Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested. Wonder how this will impact the 2014 Midterms

I wonder how this affects sports. Hockey World Championships starts later in May and then there is the World cup in Brazil. Maybe in this time line US team plays for Obama and manage to win over Belgium(i assume that Germany will win the Group anyway) and maybe manage to defeat Argentina somehow and the Netherlands and reach the final and then soccer gets momentum in USA as they win against Germany on penalties

Funeral Services for President Obama
11:00 AM EST, Monday, May 5th, 2014

Washington National Cathedral, Washington, DC.

181205-D-DY697-0121X.JPG

The_Funeral_of_President_George_H.W._Bush_(45291483825).jpg

Funeral Services for the 46th President at Washington National Cathedral.
The funeral services were officiated by Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Bruce Curry, The Right Reverend Mariann Budde (Bishop of the Washington National Cathedral), Randolph Holerith (Rector of the Saint James Episcopal Church of Richmond, VA), & the Reverend Dr. Wallace Charles Smith, Senior Pastor of Shiloh Baptist Church; Rev. Robert W. Fisher of Saint John's Episcopal Church was the master of ceremonies. Malia & Sasha Obama, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Konrad Ng & Craig Robinson were the readers. White House Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett provided the Intercession. Eulogies were delivered by MA Governor Deval Patrick (D), former US Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar, United States Senator John McCain (R-AZ), who brought some laughter to everyone when he brought up the funny & hilarious jabs between him & Obama; President Biden delivered the final eulogy, came very close to breaking down when he said, "When the history books are written, they will remember Barack Obama as not just the first African American President of the United States elected to two terms, but as the President, who did everything he could to bring all Americans together in tough times, making the tough decisions so that future generations of Americans can succeed in the Nation of the Future & caring about the next generation instead of making political talking points (which some considered jabs at US Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), who was present)." Musical tributes were provided by the United States Marine Orchestra, Armed Forces Chorus, United States Coast Guard Band, 2004 "American Idol" 7th Place Finalist & Best Supporting Actress Jennifer Hudson & 2002 "American Idol" Winner Kelly Clarkson. After the services, the Washington Ringing Society rung a half-muffled quarter peal of Grandshire Caters to Obama's memory.

Last edited:
Departure Honors Ceremony at Andrews AFB
2:20 PM EST, Monday, May 5th, 2014

Andrews AFB, Prince Georges County, MD
181205-F-SP573-1147X.JPG

USAF Airmen saluting as the funeral procession arrives at Andrews AFB.

Andrews AFB.jpg

The 21 Cannon Salute being fired by the US Army Presidential
Salute Battery Unit as "Hail to the Chief" is played.

181205-F-SP573-1064X.JPG

Flag-draped casket of POTUS Obama placed aboard Special Air Mission 46
VC25A 29000 via scissor truck

It was a packed gathering at Andrews AFB, where several former Obama administration officials including some former Obama Cabinet members as well as Capitol Hill colleagues awaited the arrival of the funeral procession from the Washington National Cathedral (where the funeral service lasted 3 HRS). At 2:20 PM EST, the procession arrived at Andrews AFB, where "Hail to the Chief" was performed by the United States Air Force Band as the 21 Cannon Salute was fired by the US Army's Presidential Salute Battery Unit; the USAF Band also performed "Going Home". At 2:36 PM EST, the flag-draped casket was transferred aboard VC25A 29000 via scissor truck as the Obama family boarded Special Air Mission 46, former First Lady Michelle Obama waved to the crowd for the final time as the crowd waved back before stepping inside the plane, which took off after 2:53 PM EST for the final destination for Springfield, IL later that evening.

Last edited:
I wonder how this affects sports. Hockey World Championships starts later in May and then there is the World cup in Brazil. Maybe in this time line US team plays for Obama and manage to win over Belgium(i assume that Germany will win the Group anyway) and maybe manage to defeat Argentina somehow and the Netherlands and reach the final and then soccer gets momentum in USA as they win against Germany on penalties

I'm working on the sports side on the aftermath as well, but I'm still going to have San Antonio Spurs winning their 5th NBA Championship in the 2014 NBA Finals & the New England Patriots winning the 2014 Super Bowl like they did in real life respectively, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Vicky de Leon
7:00 PM PDT, Monday, May 5th, 2014

Quezon City, Philippines.

