As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

PNWKing

Banned
I wonder if John Kricfalusi is going to find another gig in the animation industry. Personally, the fact that he was fired by Harvey Weinstein for being too perverted (which is like doing too many drugs for Ozzy Osborne) doesn't do him any favors. I wish he was blackballed from Hollywood, ended up in Brazil under a fake name, and gets in trouble in Brazil for a sex crime. He then makes racist jokes towards Brazilians.

I wonder if John Kricfalusi is going to find another gig in the animation industry. Personally, the fact that he was fired by Harvey Weinstein for being too perverted (which is like doing too many drugs for Ozzy Osborne) doesn't do him any favors. I wish he was blackballed from Hollywood, ended up in Brazil under a fake name, and gets in trouble in Brazil for a sex crime. He then makes racist jokes towards Brazilians.
I feel like this is a subtle reference to something, but I don't know who you're hinting at.

Thanks for supporting my idea

I feel like this is a subtle reference to something, but I don't know who you're hinting at.
In the oringal american eddie fitzgerald after being strong armed into being jhon getaway driver and serving his time in prison moved to brazil under an assume name to restrat his life. The american press found out and out him. .Seth mcarlane wanted to make fun of fitzgerlad move to braizil but his bosse's wouldn't let him.

In the oringal american eddie fitzgerald after being strong armed into being jhon getaway driver and serving his time in prison moved to brazil under an assume name to restrat his life. The american press found out and out him. .Seth mcarlane wanted to make fun of fitzgerlad move to braizil but his bosse's wouldn't let him.
Oh. In that case, I'd prefer John K. to get the death penalty by way of a guillotine for his crimes against underage schoolgirls, the viewing audiences of all ages, and worst of all, basic decency.

PNWKing

Banned
I hope that Sony can buy out a movie studio. I'm sure Sam Goldwyn Pictures, Carolco, and Miramax are all available.

Oh. In that case, I'd prefer John K. to get the death penalty by way of a guillotine for his crimes against underage schoolgirls, the viewing audiences of all ages, and worst of all, basic decency.
Rather unlikely sentencing for John K.

More likely that he gets life imprisonment and then die at the hands of the prisoners from whatever prison he's at (either in USA or Brazil) because of how horrendous his crimes are towards Judith Barsi and other underage girls if it came down to it.

I still like the flee to brazil idea
I hope that Sony can buy out a movie studio. I'm sure Sam Goldwyn Pictures, Carolco, and Miramax are all available.
I would perfer that no american studio have a forgin parnet

More likely that he gets life imprisonment and then die at the hands of the prisoners from whatever prison he's at (either in USA or Brazil) because of how horrendous his crimes are towards Judith Barsi and other underage girls if it came down to it.
Oh, now THAT's a good punishment!

Too sex-crazed for Harvey Weinstein, and too pedophilic for the rest of his fellow prisoners! What a fitting end to his saga.

@PNWKing
Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh, Joe Paterno, Vince McMahon, T. Boone Pickens and OJ Simpson.

An excerpt from Cans Without Labels: The Short-Lived Cartoon Career of John Kricfalusi by Thad Komorowski. [1]

After the cancellation of George Liquor, John K. was still knocking on doors all over down. On the morning of September 11, 1991, John was rejected by DiC for the umpteenth time because Andy Heyward refused to let him work on even one episode of Madeline. Not even once, as the PSA says. Later that day, he saw the Hanna-Barbera crew vacating their old Cahuenga Blvd offices as part of their move to Henson Plaza [2]. Bill and Joe told John to get lost and never come back.

John then tried Disney, only to discover the Mouse House was heavily fortified with snipers atop the Frank Wells Building adjacent to the Alameda Avenue gate [3]. He tried the Buena Vista Street gate, only to find more snipers on the roof tops of Stages 2 and 4.

Another rejection, this time from Rankin-Bass, made John more desperate. Suddenly, he saw Judith Barsi getting into her mother's car, leaving Rankin-Bass's then-new offices on the Paramount lot. Suddenly, John decided he was a T-1000 and ran fast enough down Melrose to grab onto the back bumper of Maria Barsi's Jaguar.

[1] IOTL, Thad is the author of Sick Little Monkeys.

[2] The office building on Madison Avenue in Culver City across the street from the new Henson studios, which once again, IOTL, is the former MGM and current Sony Pictures backlot. This was the same building used for the ICS tower in The Running Man (1987).

[3] The big gate that has the Disney name arched above.

Last edited: