1. Not a bad idea. I've heard that the South was bustling with activity during the Jazz Age so it might be a good historical setting for al and.
- Like the Jazz Age in the 20's? I do agree that it'd be hard to represent the South without the specter of the sins of the past raising its ugly head.
- Which was what I was thinking. There should definitely be a nautical thrill ride associated with this land. Maybe a motion simulator where you're on a ship attacked by a Kraken?
- A land respectfully exploring the culture of America's indigenous peoples would be a good idea if executed properly.
- Along with the Deathchill Manor haunted house, there could be a show about "Seward's Folly" regarding the people sneering at the purchase of the territory. Though that probably would be easier said than done given that it'd need to be bilingual.
- San Fran's Chinatown area is probably what's more likely to be recreated. Though a land regarding Golden Age Hollywood would likely be a good idea too.
- Fair enough. Plus the Statue's torch could help light the way back to the entrance after dark. I'm thinking that if the Statue's pedestal is built at close to life-size there'd be more than enough room to build a ride inside it.
- I definitely like the idea of Chicago/Detroit being represented. Having the Motor City represented could be a good excuse to have a race track ride.
2. More like Moby Dick, to be honest.
3. It's possible, since Walt Disney did give Native American tribes a platform in Frontierland, despite the setting being very much favored towards White Americans with stereotypes towards other groups of people. I expect Junior to be much more respectful towards Native Americans if Disney ever built a land dedicated to them.
4. Interesting. Goldwind's suggestion of a Denali coaster would also be very good for the park as well.
5. Ehhhh, I would prefer Japantown or even Little Tokyo since Japan and China don't exactly have the best relations with each other.
6. A dark ride based on the history of the Statue of Liberty? That could work.
7. Yeah, maybe we'll get a ride that's like Proto Test Track, which would be nice.