PNP Patrolwoman Vicky de Leon had been in law enforcement for several years following graduating from the Philippine National Police Academy & working at the PNP's Civil Service Group. At age 25, she was excited at this opportunity & learning from her family (majority of whom served in law enforcement & retired military veterans) on doing public service for the betterment of the Filipino people. Upon learning about the horrific events on April 28th, 2014, Vicky decided to put her Columbo-esque investigating techniques to good use by asking specific questions to several witnesses, who were attending the Welcoming Ceremony at Malacanang Palace; upon learning from an elderly woman, who had the Miss Archie Bunker outfit that she noticed shining lights blinding her that day, Vicky replied, "Thank you very much Mrs. Valdez for giving this information, which is going to be critical going forward in this major investigation, I'll check this one out & do some digging into this right now." Getting into her vehicle, Vicky drove to the outskirts of Quezon City & noticed an interesting building that was secluded from the hectic daily scheduling of life in QC, so after driving to the inside parking lot & locking the vehicle, she took out her badge to the security guards, explaining she needed to speak with some witnesses in her investigation, they let her in.

Over inside the 5th floor, Aliyah (disguised as a Victoria's Secret Model) was waiting for the unsuspecting police detective to arrive, little did Vicky know that things weren't going to end well for her. Aliyah had two long brown suitcases & special sharp, shining knifing objects (Aliyah was excellent in using swords, knifes, etc., going back from her military & law enforcement training) handy, hidden in a black small suitcase bag.

Last edited:
Special Air Mission 46 arrives in Springfield
4:56 PM CST, Monday, May 5th, 2014

Abraham Lincoln Capitol Airport, Springfield, IL.
george-h-w-bush-dies-at-94-andrews-air-force-base-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10012768o.jpg

Joint Services Honor Guard carrying the flag-draped casket of President Obama at the Abraham Lincoln Capitol Airport in Springfield on the evening of
May 5th, 2014.

Over at the Abraham Lincoln Capitol Airport in Springfield, IL., IL Governor Patrick Quinn (D), IL LG Sheila Simon (D), IL Secretary of State Jesse White (D), IL State Treasurer Dan Rutherford (R), IL State Comptroller Judy Baar Topinka (R), IL State AG Lisa Madigan (D) & several others arrived at the Lincoln Capitol Airport awaiting the arrival of Special Air Mission 46 to land in the Capitol City of the Land of Lincoln. Once Special Air Mission 46 landed, members of the Obama family got off the plane, got to their designated spot to watch as the VC25A 29000 scissor truck drove up to the back of Special Air Mission 46 (as Air Force One employees got the flag-draped casket placed inside the scissor truck, which was lowered so that the Joint Services Honor Guard can grab the handles of the casket.

"Hail to the Chief" was performed by the IL Air National Guard Marching Band as the 21 Cannon Salute was fired by the Artillery Unit of the IL Army National Guard; soon afterwards, "God Bless America" was performed as the flag-draped casket was slowly carried past the ramp guard composed of the US Armed Forces personnel, carrying it to an awaiting hearse from Calvert-Ferry Funeral Home, which transported the late President's body to the IL Statehouse in downtown Springfield.
AR-181209862.jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66.jpg

Arrival Honors at the IL Statehouse in downtown Springfield at 6:37 PM CST.

Last edited:
Over in the suburbs of Quezon City

Vicky knocked on the door of the 5th floor of the penthouse, "This is the police, I'm Patrolwoman de Leon, would like to ask you a couple of questions in regards to the ongoing investigation." Aliyah (disguised as the Victoria's Secret Model named "Paloma Salvador") opened the door, "Oh, I am sorry for the lateness, come on in detective." as Vicky walked in with her notepad & pen, Aliyah was smirking to herself, "I got you right where I want you since I managed to have the security cameras disabled long before you showed up you uppity detective."

Going back to the comfortable couch, "Paloma" asked the young Patrolwoman what did she want to ask her in terms of some questions. Vicky responded, "Well, um ma'am, I would like to ask you some questions in regard to the events of April 28th at Malacanang Palace. Where were you during that day ?" "Paloma", who looked annoyed at the pestering questions, "Detective, if I can call you that. I was working on a photoshoot in my penthouse, taking lots of pictures as the radio was playing jazz music when it broke into regular programming to inform that POTUS Obama & President Aquino, III were shot. After that, I stopped the rest of the photoshoot & turned on the TV to watch the rest of the breaking news." Using her Columbo-esque investigative techniques, Vicky noticed that Paloma's body language was saying otherwise, "Are you sure about that Mrs. Salvador ? Because I spoke with some of the other fashion models & they never even heard of a special photoshoot at a particular penthouse or even listening to the radio either. Can you explain why you chose to deflect some tough questions ?"

