Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyewitness Accounts: Roberts Commission

Karen Davila of ABS-CBN News Network

"I was inside the news studio getting ready for the historic State Visit of President Obama to the Philippines. It was a beautiful day, the sun was out & yes, it was hot.

I'm probably gonna make an DBWI testimony of myself in this TL as I saw the assassination on TV that fateful day of what was supposed to be a great summer.

I'm probably gonna make an DBWI testimony of myself in this TL as I saw the assassination on TV that fateful day of what was supposed to be a great summer.
You know who were the leading anchors of GMA-7, Solar News Network & Rappler on that day by any chance ?

Kerry
8:00 PM, Tuesday, May 27th, 2014
Boeing C-32 over Coyhaique, Chile.

boeing_c-32_air_force_two_usaf_fsx_p3d_2.jpg

US Secretary of State John F. Kerry held a teleconference meeting with President Biden & members of the Cabinet aboard Boeing C-32 while flying over Coyhaique, Chile, discussing the bilateral meetings with Chilean President Michelle Bachelet on cooperation between the US Armed Forces & Republic of Chile Armed Forces on the fight against terrorism, joint military exercises, etc.,

Soon after the teleconference meeting was over, Secretary Kerry was informed by his Deputy Chief of Staff Andrew McPherson that there was a crisis going on in Rio de Janiero (where Kerry was originally planning to land in meeting with Brazilian government officials & members of the US Consulate General's Office in Rio), so Boeing C-32 would have to remain in the air for several more HRS, which annoyed Kerry, but he understood for security reasons since fighter jets were protecting Boeing C-32. Little did Kerry know he wouldn't make it to Brazil........

Stay tuned....

Last edited:
Somewhere in Sao Paulo

Ingrid Dela Torre (who was a member of the Secret Task Force) had kidnapped a female Brazilian law enforcement officer & tormented her for information on the itinerary of Kerry's upcoming trip to Brazil. "Where is the itinerary of the US Secretary of State ?" "Where is it now you b*****!"Denise Fontela, who was serving in the Military Police of Sao Paulo State for the last 11 years, responded, "You can beat it out of me, but I will NEVER tell you a damned thing, do you hear that you entitled brat ?"

Ingrid, who was angry punched Denise in the face. She was determined to get that itinerary by any means necessary. "You don't want to talk eh ? I will show you more than punching & turning up the voltage to the max in making you talk."

Ingrid was of Brazilian & Filipino descent.

Last edited:
Downtown Sao Paulo

Aliyah & the rest of the Secret Task Force gathered together & strategized on how this particular assignment will throw the heat off & distract the international community: "Here we are, ready to send another clear message. We've got support from Bolivia, Ecuador, Russia & many others as well as financial influence. Let's do this!" Aliyah declared. It was decided to sneak attack would take place around 10:57 PM on Wednesday night while everyone is asleep across the world, which suited the Secret Task Force just fine.

Last edited:
Somewhere in Sao Paulo

Ingrid upped the ante even further against Denise, who was battered & bruised. "You're going to tell me the itinerary right now you stupid detective wannabe, do you understand? If you don't, I'm going to make you wish you answered earlier." Denise, who was brave & not scared of anything said, "You are a coward & you deserve to burn in Hell for what you did on April 28th, 2014. It's only a matter of time before the authorities track you down. I will NEVER tell you anything, you don't scare me!" With that, Ingrid slapped Denise, knocking the Sao Paulo police officer unconscious, then Ingrid went outside for several minutes to figuring out the next steps......

Last edited:
Downtown Sao Paulo

Aliyah & the rest of the Secret Task Force gathered together & strategized on how this particular assignment will throw the heat off & distract the international community: "Here we are, ready to send another clear message. We've got support from Bolivia, Ecuador, Russia & many others as well as financial influence. Let's do this!" Aliyah declared. It was decided to sneak attack would take place around 10:57 PM while everyone is asleep across the world, which suited the Secret Task Force just fine.

Sweet fucking Jesus, does Putin WANT to set off World War Three? Because that's how you get it, getting implicated in the assassination of the American President and a member of the Cabinet. I absolutely cannot believe he would be that insane.

Sweet fucking Jesus, does Putin WANT to set off World War Three? Because that's how you get it, getting implicated in the assassination of the American President and a member of the Cabinet. I absolutely cannot believe he would be that insane.

