An Examination of Extra-Universal Systems of Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 123260

Btw, if anyone still wants to write a realistic depiction of what genetically engineered catgirls would be like in IRL for the Elon Musk Empire entry, here's what feline social hierarchy is like. I assume, if we ever get genetically engineered catgirls not only would they look like horrifying monsters, but they would also take influence from feline social hierarchy and ques although a bit more complex due to their human DNA.

Btw, if anyone still wants to write a realistic depiction of what genetically engineered catgirls would be like in IRL for the Elon Musk Empire entry, here's what feline social hierarchy is like. I assume, if we ever get genetically engineered catgirls not only would they look like horrifying monsters, but they would also take influence from feline social hierarchy and ques although a bit more complex due to their human DNA.

Uh...

Has the term "genetic cat girls" become a meme at this point?

Deleted member 123260

Has the term "genetic cat girls" become a meme at this point?

Yes. Elon Musk made a twitter post about making genetically-engineered catgirls and it went viral. Apparently the appeal of catgirls is quite large for some reason but I think a core part of it comes from their behavior and their sex appeal. In fact I think, if genetically-engineered catgirls were to become a reality, they would be primarily used by the rich and other enthusiasts who can blow off loads of money as sex slaves.

Of course, DNA does not hold up to anime standards of beauty and thus there are two courses of action here. Either A. the genetically-engineered catgirls end up looking like and being monsters (surprise surprise) or B. the genetically-engineered catgirls are produced with as perfect accuracy to the source material as is possible in our reality, are taken as sex slaves, and then there's a slave uprising.

Interestingly too, feline colonies are very matriarchal and actually almost egalitarian (the head of the hierarchy is just the oldest female cat who is also generally the mother of most of the other colony members and the hierarchy below that matriarch is fluid with roles changing and shifting on a case by case basis, even in regards to territory or property) but I would also assume that these cat people would have the same sort of hunting behavior that regular cats have (especially playing with the dead bodies of their prey and the "play" will become far more complicated, more grotesque due to their newlyfounded human intelligence). Depending on how severe the outbreak is, the cat people might try to compete with humans as becoming the apex predators of the world.

Imagine being a soldier sent to deal with the cat girl menace. You're walking through the forest an elite squad disappeared in. The forest is catgirl/catpeople territory and you're shaking in your boots. You hear the flicker of a flame in the distance and the faint clamor of music. As you walk closer, you see it's bright light coming from a nearby grotto. The music gets louder. Upon hearing it better, you notice how disconcerting it is. There's very little harmony there that is typically seen in music and it sounds like an uncanny, pale imitation of it. You sneak your way inside, holding your breath, and making sure you produce as little sound as possible. You get a good grasp of what's going on and it terrifies you beyond relief.

You see the dead bodies of the elite squad members hung with string and their eyes hollowed out; one even had their chest split open. The squad members were fashioned into puppets used for entertainment as they dance around the bonfire to their villainous cacophony. This brutal display of violence shakes you to the very core and you make a large mistake. You compulsively place your hand over your mouth. This movement is too sudden, the superior ears of the cat people have been alerted. They turn to stare at you with their marble like eyes and their pupils sharpen.

Was it ever anything but a meme?

To me, it sounded like one of those promises that scientists predict will appear any day, but still haven't.

Like hydrogen cars, or flying sedans, or fusion power.

Yes. Elon Musk made a twitter post about making genetically-engineered catgirls and it went viral. Apparently the appeal of catgirls is quite large for some reason but I think a core part of it comes from their behavior and their sex appeal. In fact I think, if genetically-engineered catgirls were to become a reality, they would be primarily used by the rich and other enthusiasts who can blow off loads of money as sex slaves.

Of course, DNA does not hold up to anime standards of beauty and thus there are two courses of action here. Either A. the genetically-engineered catgirls end up looking like and being monsters (surprise surprise) or B. the genetically-engineered catgirls are produced with as perfect accuracy to the source material as is possible in our reality, are taken as sex slaves, and then there's a slave uprising.

