As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I have an idea for Roger Rabbit 3. What if Dr. Frankenollie decides to defeat RK Maroon for once and for all. So, he scavenges an old animation cel of Judge Doom with the weasels. He then calls Roger telling him he is RK Maroon and that the Maroon Studios is licensing out their characters to a new studio for television. One of the new studio's animators is a man named Jeff Krazylooney (a clear knockoff of John Kricfalusi). However, Roger figures out that RK Maroon is not RK Maroon with the help of Karen Sympathy and the Scooby-Doo gang (who unmask RK Maroon as Judge Doom before Doom says the line "I could have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids and your dog!") Speed Racer soon appears as a getaway driver for Roger. Meanwhile RK Maroon and his son RK Maroon, Jr. reveal that they actually are working with a TV studio, and Speed Racer sends Roger to the new studios of Maroon's partner "Delray-Charles" (a takeoff of Grantray-Lawrence).

I was thinking that an equivalent to Grantray-Lawrence would be included in the third movie, and I actually enjoy this premise.

I did have 1969 in mind for the time that the third Roger Rabbit takes place. That, and maybe a brief epilogue before the credits set in 1974 with Daniel Abbott knocking on the door of Richard Williams' (Gary Sinise?) London office.

I was kinda hoping to save Krazylooney for a Bonkers movie later on. Otherwise Krazylooney would only be 14 during the events of the story unless we move the story to a later year.

I did have 1969 in mind for the time that the third Roger Rabbit takes place. That, and maybe a brief epilogue before the credits set in 1974 with Daniel Abbott knocking on the door of Richard Williams' (Gary Sinise?) London office.
That would be great! Do you think we can include a cameo from The Pink Panther?
I was kinda hoping to save Krazylooney for a Bonkers movie later on. Otherwise Krazylooney would only be 14 during the events of the story unless we move the story to a later year.
Here's a thought. Why not make a Roger Rabbit 4 that gives Bonkers the role of Roger's biggest Toon fan? I'm talking like owning all the merch, watching all the shorts and taking notes, and even dressing up as him for Halloween.

He gets assigned as Roger's deputy, and the Rabbit finally knows just how annoying HE was towards Eddie Valiant at first. Then, when Jack Kraziluni, an intentionally misspelled parody of John K., shows up and spreads rumors that his cartoons are the best, even though they are absolute pig slobber to witness, it's up to Roger and Bonkers to solve the crime. He's merely spreading false information like the local tabloids because he's probably just a Filmation animator at this time in his life, which is probably the mid-70's.

Then, in an epilogue of its own, we see Jack K. break out of the asylum six years later, which implies that once Bonkers gets his own movie a few years later, the bobcat will need some more help from those in Toontown.

da McMahon appoints Gabe Sapolsky, Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman to head the WWA following her husband Vince's conviction on steroid charges.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Hulk Hogan's future with the WWA is now in question after the new regime takes charge.
- Entertainment Tonigh
Possible future for Hogan if he leaves the WWA: He goes back to New Japan, meets an executive at Toho films, and makes Ichiban vs. Godzilla.

PNWKing

Banned
I have a good idea. Have Hulk Hogan try to start his own promotion in collaboration with Pat Robertson and Phil Anschutz. They might find pro wrestling too violent for their taste, but it's possible that Hogan emphasizes the athletic aspect, and explains that the violence is just part of the sport and that the wrestlers are all friends with each other afterwards. (I actually don't know how true that was back in the 1990s.) In fact, Hulk could have easily seen puroresu in Japan while working for New Japan, and try and pull that as a style. In addition, he could always ban things like the chair moves or any move considered "overly violent".

