American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

The animation pipeline needs updating. Will robots becoming out. I think the world needs more cgi. Will disney release any cgi films. If they do I think ther first cgi film be red axes, cars or bolt.

Robots (2005 Film)
Robots
Robots-robots-2005-1851664-720-536.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox
Produced by Blue Sky

Same as OTL​

Oldnavy do you want me to copy the last update of the animation pipeline from the old thread and then update it or do you want to do it you self.

Well It looks like the Donald will be locked up for a long time. Howeve Donald JR is still free and he is a chip off the old block. Oldnavy took down the son. Perhaps he could convice Eric Ivanka and her husbanb Jerrad Kusher to invest thier money into an ambitious real easte project which fails result in all the trump kids (with the exception of Tiffancy If Donald married her mother Marla Mapels like otl) and Jerrd kusher ending up homeless. Do you think Donald jr would be bold/dumb enough to include a giant statue of his father as part of the devement. Or maybe Donald jr while try and fail to break doanld sr. out of priosn and smungle him out the country and set him up a luxury coumpond some where remote like new gauian sir lanka or the seyelche islands

We were neaver told a lot about the disney World's fare park. Just that it had an iornman coasters and lot of future world pavilions form the pavilions of progress/epcot where moved to new york . Does any body think they would have a pavilion on transportation, industry, Art, Music,Peace/Dimpolcy, or Sport. The world showcase was suppose to take over the former futter word in flordia. I personally feel that expansion of the world showcase would have begun when most of the future world pavilions packed for new york in 1994. Perhaps spaceship earth is re themed to rethmed to national land marks and nautal wonders. AL so perhaps as s renamed It's a big world to as a joking refnece to its a smal world

Oldnavy I hope you don't mind that i took the literlay of copying the 2000's animation pipeline january upadate form american magic and add a few of ideas the list. In fact i add arfical studipty and toon stuck back to the list during the failed dreams come ture expemritnet. I like the idea virgin cancling the toonstruck game back in the 90's but revaing it has an movie if they decide to buy out an animation studio like consgrove hall.If you need a refreser on toonstruck follow this list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonstruck

Kingdom of the Sun/Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (DreamWorks SKG)
Hans Brinker (United Artists; Film Roman)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Road to El Dorado (DreamWorks or Gemini)
Chicken Run (Aardman; Distributor TBD)

Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Shrek (DreamWorks SKG)

Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Hey Arnold the Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount/Nelvana)

Iron Giant II (RKO)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)
Starlight express
Mistress Masham's Repose
2004:
Les Miserables (Disney)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Universal/Gemini)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount/Nelvana)
Steven Universe (Grand Diamond/Ruby Spears)
Garfield (United Artists/Film Roman)
Brother Bear (TBA)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (United Artists/Film Roman)
Thomas the Tank Engine II (Hemdale/Cosgrove Hall/Britt Allcroft)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
The Incredibles (RKO)

2005:
Robots (Fox; Blue Sky)
From Earth to the Moon (Disney)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Disney)
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit (TBA)

2006:
Hoodwinked (TBA)
Open Season (TBA)
Over the Hedge (TBA)
Redaxes (Disney)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Universal/Gemini)
Hero Unpluged (TBD)

2007:
TMNT (TBA)

2008:
Wall-E (TBA)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Universal/Gemini)

2009:
The Princess and the Frog (Disney)

2010:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Universal/Gemini)

2011:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Universal/Gemini)

TBD:
Shezow (United Artists/Film Roman)
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Disney)
Bonkers (Disney)
Berenstain Bears (TBD)
Sign of the Sea Horse (TBD)
Artificial Stupidity (TBD)
Toon Struck.(TDV)

Last edited:
Entertainment News for September/October 2005
@Goldwind2

Rogue Squadron already came out.

Donald Trump has been found guilty of more than 30 felonies; Multiple counts of money laundering, bribery, bankruptcy fraud and tax evasion. He was also convicted of failure to report in connection to a scandal that rocked the field of animation nine years ago.
- The New York Times

Trump's personal attorney admitted the self-proclaimed real estate mogul sought to acquire The Walt Disney Company in a hostile takeover as early as 2001.
- The Chicago Tribune

So how long is the donald's sentence. Any chance of Donald Trump Jr Invanka and Eric Trump. Blowing wants remands on the trump fortune on one the trumpolis/empire of dreams project (I think they would be crazzy enough to do it If they could Ivanka is abel convie her husband jared kusher to the fund the failed project. The kusher are also most as bad as the turmp I like of the trump kids takign them down in a fialed attempt to regrow the trump empire )or are the chance better that they wind up in jail for thier part of a failed plot to break thier dad out of jail and sumggul himout of the country