Oh god, man, that's so terrible. I am so sorry, and can't begin to imagine what you're going through. You and your wife take all the time you need to heal and mourn - that's the important thing. When you are able to write and research again, we'll be here waiting. Until then, and I think I'm speaking for all of us here - if you need anything at all (a friendly ear, help with a fundraiser, anything) just let us know.

Dan

That's unfortunate, my father died only about a month ago, it was, is, devastating, I know how you feel, and I hope you can work through it. This was the story that introduced me to this community, which while sometimes it's disappointing, it has been the best online community that I think I've ever been apart of, and I can't ever be grateful enough. No one should go through that, least of all you, you've personally brought me so many happy memories through writing, and I'm sure many other people have been brought even happier ones because of your writing, and without you, my world would be a little darker. When, you come back, we'll all be waiting to continue reading your fantastic story; though you probably don't remember me, so these words probably won't carry any of the impact that I intend them to have.

I hope that you have a happy holiday season, you deserve that much at least.

Holy fuck, that is a nightmare. I'm scared for something to happen to my kids, so I can somewhat relate (but not close). Take care of your wife and yourself, hope neither of you blames him/herself. Please also be open for professional help, goodwilling loved ones can't do the same. <3

Im so sorry to hear what you and your wife have been through. Thats something no parent should have to go through. Please focus on your guys' own personal healing. We've been patient up to now, and will continue to be so regardless of how much time it takes. Your life must always take priority, esspecially now.

Again, condolences. I pray for your happiness friend.

I don't know what to say, except that I am so incredibly sorry for your great loss Rdffigueira. Don't worry about this continuing this timeline right now or pleasing us, we can wait. You and your family are what is important right now, so please take as much time as you need to mourn and recover.