As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Notes:
- Just like OTL, Pulp Fiction was awarded the Palme d'Or at the 1994 Cannes Film Festival.
- Pulp Fiction went on to become Golden Harvest's biggest box office hit of 1994.
- Lance (Eric Stolz) wears a Lum Invader T-shirt during the adrenaline shot sequence.
- After Pulp Fiction proved successful, RKO Radio Pictures offered Tarantino a future Star Trek project to be named later.​
1: If the cast, crew, and soundtrack can be the exact same, then why can't the awards they reaped also stay the same? It's perfect!
2: I can only hope Tarantreko can be popular AND good at the same time.
3: So, not only is the adrenaline shot kept intact, but we citizens of the original timeline get cold hard evidence of Disney merch based on Rumiko Takahashi anime dubs that Fox has created? Fire up the portals, cause I'm goin' in for a landing!

kirbopher15

Kicked
1: If the cast, crew, and soundtrack can be the exact same, then why can't the awards they reaped also stay the same? It's perfect!
2: I can only hope Tarantreko can be popular AND good at the same time.
3: So, not only is the adrenaline shot kept intact, but we citizens of the original timeline get cold hard evidence of Disney merch based on Rumiko Takahashi anime dubs that Fox has created? Fire up the portals, cause I'm goin' in for a landing!
Well this was the movie that put Quentin Tarantino on the map

Pulp Fiction
Pulp-Fiction-574-1024x432.jpg

Released by Golden Harvest on October 14, 1994.

Written and Directed by
Quentin Tarantino

Story by
Quentin Tarantino
Roger Avary

Produced by
Lawrence Bender

Executive Producers
Raymond Chow
Danny DeVito
Michael Shamberg
Stacy Sher

Cast
Same as OTL

Soundtrack
Same as OTL

Notes:
- Just like OTL, Pulp Fiction was awarded the Palme d'Or at the 1994 Cannes Film Festival.
- Pulp Fiction went on to become Golden Harvest's biggest box office hit of 1994.
- Lance (Eric Stolz) wears a Lum Invader T-shirt during the adrenaline shot sequence.
- After Pulp Fiction proved successful, RKO Radio Pictures offered Tarantino a future Star Trek project to be named later.​
Speaking of star trek there a planned star trek series called Star Trek Federation that was supposed to be released after star trekk enterprise but was cancelled in favor of the 2009 star treek reboot movie. It was set in the year 3000. In the centuries between the time of Star Trek Federation and Voager the united federation fell in a peroid of human centrism decanadence and cropurt. Eventally most non human worlds if not all of them left the federation in the disgut. Eventuallly new leadership in the rump federation takes off and commison a new enterpise to go on mission to help repair humanity relations with rest of the galaxy as well as explore strange new worlds and go boldy were no man has gone befor. I hope the taantino sta trek movie will butterfly the 2009 movie and lead to to Star trek federation getting greenlite. Hee a link to the star trek wiki page on star trek federation https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Federation.

Simpsons Season 6 changes for TTL
Simpsons Season 6 changes for TTL

- The Simpsons continues to air Thursday nights on Fox. However, the show will occasionally slide to Wednesday nights to accompany special Thursday night editions of Fox's NFL coverage slated for the 13th and 20th of October and the 1st of December.
- Season 6 began on the evening of September 1, 1994 with the episode "Bart of Darkness."
- On "Bart of Darkness," the chalkboard gag was to read "Clarissa didn't explain that much." Instead, when the episode first aired, we saw one line that reads "We'll really miss you, Colette."

Treehouse of Horror V changes
The tombstones on the intro to Treehouse of Horror V are as follows:
- Ace Ventura
- Hulkamania
- The Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television
- The Vancouver Mounties; 1955-1994; 40 Years, Zero Pennants

Are there any questions, comments, etc. before we get to Clerks, Little Giants, The Swan Princess, Roger Rabbit 3 and Dumb and Dumber?

