American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

I hope Disenyland Korea will open by 2012. If the people in Busan scared them off why not have disney relocated to jeju island. Jeju island has plenty of space, a wonderfull climate and is a major resort area. Jeju is mainly a tourist destination for Chinese, japanese and korean but a Disney Resort may acrat Americans to the island

European Parks
Tussard Group

Port Adventura
Alton Towers
Trope Park
Chessington Worlds of Adventure
Hedie Park
Pragues Reundios

Attractiepark Slagharen
Pargue de atraccoiness de madrid
Bobbejaanland
American Adventure
BonBon Land
Mirabilandia
Tusenfryd is

Virgin parks
Drayton Manor
Bellewaerde
Walbia
Flevo Funworld
Avenir Land

Aspro Park
s
Wallygator park
Oakwood Themepark

Compagin da ALas

Parc Asertik
Para bagatelle
Futorspoce
Efferling
Pleasurewood hills

Other Parks
Tivolia Gradens
Europa Park
Endlandai

Black Pool Pleasure Peach
Duinrell Amusement Park
Isla magica
Cavallino Matto

lepal
leolandia
Phatsiam land
euro diseny
worlds of wonder glasgoc
Tivioland
Toverland
Nigoland
Hansa park
PortAventura Park
Lisberg
Rainbow magicland ? Italy ( Comming soon)

Euopean parks

ian5786

Banned
The Iron Giant III
MV5BMTQ5NTM4NTY5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg2Mzc2NjE@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Released on 2010 by RKO Radio Pictures
Directed by Brad Bird and Tsutomu Shibayama
Produced in 2D Animation by RKO Animation (Formerly Murakami Wolf Swenson)

Cast
Logan Grove as Peter Crawford
Takumi Nishio as Hiroshi Hashimoto
Tomomi Nishimura as Kasumi Hashimoto
Mika Kanai as Hikari Hashimoto
Chika Satomoto as Haruto Hashimoto
Jason Lee as Dean Jr
Vin Diesel as The Iron Giant
Koichi Yamadera as Koichi Mishima

The story for part 3 fast forwards about 25 years after the events of the original film and 5 years after the events of the second part. The titular robot (Vin Diesel) despite being crash land in Haga Direct, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan, is still rebuilt and more stronger than ever before. Meanwhile, Nine year old Peter Crawford is American boy was adopted by Japanese couple named Hiroshi and Kasumi Hashimoto in 1977 when he was 4 after his birth parents were killed during the event of The Iron Giant II and he often gets bullied by his older Sister named Hikari Hashimoto and he even get more bullied at school than his older sister due to being a foreigner from America because of that he has no friends until he make friends with an innocent alien giant robot just like Hogarth before he became enemy with the giant robot in Part 2 that a paranoid Japanese government agent wants to destroy.​

So Far So Good
"Seth has been on his best behavior...so far."
- Matt Groening.

"The best scene he's written so far is when Lisa stands up for herself and Homer runs upstairs crying. It was so hilarious to hear Homer shout 'I never asked to be in this family' like a petulant child before slamming his bedroom door."
- Alex Hirsch; Rookie writer on the Simpsons reboot

"The first Treehouse of Horror of the reboot era had a great segment that Seth wrote with Maggie and Santa's Little Helper called Steven Multiverse."
- Al Jean; Show runner

@Goldwind2
I won't make any promises just yet.

The Search for Mickey Mouse
fe70fefa497c2c9b87313ee11ca62bda.png

Released on November 18, 2008 by Walt Disney Pictures, eighty years to the day Steamboat Willie was released.

After many years of trying, the Disney studio has finally released a feature length film with Mickey as the main character. Films usually don't come to theatres on a Tuesday, but it just so happened that Mickey's 80th birthday fell on a Tuesday.

Anyways, the Search for Mickey Mouse tells the tale of Mickey (Wayne Allwine) being "mouse-napped" by forces unknown. This leaves Minnie (Russi Taylor) and the rest of the Fab Five to enlist the aid of Basil of Baker Street (Daniel Abbott). Along the way, our heroes encounter at least one character from as many Disney properties as could be crammed into ninety minutes.

Basil and the gang eventually find Mickey held prisoner in the Villains' Manor.

Is there a final battle? Yes. The fight basically plays out as if Fantasmic were written like OTL's Endgame.

