Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction on the scandal:

US Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY): Deep down, he was secretly gloating at the developments: "The accusations of sexual assaulting & raping multiple women, threatening them & their families has revealed the Presidents true nature behind closed doors. I believe the American people are shocked & disgusted by what this President has been doing to the women that he claims to be a champion of....

After reviewing the evidence & studying the accusations, I feel that the President cannot & will never be able to govern at such chaotic times like this. If he wants to spare himself the embarrassment & damnation, he should resign immediately before Congress does it for him."

US House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA): "I am at a loss of words by what the allegations have revealed. President Biden is supposed to hold himself to a higher standard of dignity & respect with the office he holds. I am very disappointed that President Biden has disgraced himself like this. He needs to resign or else suffer the consequences.."

US House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH): "What happened in Las Vegas has put a shameful & despicable shadow on the office of the Presidency. Less than 3 months ago, President Biden ascended to his current office & at the time, he made a commitment to the American people that he would not let them down.... Fast forward 3 months later & here we are.... Mr. President: you need to step down or else become the 2nd American President to be removed from office in disgrace."

US Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV): "While I am shocked about the allegations, which are indeed disturbing & troubling, I need everyone to just wait until more evidence & other information comes out before we make a specific judgement on if President Biden should resign. Until we find out more details, no comment at this time."

US Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL): "I spoke with President Biden this morning & while I told him face-to-face in the Oval Office at the White House that I was disappointed in his actions & behavior, I do NOT believe it is necessary in a rush to judgement on forcing him to resign. I believe we need to just wait & avoid assassinating the character of the President of the United States."

United States Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ): "The Presidency of the United States of America is an office with high morals, high standards & high integrity that is looked upon not only here in America, but all across the world. I'm stunned that President Biden has disgraced himself like this with behavior unbecoming of an American President."

US Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn (R-TX): "Reviewing the evidence & allegations, I strongly believe the women, who were victims of sexual assault & rape because all of the victims need to be heard. President Biden has utterly failed to set himself as a man of family values & higher standards. If he wants to avoid dragging the country through a long impeachment, he must resign."

United States Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL): "President Biden needs to resign & resign immediately because the accusations that he had been involved in sexual assaulting, threatening, drugging & raping multiple women are serious. We as a country, cannot & must NOT let this stand.... President Biden has to resign or else face the utter & disgraceful embarrassment in getting removed from office altogether."

United States Senator Tim Scott (R-SC): "Once again, President Biden has been dodging & deflecting the truth. The American people will NOT stand for someone, who claimed to be a so-called champion of women......only to reveal himself as a disgusting pervert. The President needs to resign & resign immediately!"

United States Senator Richard Burr (R-NC): "The President needs to resign. He has became an utter & total disgrace to the office he holds. America deserves better. That is all."

United States Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN): "I really don't know what to say right now. I am disappointed in what has transpired. No further comment right now."

Fox Business Polling Survey
Do you approve or disapprove the job President Biden is doing ?
Approve: 33%
Disapprove: 57%
Undecided: 7%

Who do you think wins control of Congress in the 2014 Midterms ?
GOPers: 61%
Dems: 20%
Undecided: 15%

Do you think President Biden should remain in office ?
Yes: 38%
No: 59%

Oh boi, with the Senate wanting to impeach Biden, the STF and their supporters got even more plus points
The Dems have control of the United States Senate for now. Plus, the 2014 Midterms are just 4 months away.

On the US House of Representatives: GOP controlled. Expect hearings non-stop & lots of politicking back home.

Biden will try to play the Bill Clinton card, but any other proposals or initiatives (education reform, small business initiatives, minority enterprise zones) he was pushing to get passed..... toast!

If Biden were removed from the Presidency, VP Mary Landrieu takes over.

CBS News Polling Survey
Approve: 39%
Disapprove: 55%
Undecided: 6%

Who do you want to control Congress in the 2014 Midterms ?
GOPers: 59%
Dems: 35%

Yes: 46%
No: 48%

The Dems have control of the United States Senate for now. Plus, the 2014 Midterms are just 4 months away.

On the US House of Representatives: GOP controlled. Expect hearings non-stop & lots of politicking back home.

Biden will try to play the Bill Clinton card, but any other proposals or initiatives (education reform, small business initiatives, minority enterprise zones) he was pushing to get passed..... toast!

If Biden were removed from the Presidency, VP Mary Landrieu takes over.
Not the right time to have an impeachment when Obama's and Kerry's assassination would have united the Dems and the GOP

A College Student's View of the World, 2014 (This is my account of my alternate self in this timeline)

July 16, 2014
University of San Carlos - Talamban Campus
Nasipit, Talamban
Cebu City, Philippines

2014 was a year of plot twists for everyone else. For us born in 1996, this is the year we would all turn into adults. Our transition from adolescence to adulthood has seen events that we did not expect. Obama's assassination served as our JFK moment, which was followed by Kerry's assassination, and then almost the entire of the Japanese monarchy. I remember that summer where Obama was assassinated. I was watching it on TV while I was enjoying my first summer after first year college going to several places. Now the entire year feels scarred. I was returning home from the U.S. to the Philippines after visiting my relatives there for 19 days when John Kerry was assassinated in Brazil after surviving a mysterious plane crash. It was the first news to arrive to my family and I once we arrived almost midnight on the 28th of May in Cebu.