Fast forward to about 10:00 PM PDT, Vicky was investigating other aspects of the penthouse & the last words she said were "Mrs. Salvador, I noticed here there's a special long suitcase bag, where are you trying to go ? Some secret vacation spot or something ?" before Vicky had a chance to get up from her chair, Aliyah used her aggressive karate-chop techniques, knocking her out, leaving her unconscious. Satisfied with this sneak attack, Aliyah smiled "That's what you get for nosing around you uppity detective. Now, I need to get out of here, but taking you with me, I'll be flying you to some undisclosed secret, secluded location, where nobody knows where it's located & it'll just be me & you."

Last edited:
Quezon City Penthouse Garage

Following placing an unconscious Vicky into a large bedsheet racket by rolling it to a large van, Aliyah (also grabbed the suitcase bags including her special secret object kits) drove all the way to a private aerial landing space at the Corpuz family ranch, before getting her cousin, Delilah to place the unconscious Vicky in the back seat of the private jet & once that was done, Aliyah (who was an excellent pilot) flew all the way over to an undisclosed secret location in Burgos, located in the province of Ilocos Norte.

Warning
Secret Hideout in Burgos

Inside the air-conditioned secret hideout in an underground bunker in Burgos, it was isolated, located overlooking the beach & it was suited perfectly for Aliyah to avoid any detection. "After flying all the way up here, I'm enjoying my vacation time. Now first things first, getting rid of the pestering detective, you gotta go girl." After suffocating an unconscious Vicky to death with a pillow just to make sure she doesn't wake up (placed on a cold steel slab), Aliyah thought to herself, "Sweating is good, but I had to make sure the pesky detective wouldn't be nosing around anymore. I made sure of that. Now, time to explore my shiny kit & before I do that, I see some nagging clothing here which needs to be removed first, so I need to do something a bit more comfortable, I'll be right back."

Around 13 minutes later, Aliyah came back completely naked, drenched with sweat (not wearing a towel) & barefoot, glanced around the air-conditioned room inside the underground bunker & said, "This is just about perfect, now let's begin." she unlaced the shoes of Vicky (whose legs were spread) later putting the shoes in a big trash can, then removed her socks, long-sleeve buttoned shirt & managed to grab her cell phone, notepad, pen by placing them in a trash bag when the cell phone rang, "HOLY *****" Aliyah yelled, calming down a few seconds later, by pretending to be Vicky, Aliyah texted to Vicky's older sister that "she was going to be doing an undercover mission for awhile, so she couldn't be disturbed", once that was over with, Aliyah took out Vicky's wallet, looking inside, pictures, cash, credit cards, etc., placing those in a clear encased box; removing Vicky's belt by unbuckling her pants, taking off her pants, then underwear & eventually bra: overlooking Vicky's naked body, Aliyah analyzed which pressure points to start removing things, so she walked over to the small table, unzipping the small black suitcase bag, revealing her sharp, silver shining carving knife (which was long).

Aliyah slowly began by sliding the knife across Vicky's back, then slowly peeled off her skin from behind (which included all of her hair, face, neck, stopping at her chest), then removed the skin of her arms, hands as well as cutting open the top of Vicky's skull, carefully taking out the brain. Aliyah then carefully slid open Vicky's throat: removing the esophagus, larynx, Adam's Apple, etc., later stitching up the throat & then going below taking off skin of her entire backside including her buttocks & thighs; removing remaining skin of Vicky's chest including her breasts all the way to her vagina before slowly peeling off her skin from both legs & feet, removing all of the skin & Aliyah was satisfied overlooking an oozing red glazed deceased Vicky on the cold steel slab, looked at the ground at the skin of Vicky's body & looked at herself in the large mirror, covered with red oozing goo all over herself, Aliyah thought to herself, "So much blood, I need to make sure it no longer exist." Aliyah picked up the entire human skin of Vicky, rinsing it over a large double sink, getting rid of the hanging goo-ing organs & placing the entire human skin in a cold freezing jacquzzi floating cooler & put the organs (heart, liver, kidneys, esophagus, larynx, brain) into a plastic white bag & getting rid of it by using sulfuric acid. Once that was done, she pulled the water chain to rinse herself off, then slowly placed Vicky's skinless body into a white plastic bag & zipped it up before putting it into a cold freezing underground cooler.

Following this, Aliyah took a long hot shower & went to bed.