Written and Directed by
Ron Clements and Jon Musker

Executive Producers
Roy E. Disney (Final screen credit)
Jerry Bruckheimer
Don Bluth

New Music
Alan Menken

Menken's score contains leitmotifs composed by the following:
Leigh Harline (Snow White, Pinocchio)
Paul Smith (Snow White, Pinocchio)
Frank Churchill (Snow White)
Oliver Wallace (Dumbo, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp)
George Bruns (Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmatians, Jungle Book, Hansel and Gretel)
Buddy Baker (Rapunzel)
Robert B. Sherman (Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone)
Richard M. Sherman (Jungle Book, Sword in the Stone)
John Williams (Star Wars)
Jerry Goldsmith (The Secret of NIMH)
Giorgio Moroder (The Black Cauldron)
James Horner (The Land Before Time)
Ralph Burns (All Dogs Go to Heaven)

VOICES
Wayne Allwine as Mickey Mouse
Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse
Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
Bill Farmer as Goofy
Christopher Lloyd as Baron Von Rotten
Charles Fleischer as Roger Rabbit
Kathryn Beaumont as Alice
Terry McGovern as Launchpad McQuack
Scott Weinger as Aladdin
Eddie Carroll as Jiminy Cricket
Jess Harnell as Brer Rabbit
Jason Marsden as Max Goof
Ming-Na Wen as Mulan
Robin Williams as the Genie
Emma Watson as Penny Radcliffe
Robby Benson as Beast
Sir Ian McKellen as Don Quixote
David Spade as Kuzco

ACTORS PROVIDING MULTIPLE VOICES
DANIEL ABBOTT [1]

Basil of Baker Street
Cyril Proudbottom
Pongo
Scuffler (from Hansel and Gretel)
Shere Khan
Orion (From Rapunzel)
C-3PO
Monsieur D'Arque
Frollo

CARLOS ALAZRAQUI
Sancho Panza
Panchito

JUDITH BARSI
Anne-Marie
Ducky
Snow White

ERIC BAUZA
Timothy Q. Mouse
Gurgi

JEFF BENNETT
Tramp
Jock
Trusty
Mr. Toad

JODI BENSON
Ariel
Belle
Lady

SUSAN BLAKESLEE
Queen Grimhilde
Cruella DeVil
Lady Tremaine
Maleficent

COREY BURTON
Captain Hook
Dale
The Mad Hatter
Gus (From Cinderella)
Ludwig von Drake

JIM CUMMINGS
Baby Herman
Drake Mallard/Darkwing Duck
Winnie The Pooh
Cheshire Cat
Kaa
Pete
Bonkers D. Bobcat
Tigger

KEITH DAVID
Goliath
The Horned King

DOM DELUISE (Final screen credits prior to his death in 2009)
Itchy
Jeremy the Crow
Fagan (from Oliver and Company)

BRAD GARRETT
Kirby (From The Brave Little Toaster)
Eeyore

JOHN GOODMAN
Baloo
Pacha

SETH GREEN
Peter Pan
Prince Alexis (From Rapunzel)
Arthur (From The Sword in the Stone)

JENNIFER HALE
Aurora/Briar Rose
Cinderella
Eilonwy

JAMES EARL JONES
Darth Vader
Mufasa

MAURICE LAMARCHE
The March Hare
Morningstar (From The Snow Queen)
Scuttle

TARA STRONG
Gretel
Rapunzel
Oliver
Littlefoot

TRESS MACNIELLE
Daisy Duck
Gadget Hackwrench
Anastasia Tremaine
Chip
Flora
Merriweather
Wicked Witch (From Hansel and Gretel)
Skathi
Gothel
Ursula

ROB PAULSEN
J. Worthington Foulfellow (From Pinocchio)
Jose Carioca
Jaq (From Cinderella)
Prince Philip (From Sleeping Beauty)
Steelbeak
P.J. (From Goof Troop)
Grand Duke (from Cinderella)

KATH SOUCIE
Bimbettes
Cera (From The Land Before Time)

DAVID OGDEN STIERS
Ratigan
Cogsworth

FRANK WELKER
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
The Phantom Blot

BILLY WEST
Petrie (From The Land Before Time)
Joey (From Herman's Head)

APRIL WINCHELL
Fairy Godmother
Queen of Hearts
Fauna (From Sleeping Beauty)

[1] Daniel recorded his lines prior to going on Paid Family Leave due to the pregnancy of his wife and the birth of his son.​

Sorry I haven't followed through the updates but wow! I would've killed to have seen something like this if it happened. Also, thought the Gigantic characters might've made a appearance considering at that point that film would've been out the previous year?

