As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I assume the lack of a mention of Warner Brothers Cartoons in the last animation industry update means that they went out business in 1964 like otl. I was hoping the success of the Shirley Temple Alice and Wonderland movie would keep them going for a few more years. If Warner brother cartoons is out business did De-pait Ferling still form.

I assume the lack of a mention of Warner Brothers Cartoons in the last animation industry update means that they went out business in 1964 like otl. I was hoping the success of the Shirley Temple Alice and Wonderland movie would keep them going for a few more years. If Warner brother cartoons is out business did De-pait Ferling still form.

WB did indeed close their animation department and DePatie-Freleng is still formed.

Rachel Stone, who married Daniel in the original American Magic, would have some resemblance to Lisamarie Joyce (for those who watch Bar Rescue).
de0cav0-f7470c00-b433-4558-80c7-8af236fa76aa.jpg

Is fox movie toons out of bussine I,m not sure. The last mention of them is that they were out sourcing a portion of ther baby Huey, Herman and katnip and little aduery shorts to sib tower. Perhaps they outsourced baby Huey to rembrant films after sib tower got their deal with MGM. Speaking of Rembrandt are they stil going produce the award nominated nudnik cartoons for paramount for paramount. In case you neaver heard of them here is a lnk Fleischer-Terry

This idea probably not very plausible but it I still think It is worth mentioning. I like the idea of RKO or Fox starting an animation studio in the late 60's. They try their hands at tv shows feature length films . I like the idea of Alex lovey creating cool cat and Merlin mouse for Fox or RKO. If Alex lovey directs for RKO or Fox I feel tha tobert McKimson should take his place at warner. Mickimmion was took over cool cat and merlin mouse afer lovey left warner borthers. He also created bunny and cluade and quick brother fox and rapid rabbit. Quick brown fox and rapid rabit was ment to be a seirs but only one short was made. I like the idea of more quick brown fox shorts beign made

Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (1966 short)
Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree
1180-x-600-020416_winnie-the-pooh-and-the-honey-tree-50th-look-back-780x440.jpg

Released by Walt Disney on February 4, 1966. Originally billed with the live action feature The Ugly Dachshund.

Based on the books by
A.A. Milne

Directed by
Wolfgang Reitherman

Music by
Buddy Baker

Songs by
Robert B. Sherman
Richard M. Sherman

Voices
Sebastian Cabot as the narrator
Sterling Holloway as Winnie the Pooh
Junius Matthews as Rabbit
Hal Smith as Owl
Howard Morris as Gopher
Barbara Luddy as Kanga
Clint Howard as Roo
Bruce Reitherman as Christopher Robin​

Pro Sports Finally Arrives in the South
The Braves led the way in ushering a brief relocation boom in baseball. Although the Braves never recorded a losing season in Milwaukee, attendance at County Stadium started to slide by the early Sixties. Around 1944, Lou Perini bought the Braves while they were still in Boston before moving the club to Milwaukee in 1953. By 1963, Perini suddenly sold the team to the LaSalle Corporation, led by Bill Bartholomay. After numerous attempts to revive fan support in Milwaukee failed, Bartholomay turned his attention to moving the Braves elsewhere.

Atlanta was going to get major league sports sooner or later. That was a fact. No team looking to move was stupid enough to turn down the corporate support promised by Coca-Cola.

The dream for Atlanta came true when the Braves arrived in 1966. That same year, the Falcons were accepted into the National Football League.

1384208675010-AP650409018-0.jpg

@Colonel Zoidberg
1966 also saw the addition of the Miami Dolphins into the upstart American Football League, making the Dolphins the very first professional sports franchise in the state of Florida.
Dh8ILL0VAAEjLmk

They exist, but they've been doing stop motion stuff at the moment.

They were doing tradional animation by 66 otl possably earier. I wonder if studios other then disney having succes with feature length animated films will result in rankin bass releasing some of thier made for tv movies like thier verison of the wind in the willows (nomited but lost best film at the 1985 ancey animated film festival ) and award winnng made hobbit adaption into theahters

With Nara disenyland begin a thing I doubt that Tokyo disneyland will ever open. Thus disney will need a different loction for park to open in the 80's I would go with Jeju island south korea (It is not a nature perves. It has two cities and a lot of hotels and tourist traps) or senotsa island singapore (The tourist traps stated constion in the 70's. Alternitvely we could go with an early opening of euro disey)