American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

I just started reading this timeline and so far I've loved it. Is there any chance that there could be a movie adaption of The Shadow?

Last edited:
List Of Mighty The Armadillo/Chaotix Games
Mighty the Armadillo (1989)
Mighty the Armadillo 2 (1992)
Mighty the Armadillo 3 (1994)
Mighty 3D (1995)
Mighty Jam (1997)
Chaotix Adventure (1999)
Chaotix Adventure 2 (2002)
Chaotix Adventure 3 (2004)​
The timeline is due for a new chaotix about now ian. Do you think my chaotix heroe idea should be or should another chaotix game should come our first to indtursce sliver and company first. Also do your think the 7th generatuion of gaming consoles should being soon

ian5786

Banned
I Think Chaotix Heroes Should introduced sliver and company and I Also think The 7th Generation of gaming consoles is already out now with Atari 13K and Nintendo Revolution have both seen Huge success in Sale in North America, Europe & Japan, also i still don't know what SEGA New Console is

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
Saturday Morning schedule for 1996-97...

Universal Paramount Network
8:00 Fudge (Universal; Gemini)
9:00 Beethoven (Universal; Gemini)
9:30 The X-Files: The Animated Series (Universal; Ten Thirteen/Gemini)
10:00 Mighty the Armadillo (Paramount; Nelvana; Sega)
10:30 Power Rangers Turbo (Metromedia)
11:00 The Tick (Universal; Gemini)
11:30 Goosebumps (Scholastic, Cinar Animation)
12:00 Life with Louie (Paramount; Nelvana)
12:30 Earthworm Jim (Universal; Gemini)

THE HUB
8:00 Fievel's American Tails (reruns)
8:30 Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
9:00 Adventures of Oliver Twist
9:30 Zombie High
10:00 Megaman
10:30 Bailey Kipper's POV
11:00 Secrets of the Cryptkeeper's Haunted House
11:30 Skysurfer Strike Force
12:00 Samurai Pizza Cats

KIDS WB!
8:00 Freakazoid! (Full hour)
9:00 Brand Spanking New Doug!
9:30 Road Rovers
10:00 Waynehead
10:30 Pinky and the Brain
11:00 Animaniacs
11:30 The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
12:00 The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
List Of Mighty The Armadillo/Chaotix Character
Mighty the Armadillo (Japanese: Junichi Kanemaru/English: Ryan Drummond)
Ray The Flying Squirrel (Japanese: Fushigi Yamada/English: James Arnold Taylor)
Amy Rose (Japanese: Takeo Kawata/English: Tara Strong)
Maurice The Hedgehog (English: Jaleel White)​

Last edited:
List Of Mighty The Armadillo/Chaotix Character
Mighty the Armadillo (Japanese: Junichi Kanemaru/English: Ryan Drummond)
Ray The Flying Squirrel (Japanese: Fushigi Yamada/English: James Arnold Taylor)
Amy Rose (Japanese: Takeo Kawata/English: Tara Strong)​
I assum jaleel white voice s maurice/sonic using both his urkel and otl sonic voice

Ps Since dr robonick neaver changes hs name to dr eggman do you like the idea of dr robotnick using the alias mr eggman when he hires Knick the wealse decitive angey in chaotix heroes. Since it 2008 don't you think that the 8th genration of consoles should be out by now. I hope old navy or maybe you will do a post on the new console.

seriously Where Oldnavy
Does anybody like the idea of a blockbuster film adaption of the statrial space opera classic Bill the galtic Hero. Here a link to the plot summary OTL the film rights were sold to alex cox in the 80's but his studio didn't like the project. After cox started working as a flim teacher at univierty of colrado in boulder he remembered he owned the flim rights to bill and he had lounche a kickstartef to provide funding for his students to make a low budget movie of bill. Here the film right may have not been sold in the 80's and were later sold in the 200's and a big bugget verison was made

does anybody like the idea of one of dsiney american realseing a movie based on hinid mystolgy. They have had sucess with relasing movie based on chiness mysotjly Mulan and arbic mysthogly (Aldain) so a movie bassed on hindi myshtogly dose not seam unreasonable. Dinsy india did release arju; the warrior pricne perhaps a dub verison could be released in american

OTL disney's 2010 movies were tangled and toy story 3 . I don't think they would be relesling either of them this year because disney released rapapuzal ages ago and they don't own toy story ttl

Ian do you have any idea for what diseny could do for 2010. Maybe they could push the princess and the frog up but that would leave corline as disney only 2009 film is not made by disney core studio. We could also go with one the project form wikipeida unmade disney project page. heres a link.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unproduced_Disney_animated_shorts_and_feature_films#2010s. Do you Ian or any one else have any other ideas.

ian5786

Banned
Ian do you have any idea for what diseny could do for 2010. Maybe they could push the princess and the frog up but that would leave corline as disney only 2009 film is not made by disney core studio. We could also go with one the project form wikipeida unmade disney project page. heres a link.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unproduced_Disney_animated_shorts_and_feature_films#2010s. Do you Ian or any one else have any other ideas.
Actually Halo: Combat Evolved is made by Disney core studio B-Squad in Memorial Day 2009

Last edited:
Actually Halo: Combat Evolved is made by Disney core studio B-Squad in Memorial Day 2009

I feel that disney would release that under the hyperion label. If they they released that they would also want to relase some thing kid friendly under thery main that year too. Got any more kid friendly idea

One of disney failed projects was a movie verison of the fairytale the berman musican. There was an acutll aniamted germanmovie of the musican of berman that was dubed and released on vhs in american otl called the feearless four. Unlike the acutle story in the movie the animals reach berman and find out it under the of an evil bussimen. The evil bussimen then hiress the musianc to sing commeical jingles but the musicna evualle become disllilised with the bussiness man and starting singing song that mock. The bussiness man then try to silcne them but the muscian mange to start a revualtion. I like the idea of the fearless four being butterfyed and disney making a musicna of berman movie that is simlair to the fearless four but not exaclty the same. If oldnavy does a article on a disney musicna of berman film here a linkt to apicture of four mussicn that old navy could use with the post. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_fearless_four

I am looking foward to kim jong il dieng and being succesed by kim jong nam instead of kim jong ill. I feel that Kim jong nam would try to open north korea ot western investment. I like the ide of donald trump jr befriending nam (a refence to how donald sr otl is trying to buddy up with kim jong um) and have him invest in north korea buidling trump tower Pyongyang. I also like the of trump jr tying to break his daad out of prison and sgummling him to pyonyang only for the donald to wind up being shoot durign a failed coup by kim jong um or kim jong chul