The thought of the Redaxes characters in the mix too would've been funny to see, unless they make a cameo somewhere? Speaking of which, I did have the idea of a Redaxes sequel if you liked to hear via a PM?

Alice in Wonderland (2010 Remake)
Alice in Wonderland
(2010 Version)
Released by Disney in March 2010.
b2cd4c368034d939974f0d52ea3cecb1.png

Directed by
Tim Burton

Producers
Jerry Bruckheimer
Richard Zanuck
Jennifer Todd
Susanne Todd

Music by
Danny Elfman

SELECT CAST
Mia Wasikowska as Alice Kingsley
Johnny Depp as Tarrant Hightopp/The Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen of Hearts
Paul Whitehouse as the March Hare
Michael Sheen as the White Rabbit
Anne Hathaway as the White Queen
Crispin Glover as the Knave of Hearts
Matt Lucas as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Christopher Lee as Jabberwocky
Stephen Fry as the Cheshire Cat
Michael Clarke Duncan as the Walrus
Tim Roth as the Carpenter
Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar

rs_1024x759-200304122407-1024-Johnny-Depp-Mia-Wasikowska-LT-030420-shutterstock_editorial_5886168x.jpg

Tim's version of Alice would go on to become the biggest box office hit of his career.

North American Premiere
February 18, 2010
Edward Jones Dome; St. Louis, USA

British Premiere
February 25, 2010
O2 Arena; London, England

General Release
March 5, 2010​

St. Louis Premiere of Alice in Wonderland

***movie begins with 2006 Disney logo***
7e450431708051.5605a4bf7f582.png

Zack Snyder:
God, could this logo be any slower? I'm starting to fall asleep.

Sam Register: Yeah I hear ya. This one is PURE Bruckheimer.

Zack: For my first film here, I wanna bring back the plain blue and white castle from the 80's.

Sam: Oh yeah, I remember that one. I think I was 13 when Walt came out with E.T. and I saw that logo for the first time.

Zack: I was 16, but yeah...​

For starters, there is the state of animated programming on television, both on Saturday morning and on cable. With what viewers were able to see since the turn of the millennium, I’m interested to see where the studios stand heading into the next ten years, and what new shows they’ll offer.

@Mitch!

Saturday morning has been a wasteland for cartoons since Hanna-Barbera pulled the plug on the original teen-sitcom version of Hannah Montana, only to retool it into a magical girl-type show. That was mainly due to Seth MacFarlane crossing the line with several "banned" episodes and an unproduced script.

Universal has brought in Lauren Faust to develop a new version of My Little Pony in association with Hasbro. And that'll anchor UPN's Saturday morning lineup later this year.

The other networks haven't offered much other than rerunning classic shows to cater to the nostalgic crowd.

The money in cartoons right now is in primetime. Seth MacFarlane's previous shows, Larry and Steve, American Dad and Ted are now showing reruns on Adult Swim, even after he teamed up with Matt Groening.

Speaking of which, I was also curious as to how the major theme park chains are faring in terms of the new rides and attractions they will provide in the decade to come. It stands to reason that Disney will have a “Pandora” section, based on Avatar, but how will the other parks counter it?

@Mitch!

A licensing dispute between Paramount Parks and Hanna-Barbera led to Rachel Stone-Abbott transferring the license over to Optimum Parks two years ago. Rachel's other well known property, Steven Universe, is still licensed to Warner Parks.

Hemdale feels it would be stupid to break up the theme park relationship they've had with Disney all these years. Pandora could either fit in The Magic Kingdom or somewhere at Disney Hyperion Studios. Cinemagic in Anaheim might have room for Pandora.

That being said, I was confused by the revelation that an unidentified “stand-up comic” was chosen to play John Kricfalusi in the Skyler movie. What I want to know is what led Warner Bros. to choose him, and how critics, and audiences, viewed his performance as John K.

@Mitch!

