Status
Not open for further replies.
5:26 PM PDT

Coming up for air, Almira was excited at swimming, "I love swimming naked. It's natural & beautiful, I also love the peace & quiet as well. Just relaxing & sweet." As soon as Almira was ruffling her wet hair, she noticed a small red oozing goo on her feet, climbing out of the pool, she was wondering "Now how did that get there, I hope the resort staff didn't botch this swimming pool by pouring some weird chemicals. I'm going to check to see if there's anything going on." Assuming nothing else was wrong, she decided to jump back in the swimming pool again, this time on the deep section (she was an excellent swimmer), Almira swam to see where the red oozing goo was coming from: she came closer, closer & closer when all of a sudden, she noticed a naked female, wondering to herself, "Let me help this young lady out." When she came very closer, Almira double-checked from head to toe & noticed the skinless deceased naked female had no human skin at all.... suddenly, the deceased naked skinless female floated up much to the horror of Almira, who screamed out loud "WHAT IN THE ***** ? SOMEBODY HELP ME. HELP! TRICIA, ELIZABETH, SOMEBODY GET OVER HERE NOW!"

I see I was right...

Swimming Pool at the Massage Resort in suburban Ilocos Norte

Upon hearing Almira's screams, Tricia, Wendy, Elizabeth & Raquel (who were in the middle of being in the steam room wearing only towels) ran all the way to the underground swimming pool. Tricia opened the door noticing Almira drenched naked, shaking & crouched on the right side of the pool's seated edge. "Almira, you're shaking, cold & wet. What's wrong ? I heard screaming, what happened ?" When a shaken & traumatized Almira told them, "I noticed some red goo floating on the deep section of the swimming pool. When I went to check, I noticed this woman had no skin at all & she floated up before my eyes after I came up. I think she's dead, can y'all check to make sure if I'm not crazy please." Raquel & Wendy took off their towels & jumped into the swimming pool naked, both carefully carrying Vicky's naked skinless body out of the swimming pool, placing it on their towels. Not sure if Almira's statement was making any sense, Raquel decided to double-check by trying CPR, which only lasted for about 6 minutes, not before she noticed a chipped thumbnail on her left hand (she knew Vicky from their days in high school & college), "Oh Vicky, Oh No..." Raquel wept, shedding tears as they fell on her face. Wendy went to check if there was any pulse, "Based on what I can tell, I'm afraid Vicky is dead. I'm going to call the authorities right now."

Over in Quezon City

Yvonne de Leon was worrying herself, looking at her cell phone, waiting for somebody to give them anything on Vicky's whereabouts. Little did she or the rest of the de Leon family would know, things were about to change on their lives forever.

On a plus note, at least there haven't been any race riots in the US over Obama's death (of course, a white supremacist wasn't behind Obama's death, so that helps)...

I am, however, waiting for one right-wing radio host to say something really stupid about Obama (if I had to pick a candidate? Michael Savage, the host of the Savage Nation)...

On a plus note, at least there haven't been any race riots in the US over Obama's death (of course, a white supremacist wasn't behind Obama's death, so that helps)...

I am, however, waiting for one right-wing radio host to say something really stupid about Obama (if I had to pick a candidate? Michael Savage, the host of the Savage Nation)...

Stay tuned......

Alex Jones would have a field day...

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT BIDEN NAMES SCOTUS CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS TO LEAD THE NEWLY-FORMED
ROBERTS COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA ASSASSINATION

Conspiracy theorists immediately implicate Roberts as a top conspirator and agent of the Deep State. He is condemned as a neo-Confederate alt-Rightist. Six different home addresses are posted for him -- one of them is even close to being right.

Alex Jones announces the formation of a Counter Commission, determined to get at the truth behind the assassination and the cover-up.

Carefully photo-analyzed pictures showing extra gunman appear on dozens of websites.

CAIR announces that anyone who claims the assassin was a Muslim is an Islamophobe. American academia snaps to and falls in line.

The ADL writes a Stern Letter indicating their Deep Concern over accusations of Israeli complicity. It is never published.

List of possible suspects & co-conspirators:
1.) PRC

2.) Russia: relations deteriorated in the Spring of 2012 upon Putin's return to power

3.) Turkey: strained relations over human rights violations.

4.) Venezuela: economic sanctions on the Maduro regime.

5.) Ecuador

6.) Bolivia

7.) Cuba

8.) Iran

9.) North Korea

10.) Belarus

11.) Syria

12.) Nicaragua

Wouldn't MILF be a prime suspect? They would want to kill both presidents and they're active in the area.

Autopsy of Vicky

Inside the Romudalez Medical Center in suburban Ilocos Norte, Dr. Florence Sta Maria began the autopsy of the late PNP Patrolwoman Vicky de Leon at the morgue: she described the details of Vicky's grisly death while talking on an audio recorder "It appears that judging by the skin removal, Vicky was already dead when it happened.