PNWKing

Banned
1. What did Ivy Boudreaux think of the tribute to Colette St. Pierre on that Simpsons episode?
2. What are the top selling games for the Atari Wildcat?
3. Who are some of the sponsors of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays?
4. What movies has Kenner had a toy tie-in to?
5. Who are the top advertisers on All That?
6. Has Phil Hartman starred in any notable TTL-only SNL skits?
7. Who plays President Cuomo on SNL?
8. Did Floyd Norman do an interview for BET on the day of Walt's death?
9. Who else is involved with the planned Robertson/Anschutz network?
10. Does Stephen Hillenburg have any plans up his sleeves? (I get that OTL he probably didn't come up with the final concept for SpongeBob until 1998 or 1999, but he was probably planning the show as early as 1994-95.)
11. Who are some of the sponsors of the Roller Hockey League?

1. What did Ivy Boudreaux think of the tribute to Colette St. Pierre on that Simpsons episode?
6. Has Phil Hartman starred in any notable TTL-only SNL skits?
7. Who plays President Cuomo on SNL?
8. Did Floyd Norman do an interview for BET on the day of Walt's death?
10. Does Stephen Hillenburg have any plans up his sleeves? (I get that OTL he probably didn't come up with the final concept for SpongeBob until 1998 or 1999, but he was probably planning the show as early as 1994-95.)

On SNL, Hartman played Joe Friday in the Dragnet spoof "The Cajun and the Canuck." Hartman also played President Cuomo in a few other sketches.

Floyd Norman's 1993 appearance on BET was actually a speech he gave to animation students at Spelman College, an HBCU in the Atlanta area.

Hillenburg at the moment will work on Shezow at MWS while pitching Spongebob to multiple networks.

Lastly, Ivy thought the tribute was very sweet.

RHL sponsors: Chevrolet, Jack in the Box, Dr. Pepper, Allstate, Rollerblade, CCM, Spalding, Miller Genuine Draft, Chevron.

Devil Rays sponsors: Tropicana, Budweiser, Southwest Airlines, Pepsi, Hess, Outback Steakhouse, The Sports Authority.

All That sponsors: Chuck E. Cheese, Lisa Frank, Atari, Play-Doh, Tiger Electronics, Galoob, Mattel

Kenner tie-ins: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Xenomorphs/Predators franchise, Terminator, The Mask, Ghostbusters, Batman

On SNL, Hartman played Joe Friday in the Dragnet spoof "The Cajun and the Canuck." Hartman also played President Cuomo in a few other sketches.

Floyd Norman's 1993 appearance on BET was actually a speech he gave to animation students at Spelman College, an HBCU in the Atlanta area.

Hillenburg at the moment will work on Shezow at MWS while pitching Spongebob to multiple networks.

Lastly, Ivy thought the tribute was very sweet.

RHL sponsors: Chevrolet, Jack in the Box, Dr. Pepper, Allstate, Rollerblade, CCM, Spalding, Miller Genuine Draft, Chevron.

Devil Rays sponsors: Tropicana, Budweiser, Southwest Airlines, Pepsi, Hess, Outback Steakhouse, The Sports Authority.

All That sponsors: Chuck E. Cheese, Lisa Frank, Atari, Play-Doh, Tiger Electronics, Galoob, Mattel

Kenner tie-ins: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Xenomorphs/Predators franchise, Terminator, The Mask, Ghostbusters, Batman
1: Well, what do you know? Spicy syrup is on the menu!
2: Who owns the BET channel? Because if it's owned by Henson in this timeline, then the phrase "HBCU" is a bit funny in hindsight. Or foresight, depending on your POV.
3: You can't go wrong with Spongebob, no matter what the network is. However, I can say that broadcast television might have more problems with the show than cable TV.
4: As she should.
5: These sponsors are appropriate for their audiences.

@Mitch!

Which arenas do the NHL’s Admirals, Moondogs, North Stars, and Thunderbirds call home?