Interestingly too, feline colonies are very matriarchal and actually almost egalitarian (the head of the hierarchy is just the oldest female cat who is also generally the mother of most of the other colony members and the hierarchy below that matriarch is fluid with roles changing and shifting on a case by case basis, even in regards to territory or property) but I would also assume that these cat people would have the same sort of hunting behavior that regular cats have (especially playing with the dead bodies of their prey and the "play" will become far more complicated, more grotesque due to their newlyfounded human intelligence). Depending on how severe the outbreak is, the cat people might try to compete with humans as becoming the apex predators of the world.

Imagine being a soldier sent to deal with the cat girl menace. You're walking through the forest an elite squad disappeared in. The forest is catgirl/catpeople territory and you're shaking in your boots. You hear the flicker of a flame in the distance and the faint clamor of music. As you walk closer, you see it's bright light coming from a nearby grotto. The music gets louder. Upon hearing it better, you notice how disconcerting it is. There's very little harmony there that is typically seen in music and it sounds like an uncanny, pale imitation of it. You sneak your way inside, holding your breath, and making sure you produce as little sound as possible. You get a good grasp of what's going on and it terrifies you beyond relief.

You see the dead bodies of the elite squad members hung with string and their eyes hollowed out; one even had their chest split open. The squad members were fashioned into puppets used for entertainment as they dance around the bonfire to their villainous cacophony. This brutal display of violence shakes you to the very core and you make a large mistake. You compulsively place your hand over your mouth. This movement is too sudden, the superior ears of the cat people have been alerted. They turn to stare at you with their marble like eyes and their pupils sharpen.

"A chicken in every pot, and a cat girl in every bed."

Elon Musk for President, 2024.

xsampa

Banned

Cats’ musical senses would also include sounds beyond the range of human hearing.

It won't be if there is permission for a genetically-engineered catgirl entry for this thread.

And it's April Fools too! We should've had something set up.

As neat as catgirls are (I've had ideas for them for a while)

Genetically engineered cat girls aren’t a form of government.

and that's what this thread is about. Start a "hard scifi catgirl thread" and I'll contribute to it. But not here, please.

Deleted member 123260

Genetically engineered cat girls aren’t a form of government. Let it go. The OP already said it’s off topic.

I was just joking around yeesh! Anyways, cat social structure is pretty interesting. It might be a pretty good source of inspiration for a kind of government if not a tad tribal.

As neat as catgirls are (I've had ideas for them for a while)

If you have any ideas you could PM them to me. Actually, I encourage you to PM them to me. I need new ideas as well. I'm not entirely sure how much of them should be human and how much of them should be feline.

Well, for one thing it would be Australia.

EBR can correct me, but I have never believed that this is sufficient. The governments featured all have a unique twist to their government that might be related to the country it’s set in, but it stands out from the other entries regardless. For example, I wouldn’t want to see an entry with the “two presidents, one country” system again, because there’s an entry which already has that as the feature. And countries like the United States and France have been featured multiple times, but are different every time.

EBR can correct me, but I have never believed that this is sufficient. The governments featured all have a unique twist to their government that might be related to the country it’s set in, but it stands out from the other entries regardless. For example, I wouldn’t want to see an entry with the “two presidents, one country” system again, because there’s an entry which already has that as the feature. And countries like the United States and France have been featured multiple times, but are different every time.
How about an Australia where the military government is decided who can win a war game against a victorious Japan. After awhile they don't have the resources for full scale drills against an OP 4 so they create that worlds version of 40k, and whoever could fend off a simulated Japanese invasion with the points they have is in charge. A spin on Chinese meritocracy tests

How about an Australia where the military government is decided who can win a war game against a victorious Japan. After awhile they don't have the resources for full scale drills against an OP 4 so they create that worlds version of 40k, and whoever could fend off a simulated Japanese invasion with the points they have is in charge. A spin on Chinese meritocracy tests

I really like this "lets see who can be the best at war games and then make them our Military head of state" idea.

Also speaking of "two presidents one country" thing, what about the reverse? One president two countries. Republican version of British Dominions? Would they be elected by votes from both countries or just one? Whichever there would be different arguments about it. The real power would probably need to in the Heads of Government/Legislatures to make sure the countries don't just unite however.

Status
Not open for further replies.