Last edited:
Final Public Viewing
7:45 PM CST, Monday, May 5th, 2014

IL Statehouse Rotunda, Springfield, IL.
Lying in Repose (I).jpg

20181205193546010_hd.jpg

Lying in Repose (II).jpg

The Obama family had been transported to spend the night at the IL Executive Mansion (Governor Quinn invited them to spend the night there); over at the IL Statehouse Grounds, members of the Springfield Police Department, Sangamon County Sheriff's Department & IL National Guard including several elected officeholders were present outside as the hearse & other vehicles arrived. The Joint Services Honor Guard walked up to the hearse, slowly took the flag-draped casket out & stood at attention as "Hail to the Chief" was performed by the Northern Illinois University Huskie Marching Band, who also performed the IL State Song, "IL".

Last edited:

The NBA and NHL Playoffs will be impacted with games postponed. Stanley Cup Finals and NBA Finals will most likely be pushed back a week due to the mourning period.

The NBA and NHL Playoffs will be impacted with games postponed. Stanley Cup Finals and NBA Finals will most likely be pushed back a week due to the mourning period.

Don't forget about the NBA Playoffs being impacted. As I mentioned earlier, I still will have San Antonio Spurs winning their 5th NBA Championship in this TL like they did in real life.

Last edited:
Over in Quezon City...

Yvonne de Leon had been getting concerned about Vicky because she hadn't called or even sent any text messages, "Vicky was supposed to be here at the house by now, where is she ?" & her concern & worries about her sister were growing fast. Driving over to the PNP's Quezon City Office, Yvonne asked one of the receptionists (female PNP officer) & several of her sister's colleagues if they had seen Vicky come back from doing an investigative update, they said they hadn't & last time, one of them checked, she went into an undercover mission.

Last edited:
Illinoisans paying their final respects
9:00 PM CST, Monday, May 5th, 2014

IL Statehouse Rotunda, Springfield, IL.
RTS29323-1024x616.jpg

20181205200458010_hd.jpg

Paying respects to the 46th POTUS
During the final public viewing, an estimated 6,000 paid their respects to the late 46th President. Among the mourners in attendance, IL Governor Patrick Quinn (D), Springfield, IL Mayor J. Michael Houston, Springfield PD Police Chief Kenny Winslow, Sangamon County Sheriff Neil Williamson (R) & IL Secretary of State Jesse White (D) were the first ones to pay their respects; Winslow & Williamson saluted the flag-draped casket.

Soon afterwards, multiple mourners arrived to pay their respects including IL GOP Gubernatorial nominee Bruce Rauner (R) & his wife, Diana. Others included United States Senators Dick Durbin (D-IL) & Mark Kirk (R-IL), former United States Senators Carol Mosley-Braun (D-IL), Roland Burris (D-IL); former IL Governors James R. "Big Jim" Thompson (R), Jim Edgar (R) & George Ryan (R) along with former Chicago, IL Mayor Richard M. Daley (D), Chicago Bulls Legend & NBA Hall of Famer Michael Jordan, Oprah Winfrey, US Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL).

Last edited:
Final Funeral Service for the 46th President
10:00 AM CST, Tuesday, May 6th, 2014

Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, IL.
621591078_1140x641.jpg

Joint Services Honor Guard carrying the flag-draped casket inside the Prairie Capitol Convention Center

during funeral services on Tuesday, May 6th, 2014.

It was the final funeral service for the late 46th President as an estimated 7,600 filled the seats at the Prairie Capitol Convention Center in Springfield, IL; members of the Obama family were seated first along with several dignitaries such as President Joe Biden, First Lady Dr. Jill Biden, former US Education Secretary James B. Hunt, Jr., Chicago, IL Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D), former NY St Governor David Paterson (D), NY St Governor Andrew Cuomo (D), US Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, VA Governor Terry McAuliffe (D), CA Governor (former POTUS) Jerry Brown (D) & his wife, CA First Lady Anne Gust Brown, CA Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom (D), CA State AG Kamala Harris (D), former US Labor Secretary Hilda Solis, former US Energy Secretary Steven Chu among countless others.

Eulogies were delivered by former US Education Secretary Hunt, IL Governor Patrick Quinn (D), Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D), US Rep. Robin Kelly (D-IL), United States Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) & Maya Soetoro-Ng; the service was officiated by Bishop Charles E. Blake, Senior Pastor of West Angeles Church of God in Christ of Los Angeles, CA. During the services, Ron Isley sung "His Eyes are on the Sparrow", 2002 "American Idol" 4th Place Finalist Tamyra Gray performed "Amazing Grace" & Faith Hill sung "The Lord's Prayer".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.