Travis Vanderwal (B. 1973; Indianapolis, IN) was the stand up comic who plays John K in Skyler. He has been touring the US for about ten years and the movie is pretty much his first big break. The studio chose him because no A-list actors were willing to play John K, fearing they'd suffer the same fate as Paul Feig after he starred in American Crime Story. Paul wrote to Travis in hopes of dissuading him from accepting the role, but to no avail.

Then, there was the news that Don Bluth would retire in September, and be replaced as the head of Disney’s Classic Animation team by Film Roman’s Sam Register. Is Bluth going to receive a lifetime achievement award at the next Oscars, and who will give it to him at the show?

If not at this year's Oscars, maybe next year's Oscars. Most likely it'll be Judith Barsi that presents him with the award. He'll also be enshrined in the Disney Legends hall of fame.

Finally, on a lesser note, there’s the strange case of Daniel Abbott not replacing Bluth, following the hectic year he had making The Search for Mickey Mouse. What confuses me the most is why Abbott, after all he’s been through, would allow a fellow icon to be succeeded by Register.

@Mitch!

In some ways, Daniel is still haunted by the trauma from having dealt with John K at Universal back in the mid-80's, only to see John build and tear down an empire at Trump.

Daniel also used to have a friendship with Seth MacFarlane, which later deteriorated after Seth commandeered Hanna-Barbera, only to be fired and replaced by Rachel.

Basically, he doesn't want to go down the same path as those guys.

Latin American Themeparks
Mundo Adventura Columbia
Salitre Mágico Columbia
Prague de la Costa Argentia
Fantasilandia Chile
Beto Carrero World Brazil
Hopi Hari Brazil
Terra Enchatca brazil
Mirabila Brazil
World of Xuxa brail
Granja Villia Peru
Playcenter San Pablo Brazil
Renio Adetura Mexico
Le Feria De chapultec
Xetulul Gautama
Mundo Petapa Gutamala

When is disney land korea going to open. If you wait until after the death of Kim Jong il and have him be succeed by Kim jong nam instead of Kim Jong Um do you like the idea of Kim Jong Nam attempts peace talks/ state vist with south korea and trying to fit visting the grand opening of disneyland korea into the trip

If with hananba leaving paramount parks something will have to take hanabara land's place. There was a mention of a sega sega (I like idea of call it sega centera , Sega universe or segaversel) at some parmaunt parks. The sega sections would probably abborse all the hanbra lands. Alternatly they could go with Nelvna. I feel that sonic spinball coasters would be big attraction at parmont park atl

When is disney land korea going to open. If you wait until after the death of Kim Jong il and have him be succeed by Kim jong nam instead of Kim Jong Um do you like the idea of Kim Jong Nam attempts peace talks/ state vist with south korea and trying to fit visting the grand opening of disneyland korea into the trip

If with hananba leaving paramount parks something will have to take hanabara land's place. There was a mention of a sega sega (I like idea of call it sega centera , Sega universe or segaversel) at some parmaunt parks. The sega sections would probably abborse all the hanbra lands. Alternatly they could go with Nelvna. I feel that sonic spinball coasters would be big attraction at parmont park atl

Most likely Sega takes HB's place at Paramount Parks.

Adventure Time (2010 TV series)
@Goldwind2

Opens in Summer 2011

Adventure Time
adventure_time.jpg

Launched on the evening of April 5, 2010.

Airs Tuesday and Thursday Nights on Nickelodeon.

Created by
Pendleton Ward

Produced by
Jim Henson Television Animation

SELECT VOICES
Jeremy Shada as Finn the Human
John DiMaggio as Jake the Dog
Hynden Walch as Princess Bubblegum
Olivia Olson as Marceline
Tom Kenny as the Ice King
Niki Yang as BMO​

Did Disney land korea stay in busan or do it move to jeju isalnd. Personally I think Jeju wuld be a better loction because of it having more land and a moderate year round cilmaite that would alow for year round operation

Glee (2010 TV Series)
Glee
rs_1024x759-190419081312-1024x759-gleecast-gj-4-19-19.jpg

Airs Wednesday Nights on UPN

Created by Ryan Murphy

Produced and distributed by
Universal Pictures Domestic Television

SELECT CAST
Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel
Lea Michele as Rachel Berry
Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones
Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson