American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Should I update the asian park list so that wonderland in bejing is on it. Ther wase plans to resume constrion on it in 2008 but a combion thye never did. I belive that with no hong kong disney cosniton that there is a good chance wonderland gets fhinsed

Oldnavy Will you please decie where exutally in south korea disney land korea should go. Perhaps we should have a poll. I would say in in Busan daejeon jeju or maybe icheacho. Jeju is a mjaor tourist site but mostly with chinese jappen and korena. DIsney may like the idea of using disney land jeju to put jeju on the radar of westerns. I feel that seul is too crowded with parks for disney land kora but icheon may be far enought away. Parmoun movie park korea was suppose to go up they but the project got canccled. deahon and busan are big cities without a world class park

From Earth to the Moon
407503_GdiJ_6aba07724587a092c0e815af42a5_83.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on December 2, 2005.

Directed by Kirk Wise and Gary Trousdale

Produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation aka the B-Squad

Screenplay by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio

Based on the novel by Jules Verne

VOICES
David Ogden Stiers as Impey Barbicane
Jeff Daniels as Captain Nicholl
Marisa Tomei as Virginia Nicholl
Daniel Day-Lewis as Michel Ardan

From Earth to the Moon retells the classic story of Impey Barbicane's quest to build a cannon that can shoot a manned bullet...From Earth to the Moon. The film takes many creative liberties, yet retains the time setting of the original novel, which in this case, is post-Civil War America, circa 1865. Of course, back when Verne wrote the book, space flights were roughly a century away and scientists of the era knew nothing about the moon's characteristics. Therefore, the creative liberties Disney takes with From Earth to the Moon was to ground the scientific knowledge of the film's universe to that which had been available in Verne's day.

See Science Marches On at TV Tropes's website if the above blurb sounds confusing.

Such liberties left critics divided, but Sci-Fi enthusiasts flocked to this film anyway.​
You,sir,just gave me a wicked idea...........

Entertainment News for December 2005
Busan city officials finalize talks for a possible South Korean Disneyland
- The New York Times

General Electric, Comcast and AOL jockeying for position to acquire USA Network Group
- The Wall Street Journal

Fox and CS Lewis estate finalize deal for Peter Jackson to helm Narnia reboot
- Entertainment Weekly

Grand Diamond reaches deal with Haley Joel Osment to reprise voiceover role as Link in Legend of Zelda sequel slated for 2007
- Variety

Alex H, 20, of Piedmont, to produce senior project at Corman Institute due Spring 2007
- The Oakland Tribune

Rebecca S, 18, of Silver Spring, accepted into animation program at Rhode Island School of Design
- The Washington Post

Blair, now 25, to appear on an upcoming BBC Panorama documentary slated for July 2006. First ever sit down interview with the woman who was abducted and abused at age 15 by John Kricfalusi. The BBC is currently negotiating with HBO, Showtime, UPN, NBC or PBS to air the documentary in the United States.
- The St Louis Post Dispatch

Then it should be bulit on the site of the otl Osiria tourist complex. Got any ideas for the site of otl hong kong diseny. how about universal hong kong a local park (the owner of hong kong defunt la kio park whant to recolte to lanut island but hong kong disney land sarced him off) or something else

Blair, now 25, to appear on an upcoming BBC Panorama documentary slated for July 2006. First ever sit down interview with the woman who was abducted and abused at age 15 by John Kricfalusi. The BBC is currently negotiating with HBO, Showtime, UPN, NBC or PBS to air the documentary in the United States.
- The St Louis Post Dispatch

This is wonderful news for her family. As for which network/station to air it on, I have a few deductions.

1: NBC would most likely not be suited for airing a documentary, much less making one. Change my mind.
2: Showtime is more known for airing actual movies, rather than airing documentaries, in my opinion.
3: HBO, while having the cultural chops necessary for making a documentary(IE: Temple Grandin), rarely has ties with a good team of their own.
4: UPN could be in an awkward position at this point ITTL, so it might be best to pass on them.

So, I've decided that the place I want that documentary to air on is undoubtedly PBS. I mean, that place has NOVA, American Experience, and the love & passion of Ken Burns rolled up into one brand!

With that said, maybe you can change my view a bit.

Oldnavy with the donald in jail does all his money end up going to pay his back taxes or his kids still hold a protion of the trump family fortune. If so I like the idea of Donald jr growing the reniams of the trump fortune (possably with his borther in law jarred ksucher as his parnter) but then get cocky and blow it all on trying building a themepark resort bigger then disney world (competley with a gaint staute of his father and fursitr resdinatl area called trumpolis or Donald's Burg) and ends up bankrupt himself invaka, eric and probbly jarred kusher too.

Magic City opens....finally!
After years of legal wrangling and red tape, Berkshire Hathaway finally got to work on what they hope will be their signature theme park in its home town of Omaha.

Magic City was originally set for a Labor Day weekend opening. However, that would be washed away by events far away from Omaha. In the months since Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans, the parking lot of Magic City had been a staging area for Berkshire Hathaway's various divisions to supply FEMA with medical supplies and other necessities that would then be delivered to Katrina survivors fleeing to Nebraska.

Once FEMA decided their job was done in Omaha, the parking lot and theme park were reopened for the Christmas season. The park is mainly themed for Omaha's history, with a few rides from the original park rebuilt or restored. There is even a kids section populated by Jim Henson's iconic Muppet characters.

Last edited:
After years of legal wrangling and red tape, Berkshire Hathaway finally got to work on what they hope will be their signature theme park in its home town of Omaha.

Magic City was originally set for a Labor Day weekend opening. However, that would be washed away by events far away from Omaha. In the months since Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans, the parking lot of Magic City had been a staging area for Berkshire Hathaway's various divisions to supply FEMA with medical supplies and other necessities that would then be delivered to Katrina survivors fleeing to Nebraska.

Once FEMA decided their job was done in Omaha, the parking lot and theme park were reopened for the Christmas season. The park is mainly themed for Omaha's history, with a few rides from the original park rebuilt or restored. There is even a kids section populated by Jim Henson's iconic Muppet characters.

Sorry about that post. Not all of the thread showed up on my computer.

This is wonderful news for her family. As for which network/station to air it on, I have a few deductions.

1: NBC would most likely not be suited for airing a documentary, much less making one. Change my mind.
2: Showtime is more known for airing actual movies, rather than airing documentaries, in my opinion.
3: HBO, while having the cultural chops necessary for making a documentary(IE: Temple Grandin), rarely has ties with a good team of their own.
4: UPN could be in an awkward position at this point ITTL, so it might be best to pass on them.

So, I've decided that the place I want that documentary to air on is undoubtedly PBS. I mean, that place has NOVA, American Experience, and the love & passion of Ken Burns rolled up into one brand!

With that said, maybe you can change my view a bit.

The evidence you have presented is more than plenty.

I'll put it on PBS.