I'm gonna have to say though, Putin isn't like that in real-life. While he may disagree with the Obama administration several times, he not crazy to start World War III.

You know who were the leading anchors of GMA-7, Solar News Network & Rappler on that day by any chance ?
As for the news networks:
GMA-7: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saksi#Vicky_Morales_and_Arnold_Clavio_(2004-2014)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_Oras#Weekend_edition

Solar News Channel: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_News_Channel - does not say the reporter though

As for Rappler, it is an online news source hence I could not find who were there in Malacanang that day.

I'm gonna have to say though, Putin isn't like that in real-life. While he may disagree with the Obama administration several times, he not crazy to start World War III.

However, Russian writers, journalists, spokesmen, etc. are enthusiastically repeating, in the public media and in social media, enthusiastic affirmations of how the Deep State had Obama assassinated because they were all racists, he was going to audit the Federal Reserve, wind up the American Empire, restore democracy in the U.S., abolish the CIA, and other talking points of the conspiracy theorists.

However, Russian writers, journalists, spokesmen, etc. are enthusiastically repeating, in the public media and in social media, enthusiastic affirmations of how the Deep State had Obama assassinated because they were all racists, he was going to audit the Federal Reserve, wind up the American Empire, restore democracy in the U.S., abolish the CIA, and other talking points of the conspiracy theorists.

That does not equal support from the Russian STATE in any way shape or form, which is what was implied and which is frankly, beyond insane and utterly irresponsible.

Let's not forget about 56,000 US military troops stationed in Korea. You can anticipate nuclear & more ground forces coming to the DMZ soon in this TL.

Somewhere in Las Vegas:

There was a female Dem politico running for statewide office, she had been traveling all over the entire Silver State all week & was tired, deciding to take a shower, she was thinking to herself "What a long day, now I love this. It's relaxing whenever I feel stressed out." All of a sudden, somebody walked up behind her & grabbed her "Hey baby. I need you bad, I want to smell your entire body please ?" She tried desperately to scream, he covered her mouth, spread her legs wide & threatened her "You know who I am. I have so much power to use against you & destroy what little political career you have if you dare to open your damn mouth. Now do what I say & let me smell your body" (smells her entire body from head to toe before he penetrates her).

She was traumatized by this aggressive assault in the shower............... "Why did this happen to me? Why? I can't believe this happened to me, I'm going to tell the people of what transpired here."

It was unknown who the mysterious person was who assaulted this young female politico, but it would have possible ramifications affecting the 2014 Midterms....

Last edited:
Somewhere in Sao Paulo

Ingrid debated on what to do with Denise: "Normally if somebody talked smack to me like that, I would shoot her & dump her somewhere, but I'm still debating on what to do with this uppity Brazilian cop. Before I decide, let me spike her drink first."

Kerry
10:00 PM, Tuesday, May 27th, 2014

Boeing C-32 over Santa Fe, Argentina.

2013_0224_kerry_plane_en_route_london_1cdf6.jpg

US Secretary of State John F. Kerry speaking with members of the US State Department

Press Corps aboard Boeing C-32.
Meanwhile aboard Boeing C-32, Secretary Kerry was speaking with members of the US State Department Press Corps, advising them that the landing destination for Brazil will be a little bit delayed for now until sometime hopefully tomorrow night, he discussed some of the highlights of the Latin American Tour & looked forward on his upcoming bilateral meeting with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff. "Now all of you get some sleep, it's going to be a long flight, so go to bed (laughter)."

Somewhere in Sao Paulo

Ingrid decided not to kill Denise, she had other ideas, "Hmmm. I've got some interesting ideas for this nosy Brazilian cop, but first serving up a special diet for her to eat." Walking over to the underground cell, Ingrid served Denise a hot dinner of Virado a Paulista, which consisted of cooked beans cooked in sauteed onion, garlic, fat & salt; dried, toasted manioc flour; pork chops; fried sausage; breaded & fried plantain eggs & torresmo. Ingrid had spiked the special ice tea with a special ingredient & stirred it around to avoid detection.

