Any good alternate space shuttle books

I was wondering if there are any good books that show the military side of the shuttle, kind of like Blue Gemini for the Gemini capsules
(think using the shuttle as a spysat grabber type thing, or red dawn 20 years later where the shuttle was used to put explosives on soviet satellites)

(please don't recommend back to the moon)

Honestly, the best place online (that I have seen, at any rate) that's dealt with this area - and indeed, the history of U.S. military/NRO activity in space generally - has been The Space Review. Dwayne Day in particular does a lot of original research, and, yes, reviews of new monographs and sources.

Some highlights in recent years I might recommend:

The NRO and the Space Shuttle by Dwayne Day, Monday, January 31, 2022
Target Moscow: Soviet suspicions about the military uses of the American Space Shuttle (part 1) by Bart Hendrickx and Dwayne A. Day, Monday, January 27, 2020
Space myths: DoD and NASA cooperation by Wayne Eleazer, Monday, October 3, 2016
Review: Spies and Shuttles, by Jeff Foust, Monday, April 13, 2015
The HEXAGON and the Space Shuttle by Dwayne A. Day, Monday, October 31, 2011
Big Black and the new bird: the NRO and the early Space Shuttle by Dwayne Day, Monday, January 11, 2010
The spooks and the turkey: Intelligence community involvement in the decision to build the Space Shuttle by Dwayne A. Day, Monday, November 20, 2006
Part 2: The spooks and the turkey
There's a lot more where that came from. But hopefully that's enough to get you started.

Holy smokes, thank you
(by any chance do you know if there are any good fiction ones? I'm curious
The only fiction one I can think of at present is Footfall by Larry Niven. Aliens invade Earth and if I recall correctly the USA launches a large spaceship using Project Orion propulsion, and that carries a number of shuttles as gunboats, which launch themselves once in space. It's not a major part of the book, but its quite important.

The Hunting of Salyut 7,published in 1981. Salyut 7,an Almaz space station in this world,sports a laser module and a Shuttle is sent to bring it back.

The Hunting of Salyut 7,published in 1981. Salyut 7,an Almaz space station in this world,sports a laser module and a Shuttle is sent to bring it back.
Just the type of thing i was looking for thanks

if only the book Blue Gemini was about the space shuttle

wow that book is really off the radar, like no reviews on goodreads or anything