Admirals: Bradley Center
Moondogs: Gund Arena (now known IOTL as the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse)
North Stars: Target Center
Thunderbirds: Key Arena (now known IOTL as Climate Pledge Arena)

Sports Venues as of 1994-95

MLB
Arizona Diamondbacks: Circle K Dome
Atlanta Braves: Atlanta Fulton County Stadium
Baltimore Orioles: Camden Yards
Boston Red Sox: Fenway Park
Brooklyn Dodgers: Dodger Dome
Chicago Cubs: Wrigley Field
Chicago White Sox: Comiskey Park II
Cincinnati Reds: Cinergy Field
Cleveland Guardians: Jacobs Field
Denver Zephyrs: Coors Field (Opening in 1995)
Detroit Tigers: Tiger Stadium
Florida Marlins: Joe Robbie Stadium
Houston Astros: The Astrodome
Kansas City Monarchs: Kauffman Stadium
Los Angeles Angels: Angel Stadium (Chavez Ravine ITTL)
Los Angeles Lancers: Anaheim Stadium
Milwaukee Brewers: Milwaukee County Stadium
Minnesota Twins: HHH Metrodome
Montreal Expos: Olympic Stadium
New York Yankees: Yankee Stadium
Oakland Athletics: Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
Philadelphia Phillies: Veterans Stadium
Pittsburgh Pirates: Three Rivers Stadium
Portland Beavers: Delta Dome
St. Louis Cardinals: Busch Memorial Stadium
San Diego Padres: Jack Murphy Stadium
San Francisco Seals: Candlestick Park
Seattle Mariners: Kingdome
Tampa Bay Devil Rays: Florida Suncoast Dome (St. Pete)
Texas Rangers: The Ballpark in Arlington
Toronto Blue Jays: The Skydome
Washington Grays: Navy Yard Park (Opening in 1995)

NFL
Arizona Cardinals: Circle K Dome
Atlanta Falcons: Georgia Dome
Brooklyn Jets: Dodger Dome
Buffalo Bills: Rich Stadium
Carolina Panthers: Death Valley (Clemson, SC; 1995 only), Ericsson Stadium (Charlotte, NC; Opening in 1996)
Chicago Bears: Soldier Field
Cincinnati Bengals: Cinergy Field
Cleveland Browns: Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Sherwin-Williams Stadium (Opening in 1996)
Dallas Cowboys: Texas Stadium
Denver Broncos: NAMCO Mile High Stadium
Detroit Lions: Pontiac Silverdome
Green Bay Packers: Lambeau Field, Milwaukee County Stadium
Houston Oilers: The Astrodome
Indianapolis Colts: Hoosier Dome
Jacksonville Jaguars: Outback Gator Bowl (Opening in 1995)
Kansas City Chiefs: Arrowhead Stadium
Los Angeles Raiders: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Los Angeles Rams: Amblin Field (Formerly MCA Stadium)
Miami Dolphins: Joe Robbie Stadium
Minnesota Vikings: HHH Metrodome
New England Patriots: Foxboro Stadium
New Orleans Saints: Louisiana Superdome
New York Giants: The Meadowlands
Philadelphia Eagles: Veterans Stadium
Pittsburgh Steelers: Three Rivers Stadium
San Diego Chargers: Jack Murphy Stadium
San Francisco 49ers: Candlestick Park
Seattle Seahawks: Kingdome, Husky Stadium (Temporary due to roof damage at the Kingdome)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tampa Stadium
Washington Heroes: RFK Stadium