I hope the taantino sta trek movie will butterfly the 2009 movie
I think it's safe to say that there are enough butterflies that J.J.Trek isn't happening.
and lead to to Star trek federation getting greenlite. Hee a link to the star trek wiki page on star trek federation https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_Federation.
The way you described it I was thinking "oh hell no!", but actually reading the Memory Alpha page I'd say it isn't the worst idea I've seen if they pulled it off right.
I'd still actually rather see the JMS Trek reboot though.

- On "Bart of Darkness," the chalkboard gag was to read "Clarissa didn't explain that much."
😆
Instead, when the episode first aired, we saw one line that reads "We'll really miss you, Colette."
:(

October 1994 Movies
Princess Caraboo
princess-caraboo-1994.jpg

Released by TriStar Pictures

Little Giants
r609890_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Released by Warner Bros.
Produced by Amblin Entertainment
Notes: IOTL, Little Giants was the film debut for Devon Sawa. ITTL, his career began a few years earlier as the voice of Beany on the Brad Bird version of Beany and Cecil reboot in 1988.

Clerks
clerksstage0312-gothamist-com-1wvsg5j.jpeg

Released by Golden Harvest
Notes:
-
Like IOTL, this was the directorial debut of Kevin Smith.
- ITTL, there is one scene of Randall (Jeff Anderson) trying to watch Urusei Yatsura at his video store. Later, he and Dante (Brian O'Halloran) have an amusing argument whether Urusei or the original Speed Racer were the better anime.​

- ITTL, there is one scene of Randall (Jeff Anderson) trying to watch Urusei Yatsura at his video store. Later, he and Dante (Brian O'Halloran) have an amusing argument whether Urusei or the original Speed Racer were the better anime.​
To be honest, that argument is both amusing and poignant, as I don't know which one of them is better or worse than the other.

Fun fact about the WWE in OTL: in 2004, wrestler Jon Hendenreich's original gimmick (as proposed by writer Dan Madigan) was going to be an unfrozen Nazi managed by Paul Heyman, of all people, who, for reference, is Jewish and the son of an attorney (hence his use of the term "my client" and "advocate") and World War II veteran and whose mother is a Holocaust survivor, having survived the Lodz Ghetto, Auschwitz, and Bergen-Belsen. When Madigan pitched it, Vince McMahon walked out of the room and didn't come back for the rest of the day; Madigan was fired before the year was out...

I wonder how the WWA in TTL is going to top that for bad ideas (that idea is the kind of idea even Vince Russo would go WTF? at, IMO)...

I wonder how the WWA in TTL is going to top that for bad ideas (that idea is the kind of idea even Vince Russo would go WTF? at, IMO)...
Someone could pitch a fat, knife-wielding, psychotic trailer dweller to the writer's room, even though by this point that gimmick would be too reminiscent of Bridgette Kricfalusi.

The coup de grace for the WWF in the original American Magic was Ford Bronko.

PNWKing

Banned
Who is going to release Dumb and Dumber? Is it Carolco, RKO, New Line (as OTL), Warner, Turner, Universal, Columbia, Buena Vista (obviously under the 20th Century-Fox label), Paramount, or Golden Harvest?

Entertainment News for Late-October 1994
@PNWKing
Welcome back. I thought maybe you'd appreciate the Seahawks having at least one appearance on Fox's first season of Sunday night football.
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...can-magic-redux.490374/page-361#post-22177759

Linda McMahon appoints Gabe Sapolsky, Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman to head the WWA following her husband Vince's conviction on steroid charges.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Hulk Hogan's future with the WWA is now in question after the new regime takes charge.
- Entertainment Tonight

RKO Radio Pictures makes an offer to Quentin Tarantino after the instant success of his latest film. RKO chairman Rick McCallum says that both Tarantino and the studio are open to putting a new spin on the classic Star Trek franchise.
- Inside Edition

The Internal Revenue Service and the Securities and Exchange Commission call FART's finances into question.
- Geraldo Rivera on ABC Nightline.

