As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I would go with ruby spears, , dr seus or Garfield as Six Kings New IP. Anybody got any other sugestions
Well, Garfield is a bit too small of an IP, even if they had the ability to look into the upcoming CBS show. However, Dr. Seuss is something that I didn't think about for a retheming.

Well, Garfield is a bit too small of an IP, even if they had the ability to look into the upcoming CBS show. However, Dr. Seuss is something that I didn't think about for a retheming.
Garfield was big enough for silverwood themepark in idaho otl. On a realted topic how about the bally makes a deal with warner brothers

So, when will TriStar and Nelvana get in the act? Because they might as well surrender to them, what with Hasbro AND Nintendo signing their contracts.
Great, Now i'm thinking that a Rock & Rule live show should be at one of the Universal parks if that happens. Not to mention a pontential Catfish Bend land. And maybe even meet and greets with characters from the 1977-1980 Nelvana specials + Romie-0 and Julie-8 (since that special became Nelvana's first film ITTL)?

The Adventures of David the Gnome (1988 English Dub)
Oh yeah, before I forget, January 1988 was the month yours truly was born.

The Adventures of David the Gnome
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:107516

Launched on January 4, 1988 on Nickelodeon.

Production Company
BRB International

English Dub produced by
CINAR
Miramax Films

Created for television by
Claudio Biern Boyd

BRB Production Coordinator
Maria Aragon

Producers
Micheline Charest
Ronald A. Weinberg

Executives in charge of production
Bob Weinstein (English version)
Harvey Weinstein (English version)

Based on the book The Gnomes by
Rien Poortvliet
Wil Huygen

English Voices
Christopher Plummer as the narrator
Tom Bosley as David
Jane Woods as Lisa
AJ Henderson as Holler
Vlasta Vrarna as Swift
Barbara Pogemiller as Susan
Richard Dumont as the King
Adrian Knight as Pit
Rob Roy as Pat
Marc Denis as Pot​

Great, Now i'm thinking that a Rock & Rule live show should be at one of the Universal parks if that happens. Not to mention a pontential Catfish Bend land. And maybe even meet and greets with characters from the 1977-1980 Nelvana specials + Romie-0 and Julie-8 (since that special became Nelvana's first film ITTL)?
I don't think they would have room for a catfish bend land because they some IPs. Thus I think it would be better for nevlan to make a deal with bally six kings cedar fairor funtime

Last edited:
Garfield was big enough for silverwood themepark in idaho otl.
I just looked the park up, and something tells me that ViacomCBS will end up gaining retroactive royalties from how much Garfield and Odie are used there.
Great, Now i'm thinking that a Rock & Rule live show should be at one of the Universal parks if that happens. Not to mention a potential Catfish Bend land. And maybe even meet and greets with characters from the 1977-1980 Nelvana specials + Romie-0 and Julie-8 (since that special became Nelvana's first film ITTL)?
Oh, boy. Sorry for making you regret living in our timeline.

Oh yeah, before I forget, January 1988 was the month yours truly was born.

The Adventures of David the Gnome
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:107516

Launched on January 4, 1988 on Nickelodeon.​
And with this, we declare the branding of Nick Jr. to commence.

Oh, and one more thing. Is there anything that you would have killed to see come to our timeline in terms of film and television?

So, a good chunk of Cartoon All-Stars wouldn't exist, if not the whole project?

Glad to see Disney making better use out of their acquired shows. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the CEO's youngest daughter is as hooked on the show as any other kid her age.

Maybe they can tap into Ruby-Spears, plus what's salvageable of Filmation? Otherwise, consider those parks to be downsized in the coming months, because that seems to be the only other option here.

So, when will TriStar and Nelvana get in the act? Because they might as well surrender to them, what with Hasbro AND Nintendo signing their contracts.

I don't know much about either location, but I will say that Marineland has a slightly brighter future than Hawthorne Plana will.

Here's to hoping the show doesn't enter seasonal rot.

I wasn't exactly sure how effective Cartoon All-Stars really was. Because even as an adult, the OTL product is hard to watch without cringing...for me at least. I thought the TMNT property was shoehorned and misused in Cartoon All-Stars. Instead of Mikey lecturing the boy with stoner lingo they could've had Krang be the "Brain on Drugs." And besides that, I heard somewhere that Jim Davis didn't know about Garfield being included until after the fact.

Universal already has the theme park rights for TriStar as a co-founder of the venture. Universal would have to talk to American Greetings for the rights to the Care Bears since Nelvana doesn't technically own that IP.

Warners or Turner might be an option for Six Kings if they don't get Ruby-Spears or if Warners' talks with Bally fall apart.

PNWKing

Banned
If Warners' talks with Bally fall apart, then a plan B may involve a meeting between Berry Gordy and Los Angeles County officials about Marineland. John S. Kluge and Rupert Murdoch have also planned out meetings.

