An Age of Miracles Continues: The Empire of Rhomania

I wonder if Georgia is gonna take a bigger bite out of the ottomans than the trans aras region

I think to go further would require some level of hands-off control. Effectively finding a regional minority to empower. In this case maybe Azeri - or the Mazanderani. The latter is a good target I think, as it'd allow Georgia to dominate the Caspian, and whilst it is quite fortified with mountains and the like, it opens a second, easily defended front for the Georgians, but less so for the Iranians.

In terms of strength Taprobane is the strongest while Pygros is the weakest but all are expanding power rapidly as more and more natives are Romanized.
I still think that long term Rome is going to come to utterly dominate the arc from Taprobane to the Philippines; their approach to race and integration is just far superior to all others; but it is clear it will not happen as quickly or one-sidedly as I originally thought.

It would honestly be hilarious for a Greek speaking Philippines to pop up. And then Jollibee is famous for its Gyros.

Let's be real, secretly we are all hoping for a Mauri infused Varangian Gaurd.

I’m just waiting for a subset of the Guard in the 21st Century to be named the “Toa Maori” who specialize in underwater operations like salvaging artifacts. (Just as a meme, local urban legends amongst the orthodox populations might claim the burial mask of an important Biblical figure sits in the ocean amongst a lost underwater city. In the indigenous language, it’s called the “Kanohi Ignika” haha)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm currently overseas and working on getting home due to the coronavirus situation. Until such time as I do make it home, this TL is on hiatus. I am not in a mental state to work on this right now.

This includes the special Patreon update that would normally be released tomorrow. Either it'll be released later this month or you all will get two specials instead of one in April.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm currently overseas and working on getting home due to the coronavirus situation. Until such time as I do make it home, this TL is on hiatus. I am not in a mental state to work on this right now.

This includes the special Patreon update that would normally be released tomorrow. Either it'll be released later this month or you all will get two specials instead of one in April.

Well, you've got one more Megas Kyr supporter in your corner dude, good luck.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Stay safe, Basileus!

Anata no tabi ni kōun o, Kirisuto ni shukufuku o

Which means good luck on your journey, May Christ bless you in Japanese. Since they're Orthodox in TTL. According to Google anyway.