Based on the incision, I'm assuming a long sharp shining knife cut a long line on the back, then the human skin was slowly peeled off from the entire body causing some of the organs to come out; the brain, liver, kidneys, esophagus, larynx, Adam's apple, Thyroid (looking at Vicky's throat, which was cut open from the neck & stretched wide before being stitched up) stomach were taken out including the heart by looking closely inside the body. Looking at the breasts, nothing appears to be removed & the vagina was stretched wide, as whoever killed Vicky, removed other areas such as the hymen. Turning the body over slowly, looking at the entire backside, buttocks as well as between her legs & nothing appears to be wrong although the footnails & fingernails were removed too. Her teeth looked like it was brushed as it's shining pearly white & her eyes are hazel brown. I'm opening Vicky's mouth, everything still in place; another look is her feet: it appears nothing is wrong either & the cause of death appears to be strangulation when she was unconscious after being knocked out with some karate attack. I also think the time of death appears to have occurred sometime later in the late afternoon or evening of May 5th & going to assume Vicky's time of death occurred between 9:00 PM or 11:30 PM."

Following the long autopsy (which lasted 5 HRS), Dr. Sta Maria along with 3 other female medical examiners who assisted in the procedure, carefully placed Vicky's body into a cold white body bag sheet & sliding it into a cold morgue chamber. Several members of Vicky's family arrived in suburban Ilocos Norte to make preparations in returning their loved one's body back to Quezon City.

Last edited:
The de Leon family brings Vicky home to QC
3:29 AM PDT, Thursday, May 8th, 2014
Alabat Airport, Perez, Quezon, Philippines
images.jpg

The coffin of PNP Patrolwoman Vicky de Leon arrives

at Alabat Airport in Perez.
It was an early late Thursday morning at the Alabat Airport in Perez as a private plane carrying the remains of PNP Patrolwoman Vicky de Leon arrived on the tarmac. Inside the plane at the very back, there was a white makeshift coffin holding Vicky's remains draped with the Philippine flag while members of her family got out of the plane first to observe as a PNP Honor Guard carried the casket out of the plane, placing it into an awaiting hearse, which would take the body to Saint Peter Chapels Funeral Home in Quezon City.

More on this later...

Last edited:
Interesting TL...Following it along
Glad you liked it, the Secret Task Force is still plotting more chaos, while everyone is distracted with the Roberts Commission investigating the Obama assassination & PNP investigating the recent grisly murder of Vicky. Cooking up more spices in this TL.

Last edited:
Biden
3:48 PM EST, Friday, May 9th, 2014

Oval Office, White House, Washington, DC.
151021132519-joe-biden-looks-out-window.jpg

President Biden looking at the window from inside the Oval Office.
Inside the Oval Office, President Biden asked for a list of pardons that nobody considered newsworthy, but one name that was on there.... former IL Governor Rod Blagojevich (D), who was impeached & removed from office 5 years ago for trying to sell Obama's US Senate seat: the corruption scandals resulted in him going to federal prison. Some of Biden's advisors advised against pardoning the controversial Blagojevich, others assumed the man had served his time in federal prison including a personal letter from Patti Blagojevich & her 2 daughters. "This pardon list is very important & critical, I'm going to hold this off for another week or two or maybe three weeks until I make a decision on who should be pardoned, because I saw how pardoning Nixon worked out for Ford.... his Presidency didn't end too well. I hope not to make the same mistake in pardoning other controversial figures, but I'm keeping it to myself."

Over at Saint Peter Chapels Funeral Home

Beatrice Gutierrez, one of the senior staff members of the Saint Peter Chapels Funeral Home, including 3 of her daughters: Isabel, Lorin & Deborah (early to mid-20s), tasked with preparing Vicky's body, slowly opened up the white makeshift coffin, then Beatrice's husband, Gustavo, helped carefully place Vicky's body on the steel slab before unzipping the black body bag revealing the naked skinless body of Vicky. "Having served in the Vietnam War back in the day, I knew it was rough way back then, but I've never seen anything like this before at all" Gustavo said to himself.

Then, Gustavo walked downstairs to advise the de Leon family on funeral plans, which casket to pick out including her PNP outfit, etc., while Beatrice & her oldest daughter, Lorin, placed a long white sheet covering Vicky's body before placing it into the deep freezing cooler.

VP Shortlist

United States Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA)
Mary_Landrieu_Senate_portrait_(cropped_2).jpg

Former OK Governor Brad Henry (D)

BradhenryDEA.jpg

US Ambassador to Australia Jim Webb
Jim_Webb,_leaning_against_pillar,_2007.jpg

Former US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano
Leadership_roundtable_with_Janet_Napolitano_150716-G-LB304-888.jpg

United States Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY St)
Kirsten_Gillibrand_2006_official_photo_cropped.jpg

MA Governor Deval Patrick (D)
Deval_2.jpg

Over in Burgos

Watching the latest news on ABS-CBN, Aliyah was satisfied watching the chaos she inflicted on the de Leon family, "Nobody can stop us now or ever anytime soon HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" She was determined to continue her vacation without any pestering detectives lurking around while looking at her shiny large, long knife thinking to herself "This isn't the first time I've done this before & would do it again if anyone else tries to expose my dirty little secrets."

Status
Not open for further replies.