NBA
Atlanta Hawks: The Omni
Boston Celtics: Boston Garden, Fleet Center (Opening in 1995)
Charlotte Hornets: Charlotte Coliseum
Chicago Bulls: United Center
Cleveland Cavaliers: Gund Arena
Dallas Mavericks: Reunion Arena
Denver Nuggets: McNichols Arena
Detroit Pistons: The Palace of Auburn Hills
Golden State Warriors: Oakland Coliseum, San Jose Arena
Houston Rockets: The Summit
Indiana Pacers: Market Square Arena
Kentucky Colonels: Freedom Hall (Temporary for 1995-96), KFC Center (Opening in 1996)
Los Angeles Lakers: Great Western Forum
Miami Heat: Miami Arena
Milwaukee Bucks: Bradley Center
Minnesota Timberwolves: Target Center
New Jersey Nets: Brendan Byrne Arena
New York Knicks: Madison Square Garden
Orlando Magic: Orlando Arena
Philadelphia 76ers: The Spectrum, First Union Center (Opening in 1996)
Phoenix Suns: America West Arena
Portland Trail Blazers: Memorial Coliseum, Rose Garden (Opening in 1995)
Sacramento Royals: ARCO Arena
San Antonio Spurs: Alamodome
San Diego Clippers: San Diego Sports Arena, Atari Center (Opening in 1995-96)
Seattle Supersonics: Key Arena
Spirits of St. Louis: Kiel Center (Now known IOTL as Enterprise Center)
Toronto Dragons: Maple Leaf Gardens, Air Canada Centre (Opening in 1999)
Utah Raptors: Delta Center
Washington Federals: Cap Centre

NHL
Atlanta Flames: The Omni
Boston Bruins: Boston Garden
Buffalo Sabres: Buffalo Memorial Auditorium
Calgary Flames: Saddledome
Charlotte Checkers: Charlotte Coliseum
Chicago Blackhawks: United Center
Colorado Rockies: McNichols Arena
Cleveland Moondogs: Gund Arena
Detroit Red Wings: Joe Louis Arena
Edmonton Oilers: Northlands Coliseum
Hartford Whalers: Hartford Civic Center
Houston Aeros: The Summit
Los Angeles Kings: Great Western Forum
Milwaukee Admirals: Bradley Center
Minnesota North Stars: Target Center
Montreal Canadiens: Montreal Forum, Molson Centre (Opening in 1996)
New York Islanders: Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
New York Rangers: Madison Square Garden
Oklahoma City Twisters: The Myriad
Ottawa Senators: Ottawa Civic Centre, The Palladium (Opening in 1996)
Philadelphia Flyers: The Spectrum, First Union Center (Opening in 1996)
Pittsburgh Penguins: Civic Arena
Mighty Ducks of San Diego: San Diego Sports Arena, Atari Center (Opening in 1995-96)
San Jose Sharks: San Jose Arena
Seattle Thunderbirds: Key Arena
St. Louis Blues: Kiel Center (Now known IOTL as Enterprise Center)
Tampa Bay Lightning: Florida Suncoast Dome, The Ice Palace (Opening in 1996-97)
Toronto Maple Leafs: Maple Leaf Gardens
Vancouver Canucks: Pacific Coliseum, General Motors Place (Opening in 1995)
Washington Capitals: Cap Centre

@QTXAdsy

For 16 year old Daniel Abbott in the epilogue of Roger Rabbit 3, I have Paul Nicholls and Andrew Knott in mind unless there is someone else I may not have heard of that could be better.

As for who could play Richard Williams, I had Gary Sinise in mind, maybe Greg Kinnear, whomever is a closer resemblance but can still do a decent Canadian accent even for just one or two lines.

@QTXAdsy

For 16 year old Daniel Abbott in the epilogue of Roger Rabbit 3, I have Paul Nicholls and Andrew Knott in mind unless there is someone else I may not have heard of that could be better.

As for who could play Richard Williams, I had Gary Sinise in mind, maybe Greg Kinnear, whomever is a closer resemblance but can still do a decent Canadian accent even for just one or two lines.
Probably Nicolls I'd go for. For Williams I'm not sure what to pick for this.

PNWKing

Banned
How about Jim Carrey for Richard Williams? He was born in Canada, and might, after TTL's Ace Ventura controversy want to look into serious roles.

How about Jim Carrey for Richard Williams? He was born in Canada, and might, after TTL's Ace Ventura controversy want to look into serious roles.
Not to mention how animated he is in general, especially when considering his role as Stanley Ipkiss. There's a reason why Rob Paulsen post-Animaniacs was chosen to voice him in the animated series IOTL.