The Department of Justice has given its rubber stamp to the The Jim Henson Company's purchase of Capital Cities/ABC. Apart from the ABC network, the transaction also adds ESPN, A&E, Showtime and The Movie Channel to the Henson portfolio.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Sports Page
NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue announces that the league has approved the sale of the Washington Heroes from Art Modell to Abe Pollin, founder of the NHL Capitals. "I'll never forget the kindness of the people of Washington" said Modell, "But frankly, it was time for me to step down."
- The Washington Post

Linda McMahon appoints Gabe Sapolsky, Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman to head the WWA following her husband Vince's conviction on steroid charges.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
Hulk Hogan's future with the WWA is now in question after the new regime takes charge.
- Entertainment Tonight

RKO Radio Pictures makes an offer to Quentin Tarantino after the instant success of his latest film. RKO chairman Rick McCallum says that both Tarantino and the studio are open to putting a new spin on the classic Star Trek franchise.
- Inside Edition

The Internal Revenue Service and the Securities and Exchange Commission call FART's finances into question.
- Geraldo Rivera on ABC Nightline.

The Department of Justice has given its rubber stamp to the The Jim Henson Company's purchase of Capital Cities/ABC. Apart from the ABC network, the transaction also adds ESPN, A&E, Showtime and The Movie Channel to the Henson portfolio.
- The Hollywood Reporter
1: I'd keep Hogan around for the first year or two of the new regime, in case the newcomers to WWA don't pack as much of a punch.
2: Good for him!
3: Finally! Someone is calling FART out for making a massive stench! And the fact that it's the one American Government team that not even The Joker would try and pull the wool over their eyes just makes it even better.
4: This is all sorts of good for the company's portfolio.

PNWKing

Banned
I have an idea for Roger Rabbit 3. What if Dr. Frankenollie decides to defeat RK Maroon for once and for all. So, he scavenges an old animation cel of Judge Doom with the weasels. He then calls Roger telling him he is RK Maroon and that the Maroon Studios is licensing out their characters to a new studio for television. One of the new studio's animators is a man named Jeff Krazylooney (a clear knockoff of John Kricfalusi). However, Roger figures out that RK Maroon is not RK Maroon with the help of Karen Sympathy and the Scooby-Doo gang (who unmask RK Maroon as Judge Doom before Doom says the line "I could have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids and your dog!") Speed Racer soon appears as a getaway driver for Roger. Meanwhile RK Maroon and his son RK Maroon, Jr. reveal that they actually are working with a TV studio, and Speed Racer sends Roger to the new studios of Maroon's partner "Delray-Charles" (a takeoff of Grantray-Lawrence).

Someone could pitch a fat, knife-wielding, psychotic trailer dweller to the writer's room, even though by this point that gimmick would be too reminiscent of Bridgette Kricfalusi.

The coup de grace for the WWF in the original American Magic was Ford Bronko.
One thing to also consider is the timeline of Russo's tenure in the wwf

1992: Joins wwf as a freelance writer for WWF magazine

1994: Becomes head editor for the magazine

1996: Joins creative.

I have an idea for Roger Rabbit 3. What if Dr. Frankenollie decides to defeat RK Maroon for once and for all. So, he scavenges an old animation cel of Judge Doom with the weasels. He then calls Roger telling him he is RK Maroon and that the Maroon Studios is licensing out their characters to a new studio for television. One of the new studio's animators is a man named Jeff Krazylooney (a clear knockoff of John Kricfalusi). However, Roger figures out that RK Maroon is not RK Maroon with the help of Karen Sympathy and the Scooby-Doo gang (who unmask RK Maroon as Judge Doom before Doom says the line "I could have gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids and your dog!") Speed Racer soon appears as a getaway driver for Roger. Meanwhile RK Maroon and his son RK Maroon, Jr. reveal that they actually are working with a TV studio, and Speed Racer sends Roger to the new studios of Maroon's partner "Delray-Charles" (a takeoff of Grantray-Lawrence).
I was thinking that an equivalent to Grantray-Lawrence would be included in the third movie, and I actually enjoy this premise.