I don't think they would have room for a catfish bend land because they some IPs
I like the idea of cedar fair aguring the great adventure, Riverside park (Six flags Newengland) Bally to aquire IDleeild Park and Kntot berry farm Bally to aquire Adventural iowa () Wild world (six flags amerca )and dormney park and Fun time to aquire lake Compounce a
I wasn't exactly sure how effective Cartoon All-Stars really was. Because even as an adult, the OTL product is hard to watch without cringing...for me at least. I thought the TMNT property was shoehorned and misused in Cartoon All-Stars. Instead of Mikey lecturing the boy with stoner lingo they could've had Krang be the "Brain on Drugs." And besides that, I heard somewhere that Jim Davis didn't know about Garfield being included until after the fact.

Universal already has the theme park rights for TriStar as a co-founder of the venture. Universal would have to talk to American Greetings for the rights to the Care Bears since Nelvana doesn't technically own that IP.

Warners or Turner might be an option for Six Kings if they don't get Ruby-Spears or if Warners' talks with Bally fall apart.

I am against wanrer make a deal with six kings because sixs and warner have a deal otl. I would perfer them to buy out Bally

Last edited:

I hope universal sells there share of tristar . I kinda o like the idea of coulumbia buying unverisal shares and gaining the nevlana right and alling or even buying 6 kings

Last edited:
On TMNT representation, I think your idea would have worked better. And certainly more in-character than that acid trip featuring the Muppet Babies from that same special. As for Garfield, my condolences to Jim Davis.
I think @myuacc1's most recent post on this site could give you some sort of idea on how to represent Nelvana at the Universal parks without getting the Care Bears.
Those could work.

PNWKing

Banned
Who is the current CEO of Paramount Communications? I have some ideas: David Rosen, Sumner Redstone, Ron Miller, and Norman Lear.

Who is the current CEO of Paramount Communications? I have some ideas: David Rosen, Sumner Redstone, Ron Miller, and Norman Lear.
The current head of Paramount Communications is Sumner Redstone.
Norman Lear runs the Paramount movie studio and David Rosen runs SEGA.

On TMNT representation, I think your idea would have worked better. And certainly more in-character than that acid trip featuring the Muppet Babies from that same special. As for Garfield, my condolences to Jim Davis.

I think @myuacc1's most recent post on this site could give you some sort of idea on how to represent Nelvana at the Universal parks without getting the Care Bears.

Those could work.
There is also Colubia, and public dommion ips like The wizard of oz , alice in wonderla and fairy tales

Questions submitted by @Mitch!

For starters, there is the sudden news that Ennis Cosby and Joey Lorenzo are separated, or have requested separation, from their fathers, Bill and Rocky. Will either of the two go on to become as famous as, or more so than, their parents were prior to their falls from grace, and if so, how?

A: IOTL, Ennis Cosby was the basis for Theo Huxtable. A Pennsylvania judge granted Ennis his emancipation request back in October of '86. Since then, he has been formally diagnosed with dyslexia, which has been a factor in his low performance at school. Meanwhile in San Francisco, Joey Lorenzo was removed from his father's custody around the spring of '85. Since then, Joey has lived in foster care, but he is about to age out of the foster system in a couple years. Once Joey is 18 or older, he will possibly need financial assistance for psychological therapy and feminizing hormone therapy.

After that is the likely response that Hasbro and Nintendo will have to Namco’s recent purchases of two major sports teams, and a theme park, in the state of Colorado. Are there plans for Hasbro and Nintendo to collaborate with a rival theme park and make an earlier Super Nintendo World?

A: Nintendo and Hasbro have both signed on to become third-party partners for the Universal parks.

There is also the curious case of who else ended up on Lou Scheimer’s list of enemies, outside of former Filmation employee Daniel Abbott, upon its “shocking” discovery. Who else successfully got under Lou’s skin, and why was the list the straw that broke the back of He-Man and She-Ra?

A: Other notable names on Scheimer's enemies list: Jim Henson, Ralph Bakshi, the entire Disney family, Chuck Jones, Molly Ringwald, Corey Feldman, Dana Plato, Ted Geisel, Joe Barbera, Bill Hanna and Victoria Valentino. That list was compiled in 1980. Mattel was unhappy with the seasonal rot that He-Man was going through, plus the pantyshots in She-Ra. An attorney for Mattel was the one who leaked the enemies list to the press.

There is also the curious case of who else ended up on Lou Scheimer’s list of enemies, outside of former Filmation employee Daniel Abbott, upon its “shocking” discovery. Who else successfully got under Lou’s skin, and why was the list the straw that broke the back of He-Man and She-Ra?

A: Other notable names on Scheimer's enemies list: Jim Henson, Ralph Bakshi, the entire Disney family, Chuck Jones, Molly Ringwald, Corey Feldman, Dana Plato, Ted Geisel, Joe Barbera, Bill Hanna and Victoria Valentino. That list was compiled in 1980. Mattel was unhappy with the seasonal rot that He-Man was going through, plus the pantyshots in She-Ra. An attorney for Mattel was the one who leaked the enemies list to the press.
In other words, anyone in the animation industry that's more successful than he is gets put on his list of enemies. Kinda makes me feel like Seth MacFarlane's OTL career wouldn't entirely stay the same, and that makes me extremely happy.