A kind of government focused on “economic efficiency” which:
Would be an interesting form of Productivism (the superiority of the “productive occupations” based on different forms of physical labor) even if it’s not featured here.
- Views military products as the paragon for civilians so you get Standard Civilian Rations, Standard (colorcoded) Civilian Jumpsuits, Civilian Barracks etc.
- Limits “impractical” jobs so no humanities, no psychologists, no historians (history except for the most rudimentary is eliminated as is discussion of foreign countries) with a focus on a small category of “useful jobs” (farmers, factory workers, doctors, teachers, engineers etc.)
- The belief that society is an organism with each of the (small number of legal) occupation a Natural Organ
- State-Owned Corps control the entire economy
- Names are forbidden - the emphasis on Productive Roles means you get an alphanumeric designation instead of a name e.g B16ENG2337: the 2337th engineer of B16
- A ban on calendars and any sort of date-system
- No flags or embassies
You should write this up, although like Pennsylvania I'm a little unclear as to getting rid of embassies.