names of trumps other parks
I don't think India would really work.

Justice League 3: Born on a Monday
Justice League 3: Born on a Monday
artworks-000330147456-r5lo5k-t500x500.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures on June 6, 1997

Written and directed by
Joss Whedon

Executive Producers
Benjamin Melniker
Michael E. Uslan

Music by
Elliot Goldenthal

Main Cast
Richard Kiel as Solomon Grundy
Robert Englund as Dr. Hugo Strange
Venus Terzo as Zatanna
Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Billy Zane as Superman/Clark Kent
Lynda Carter as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
John Wesley Shipp as Barry Allen/The Flash
Cary Elwes as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
Demi Moore as Lois Lane
Ilan Mitchell-Smith as Jimmy Olsen
Lane Smith as Perry White
Michael Gough as Alfred Pennyworth

Notes
- The use of Grundy and Dr. Strange as the chief villains is similar to the OTL Bruce Timm short Strange Days [LINK].
- Dr. Strange: "Be careful you fool! I need every drop of her precious blood for my experiment!"​

I don't think India would really work.
If not India want about South korea or Tiawan. speaking of south korea I hope you replace disnyland hong kong with disney land south korea perer in south korea resort hotspot of jeju island (its not a nature perfvese). I feel we need atleast on disney park built in a counry they didn't build in otl

Avengers: Endgame (1997 Film)
Avengers: Endgame
Released by 20th Century-Fox on June 13, 1997

Directed by
Michael Lehmann

Written by
Michael Lehmann
Daniel Waters

Music by
Alan Silvestri

Main Cast
Alec Baldwin as Tony Stark/Iron Man