As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

I think all three companies have a pretty good chance of ending up in the hands of PepsiCo, Sears, Wometco, General Mills, General Motors, Levi Strauss & Co., or even Jordan Belfort.
I had an idea. So Disney might want to diversify outside of the media sphere. RJR Nabisco owned the Crunch and Butterfinger candy bars. So what if Tiffany gets obsessed with Crunch or Butterfinger bars and Walt, Jr. realizing that his daughter likes these bars that the company is for sale decides to buy them. IOTL these bars were sold to Nestle who sold them to Ferraro in 2018.
If disney is going to diverfie out of entertamient I got a few corpertions Disney could buy. The american motors comapny (I feel that the chrysler purcahse of american motors would have been butterflied by Lee iaccom becoming president) the Dail soap corpetion , Bristol-Myers (Diseny diged the former mascot for bristol myers ipana thooth paste Bucky beaver) Broden foods, Beatrix foods and Ralston Purina,

If we were to assume they'd purchase the company in 1988 at the absolute earliest, that would mean that Disney would then own the brands of Hostess, Energizer, and Chicken of the Sea on top of Purina's many forms of Animal Chow. And that last one is debatable, since that brand's parent company would be sold off in 1988 IOTL.

I am entirely confused by this idea.

It will be an election year in 1988. Will Ted bundy be the republican nomaine. If so I assume if secert get out and the republican party would implode or atleast rename it. If the repulican party is desotyed do you think a new party or tow will take it's place. I like the idea of at least 3 parts. What are the chances of ted buny destorying the republican party leadign to president ross perrot

It will be an election year in 1988. Will Ted bundy be the republican nomaine. If so I assume if secert get out and the republican party would implode or atleast rename it. If the repulican party is desotyed do you think a new party or tow will take it's place. I like the idea of at least 3 parts. What are the chances of ted buny destorying the republican party leadign to president ross perrot
Bigger question, and my apologies if this has already been brought up: Is Ted Bundy still a serial killer ITTL?

If we were to assume they'd purchase the company in 1988 at the absolute earliest, that would mean that Disney would then own the brands of Hostess, Energizer, and Chicken of the Sea on top of Purina's many forms of Animal Chow. And that last one is debatable, since that brand's parent company would be sold off in 1988 IOTL.

I am entirely confused by this idea.

Also, didn't Ralston-Purina own Chex and Cookie Crisp at one point?

Ralston-Purina owned Chex and Cookie Crisp until they were sold to General Mills in 1997.
So, a Disney ownership could result in a Fox Movietoons short where the Cookie Crisp Crook takes a break from stealing cereal to steal the Energizer Bunny's battery instead, in a Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote-style fashion?

Can you tell I just made that up?

So, a Disney ownership could result in a Fox Movietoons short where the Cookie Crisp Crook takes a break from stealing cereal to steal the Energizer Bunny's battery instead, in a Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote-style fashion?

Can you tell I just made that up?
That would be kind of funny

Probably something educational that is age appropriate for her.
My guess would be whatever's popular from PBS. Although, with the talking animal aspect and the fact that both kids and families loved the original movie, that Huck's Landing series would also be her favorite, regardless of the bias in the family.

My guess would be whatever's popular from PBS. Although, with the talking animal aspect and the fact that both kids and families loved the original movie, that Huck's Landing series would also be her favorite, regardless of the bias in the family.
Yeah, the PBS stuff plus Under the Umbrella Tree and Fred Penner's Place.

Speaking of Under the Umbrella Tree and Fred Penner's Place, do the two shows still wind up on their respective networks? If so, does this mean that Nick Jr. isn't butterflied away?
They do.

Plus Under the Umbrella Tree will see VHS and Laserdisc releases in the US thru Playhouse Video.

Plus Under the Umbrella Tree will see VHS and Laserdisc releases in the US thru Playhouse Video.
If I didn't look up the show on Wikipedia, I would have been more surprised that Disney would give it home media releases ITTL. I mean, they did own at least part of the rights to the show. Namely the distribution rights, but it's something.

If I didn't look up the show on Wikipedia, I would have been more surprised that Disney would give it home media releases ITTL. I mean, they did own at least part of the rights to the show. Namely the distribution rights, but it's something.
Yeah they did have distribution rights, but I think only in the United States. Not sure about anywhere else.

The Princess Bride (1987 Film)
The Princess Bride
the-princess-bride.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures on December 24, 1987.

Directed by
Rob Reiner

Written by
William Goldman
Based on his Book

Music by
Mark Knopfler

Cast
savage-falk.png

Framing story

Peter Falk as Grandpa/The Narrator
Fred Savage as The Grandson