An Imperial Match: Anne Boleyn marries Charles V

Oh my, hopefully, they have a fair balance of children, like say four sons and four daughters. The daughters of course would be married off to secure alliances, but it would be interesting to see what a Spanish King with multiple sons would do, perhaps Naples goes to a second son, while the youngest son joins the church. It's also nice to see how happy Charles and Anne are... Great chapter!
Oh, they're not having that many children. Just thought it would be cute Anne wanting many children, though Charles' travels could never allow a great number of children such as 8.

Still at least two surviving sons (one for Spain and one for Netherlands) and two/three daughters would be required. In any case Isabella of Portugal had seven pregnancies and five live births during her wedding to Charles (and here Anne had married Charles four years before the OTL wedding of Charles abs Isabella and they have the same age) so Anne having eight children is NOT impossible

Last edited:
I would love for 8+ children, if only so Anne's non-inbred genes can be spread throughout European royalty. Also, it would be a nice reminder to everybody that Anne and Charles love each other.

Still at least two surviving sons (one for Spain and one for Netherlands) and two/three daughters would be required. In any case Isabella of Portugal had seven pregnancies and five live births during her wedding to Charles (and here Anne had married Charles four years before the OTL wedding of Charles abs Isabella and they have the same age) so Anne having eight children is NOT impossible
I would love for 8+ children, if only so Anne's non-inbred genes can be spread throughout European royalty. Also, it would be a nice reminder to everybody that Anne and Charles love each other.
I have some five children planned. We'll see if I find room for more

Exactly. Eleanor of Austria is one of my favs and I need her to be very happy, at least TTL.
I also like the idea of Eleanor marrying John, unfortunately she was so beautiful, Manuel decided he wanted her for himself. This also mean's Maria is still alive too!

I also like the idea of Eleanor marrying John, unfortunately she was so beautiful, Manuel decided he wanted her for himself. This also mean's Maria is still alive too!
Not necessarily. Manuel might just have not been too selfish and left his son with the wife he was meant to have, dying a widower.

Not necessarily. Manuel might just have not been too selfish and left his son with the wife he was meant to have, dying a widower.
Absolutely false. Eleanor and John proposed wedding was called off by Portugal when Charles V refuted to marry Isabella of Portugal. As Eleanor was a potential heiress of Spain and Burgundy (Charles was engaged to a girl of few years and Ferdinand was still very young and so was not impossible seeing both of them die childless) she was offered by Charles to the widowed Manuel as mean for repairing relationship between Spain and Portugal without marrying Isabella