When classes began on June 16th, everyone in school was talking about both the assassinations of Obama and Kerry. Our generation finally was in touch with reality of the international happenings all over the place. The assassination of the Japanese royal family shocked us all too. We didn't what in the world was going on and who could behind this. Conspiracy theories range from everywhere to the CIA to the Russians/Chinese, and even the Reptilians.

Roughly two weeks after the Japanese royal family's assassination, I am here in the university, currently studying for my next physics exam. Today is Wednesday and everyone is wearing casual for washday.

Skimming through my physics textbook, I was practicing my problem solving with my classmates when the a security guard came in to tell us that classes would be suspended today since there was a nationwide public transport strike. This was followed by cheers coming from the nearby classroom full of freshies. Going out of the room, I could see lines of students going out, all happy that classes were cancelled.

"U-S-C! U-S-C! U-S-C!" The freshmen cheered, feeling as if classes being suspended was equivalent to the university winning the CESAFI competition. The entire student body of the university followed suit as long lines of students all went to the exit.

I hitched a ride with my friend Franz going home. As we drove around the campus, we saw how crowded the whole place was as all students rushed to get home as there were no public transport.

"Unexpected, isn't it?" I said.

"Very. At least we can rest dude." Franz replied.

"LOL, you see those freshmen. They're treating this like a street party during Sinulog." I added.

"Well, they're all kids." Franz replied with a slight chuckle.

The car exited the campus and we were stuck on a traffic jam along Governor Cuenco Avenue. The provincial government was now chartering buses to those who needed their daily commute. As we were talking about the world events that occurred, the car's local radio broadcasted local, national, and international news.

"Transport strike affects thousands in Cebu. Many expected to be left stranded until strike ends..."

"President Noynoy Aquino is expected to the address the nation regarding his recovery during the April 28th assassination attempt when the late-Barrack Obama visited the country and was unfortunately killed. Security is expected to be increased around the capital and other major cities. A full joint-coordinated effort will be done through the AFP, PNP, and the PCG..."

"Following the assassination of the Japanese royal family, there are serious discussion within the National Diet of revoking Article 9 of the post-war constitution. PM Abe has promised to bring those responsible to justice. China, South Korea, and Russia protest against the revoking of Article 9, citing the fears of the resurgence of Japanese militarism..."

"You here that dude. This stuff going on is like a thing of Assassin's Creed and James Bond." I said.

"Very. Even worse, the U.S. has not have any idea who assassinated Obama and Kerry. And now the Japanese have been caught in the mix." Franz replied.

We continued to chat about that until I was near the intersection where I lived. Franz dropped me off there.

"Hey thanks dude, see you tomorrow." I said.

"Sure thing, Gill." Franz replied.

Going home, I immediately went to bed to take an afternoon nap. The transport strike was seen as a miracle for all students that wanted an early dismissal from school. I was just so tired but I was also thinking what major international event might happen next.

Biden sexual assault allegation after the assassination of the Japanese Royal family. Expecting Biden to apologise and step down in disgrace with VP Landrieu to take over

Biden sexual assault allegation after the assassination of the Japanese Royal family. Expecting Biden to apologise and step down in disgrace with VP Landrieu to take over
Bad timing to bring that up if the U.S. is in the middle of investigating the death of a former POTUS and State Secretary.

Biden might double-down & fight to save his Presidency.

The next shoe to drop could decide if the Dems get wiped out..... Big question is whether vulnerable incumbent Dem United States Senators will distance themselves from Biden ?

Tokyo Medical Center (Part VIII):

Kako found a secret passageway to escape from the hospital when a female nurse grabbed her from behind "Where are you going Her Highness ?" This nurse was friendly & sympathetic to Kako wanting to see her family relatives. The nurse helped Kako get into a vehicle the nurse had been driving & drove off in the middle of the night.

NHK News Agency HQ:

*More details coming in regarding the dignitaries expected to attend the State Funeral services for the late Emperor Akihito, Empress Michiko, Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako, Princess Aiko, Prince Fumihito, Princess Kiko, Prince Hisahito, Sayako Kuroda (formerly Sayako, Princess Nori) & Yoshiki Kuroda on July 26th, 2014:

*Canadian PM Stephen Harper
* Brunei Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah
* King Letsie III of Lesotho
* Sovereign Prince Albert II of Monaco
* King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
* EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy
* UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon
*OECD Secretary-General Jose Angel Gurria
*IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde
* Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto & his wife, Mexican First Lady Angelica Rivera

Sweden would likely send Crown princess Victoria as she attended the new emperor inaguration earlier this year IRL

Fox News Polling Survey
Approve: 32%
Disapprove: 57%
Undecided: 6%

Yes: 37%
No: 55%

Who do you think should control Congress in the 2014 Midterms ?
GOPers: 70%
Dems: 19%

Do you approve or disapprove the job Congress is doing ?
Approve: 13%
Disapprove: 73%

Stay tuned for a segment on FLOTUS Jill Biden on how she's affected by the sex scandal engulfing her husband before the 2014 Midterms.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Couldn't even bother to TRY not to turn this into some kind of increasingly thinly veiled Current Political screed?

Seriously?

Thread locked.

Kicked for 14 Days simply because I can't bring myself to do what should be done and simply Ban you for remarkable bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.