"Here's a cup of ice tea, drink it very slowly" Ingrid said while smirking, it turned out Ingrid was an aggressive lesbian with secretive fantasies & urging appetites she couldn't control. Denise feeling groggy & disoriented responded, "I think I'm feeling dizzy.... don't feel too well, I need to sit down'" before she collapsed. Satisfied, Ingrid smirked "You do look pretty hot, I cannot wait to take you somewhere where we can spend some good time", going through Denise's personal effects, she managed to find out where Denise lived, looked at pictures of Denise's family (her husband was Afro-Brazilian & they had 5 biracial kids & plus Denise was pregnant with the possibility of giving birth any moment).

Ingrid put an drugged Denise inside her dark-tinted & black vehicle, driving off all the way to Guaruja, then parking inside an indoor garage, carrying a drugged Denise to an awaiting hotel room (where Ingrid was staying). Placing Denise on the bed, Ingrid thought to herself, "she's all mine & she's freaking damn beautiful.... Yummy."

The next morning

It was a bright rising day on Wednesday morning, May 28th, 2014. Denise slowly opened her eyes & gazed at the fans blowing: yawning "I must've had a wild sleep because I felt groggy after drinking some ice tea". Looking down a little bit, she noticed her legs were spread wide & the bed sheets were spattered a little bit with blood, then she slowly got up & realized her vagina had been stretched wide, with the hymen being ripped open, looking over at a sleeping Ingrid (both were naked when Ingrid violated her), Denise realized she had been drugged & raped, "Oh no. I've been violated"....

Ingrid slid over, grabbing Denise's mouth to keep her quiet, caressing Denise's hair, breasts, vagina & large belly, then kissing the back of her neck, "Good morning baby. I'll let you go to your family, but first things first, the itinerary." (kissing all over Denise's back & buttocks). Denise, drenched with sweat & scared of what Ingrid would do to her family including her 5 kids, replied, "No, I will not tell you. I will never tell you because you'll have to kill me."

Laughing, Ingrid replied "No, I'm not going to kill you or your family. I'll get that itinerary one way or another." Ingrid then violated Denise again in the shower which lasted 2 full HRS; laying on the floor, a naked Denise was shivering as Ingrid applied a latex mask disguised as Nicole Wellington by pretending to be some Brazilian law enforcement special agent in acquiring the itinerary. Standing over a shivering & wet naked Denise, Ingrid said "I'll be back & then I'll drop you off to your family where you better not tell them anything because you don't want anything to happen to you, your lovely husband or your 5 kids don't you ?" before planting a kiss on Denise's cheek, Ingrid locked the door of her hotel room tightly.

Last edited:
Shinseki
4:30 AM EST, Wednesday, May 28th, 2014

Fairfax, VA.

Eric_Shinseki_official_portrait.jpg

Things have gone downhill for embattled US Veterans Affairs Secretary & highly-revered US Army General Eric Ken Shinseki in light of embroiling scandals involving the Veterans Health Administration, which had damaged his reputation. This was a stark contrast from the man, who had served as the 34th Chief of Staff of the United States Army under Presidents Bill Clinton & George W. Bush (1999-2003) including serving as the 28th Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Army (1998-1999), under then-President Clinton. Shinseki made history as the first Asian American 4-Star General & first Asian American to serve as United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs under then-President Obama (2009-2014) & later President Biden (2014), but with the backlash against the US Department of Veterans Affairs in the aftermath of the VHA Scandal making national headlines, it was inevitable that Shinseki's time was coming to a close & some of the senior staff members of the Biden White House quietly pressured him to resign, including pressure from President Biden himself, "Eric, you know I highly respect your long military service to our great country, but learning of the horrific details on the VHA Scandal is disgusting & unacceptable, somebody has to be held accountable. I cannot afford to have my administration getting off on the wrong foot here, the pressure from Congress is getting worse for you, I just got off the phone with United States Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) & he's demanding your resignation Eric, do you hear me ?"

Shinseki, realizing that his days at the US Department of Veterans Affairs were numbered, "Mr. President, I accept the responsibility of what happened. Hearing about the stories I had heard was saddening & unacceptable. I apologize for these mistakes, it never should've happened & I should've had better control on the VHA. I will tender my resignation as soon as possible sir."

Biden & Shinseki were both alone inside the Oval Office, "Eric, I deeply regretfully accept your resignation, which will become effective on May 30th. I am deeply sorry for all of this, you & Patricia deserve better than getting dragged through the mud" replied Biden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.