PNWKing

Banned
1. Who are some of the sponsors of the Hartford Whalers?
2. Who are some of the sponsors of the Arizona Cardinals?
3. Who are some of the sponsors of the Seattle Thunderbirds?
4. Have the Phoenix Suns ever played a game at the Circle K Dome?
5. Who won the last Super Bowl ITTL?
6. What properties has Jack In The Box had tie-ins to ITTL?
7. Has Power Rangers had any merchandising ITTL?
8. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Washington basketball?
9. What is the top-rated syndicated rerun?
10. Who are some of the sponsors of the Utah Dragons?
11. Who are some of the sponsors of the Minnesota North Stars?
12. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Maine basketball?
13. How did the aftermath of the John Kricfalusi manhunt effect taping of Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune at Warner Bros. Studios?
14. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Nebraska football?
15. Who are some of the sponsors of the Brooklyn Jets?
16. Who are some of the sponsors of the New Jersey Nets?

1. Who are some of the sponsors of the Hartford Whalers?
2. Who are some of the sponsors of the Arizona Cardinals?
3. Who are some of the sponsors of the Seattle Thunderbirds?
4. Have the Phoenix Suns ever played a game at the Circle K Dome?
5. Who won the last Super Bowl ITTL?
6. What properties has Jack In The Box had tie-ins to ITTL?
7. Has Power Rangers had any merchandising ITTL?
8. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Washington basketball?
9. What is the top-rated syndicated rerun?
10. Who are some of the sponsors of the Utah Raptors?
11. Who are some of the sponsors of the Minnesota North Stars?
12. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Maine basketball?
13. How did the aftermath of the John Kricfalusi manhunt effect taping of Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune at Warner Bros. Studios?
14. Who are some of the sponsors of University of Nebraska football?
15. Who are some of the sponsors of the Brooklyn Jets?
16. Who are some of the sponsors of the New Jersey Nets?

Utah Raptors sponsors: Smith's grocery stores, Delta Airlines, Little Caesar's Pizza, Jiffy Lube

Arizona Cardinals sponsors: Circle K, America West, Southwest Airlines, First National Bank of Arizona, Coca-Cola, Budweiser

Hartford Whalers sponsors: The Wiz (Electronics store), Shawmut Bank, USAir, The Hartford Insurance, Coca-Cola, Budweiser

Minnesota North Stars sponsors: Target, TCF Bank, Best Buy, Diary Queen, Miller Genuine Draft, Pepsi

Other than that, most major pro teams have leaguewide sponsors.

Washington Huskies Basketball sponsors: British Petroleum, Alaska Airlines, Pepsi, Washington Mutual, GTE Wireless, Taco Time

Last edited:
Entertainment News for Early November 1994
Production of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy resume on the Warner Bros. lot after a four month hiatus.
- The Hollywood Reporter

"If you went to Alphy's in the Eighties, there's a good chance you saw Greg Rhodes shooting up in the men's room. Then he'd be high as a kite while talking to me or Alyssa Milano in his Tom Sawyer voice."
- Scott Grimes in an interview with LA Weekly

Pulp Fiction
(Golden Harvest; Capitol Records) tops the movie soundtrack charts for the eighth week in a row.
- Billboard

Bandai's Power Rangers toyline overtakes Kenner's Xenomorphs and Playmates' long-running TMNT line.
- Variety

"Gus had a habit of putting a paper bag over his head on the set [of Clarissa Explains it All]. Whenever Bridgette would show up unannounced and get physical with the camera and sound crew, that was when the bag came on. Other times, Gus would try to hide in his trailer till she left. But he told the producers that there was one occasion during the making of another project that she tried to dislodge the door with a crowbar while he was in his underwear. Gus told me later that the whole paper bag thing really came from seeing other people wear them over their heads when he and Colette went with a relative to the Superdome for a Saints game many years earlier."
- Melissa Joan Hart in an interview with Fox affiliate KSPO-TV in Spokane, WA.

FART chairman Limbaugh indicted by a grand jury for tax evasion.
- The New York Times