American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Old navy i know that you are dead set of having the donald go to jail instead of losing evyething on a bad bussines and become a mad homeless man. Well, would you conders donald jr building manging to rebuild the trump empire on samller scale only to get cockky and blow it all on the emprie of dream dreams trumpolis project. I could see donald jr feelign that since the houston park was his dad last major project before he was sent to jail, then he would want to honnor his father by buildign a bigger and better park then the one he failed to fhinsh. Or may donald jr goes to jail for a failed plan to bust his father out jail and sumggl him out of the country

Hurricane Katrina
Hurricane Katrina

On August 29, 2005, the city of New Orleans was struck by what was then the costliest natural disaster to hit the United States.
29906170001_4371159658001_thumb-i8XAf6YbelsY.jpg

131119103312-2005-hurricane-katrina-rooftop-super-tease.jpg

chapter-vii-superdomekatrina-book-09986fc1912496af.jpg

The Louisiana Superdome (above) is normally home to the Saints of Pro Football International. As the hurricane drew near, New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin opened the stadium to be a shelter of last resort for those evacuating their homes. Because of the extensive damage to the facility, the Saints will play their 2005 home games in Baton Rouge and San Antonio. In the meantime, repairs will take place for the Saints to return to the Superdome for the 2006 season.

submerged2.jpg

The Jazzland theme park (above) immediately after Katrina struck.

I actually find the latter idea preferable because of how it'd a fate worse than jail.
Yes I agree losting his fortune on a failed attempt the city of the futrure (I can see Trump bragsing about how he will succed where disney failed with Epcot) complete with it own themepark , and become a mad hobo is a worse fate then going to jail. However Oldnavy has piled the evidence against the Donald up so high, it seam imposalbe he will get aquaited or get off with a slap on the wrist. The only sight hope for my idea is old navy decided to ignore the post about trump bribing Nickoldena excuties over ren and stimpy. If that fact is ingored I think trump's lawyers could get the doanld off with a slap and be able to start the project that dooms in by 2012

[QUOTE="
submerged2.jpg

The Jazzland theme park (above) immediately after Katrina struck.
[/QUOTE]

I thought Jazzland never open TTL because Luna parks reopened Pontchartrain Beach.

Last edited:
Lost 60 Minutes Interview with Walt

image679445x.jpg

BOB SCHIEFFER:

"In the summer of 1993, Morley Safer caught up with Walt Disney on the eve of the premiere of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. The film would ultimately be the last animated feature to be released in his lifetime. Only Hyperion's Coneheads would earn the distinction of being Disney's last overall release prior to Walt's death in September of that year. Out of respect for Walt's memory, CBS executives at the time elected not to go through with airing the following interview. That is, of course, until now. So sit back, relax and enjoy our special edition of 60 Minutes. A masterpiece we call Walt Disney: The Final Dream Come True."

msafer_tbycy.jpg

MORLEY SAFER:

"Months before leaving office, then-President Lee Iacocca presented Walt Disney with the National Medal of Arts. The year prior, he celebrated his 90th birthday on a televised ceremony in New York City. Many A-list celebrities were on hand for the occasion. Ted Turner arrived with Jane Fonda by his side. Even Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera put aside their rivalry with Walt to pay tribute. However, one A-list guest in particular stuck out like a sore thumb."

2016-12-10_lif_27008701_I1.jpg

WALT:
"The first person to greet me at the Waldorf-Astoria that week was Donald Trump. Now, I've always appreciated his admiration of myself as a businessman, but on that particular night, he ran up to me jumping up and down as if I were St. Nick. Turns out, he was anxious to share with me a sample of a new cable program his company had put together."

2016-05-13T11-04-04-8Z--1280x720.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Donald Trump, circa 1991.

SAFER:
"That was Ren and Stimpy, right?"

WALT:
"Yes...that was it. The title escaped me somehow. Anyways...Donald introduced me to some of his staff members. One of whom was a fella dressed in these cat-ear glasses...and a very flashy bowling shirt. He introduced himself as John...uh...Chrysanthemum...or something like that..."

SAFER:
"You mean Kricfalusi?"

WALT:
"You're right...'Kricfalusi'...I apologize. Now, John right off the bat did not make a good impression. In fact, I thought he was incredibly rude and disrespectful to me while the other fellas from Trump's staff were much more courteous. John was the one who claimed to have created the characters. Later on, another staff member, Bob Camp, told me privately that he felt he deserved more credit."

SAFER:
"On your staff, you have several folks that worked with John at other places, right?"

WALT:
"Yes, that's true. Daniel Abbott, who was with me on the night of the encounter with Trump, came to us from Universal in '88. Daniel told me he worked with John a bit before that on a picture about...I think it was the one with the girl who sings a rock n' roll band or something. Daniel also said that John did not stay on that picture in question for too long. Apparently, John left abruptly after a big fight broke out over the appropriateness of a scene, I was later told, was supposed to show the girl scantily clad but wound up on the cutting room floor."

SAFER:
"Getting back to the incident with Trump and the gang, did he get the chance to actually show you their work?"

WALT:
"Yes. From the very get-go I wanted to give this little project a chance, yet I couldn't help but cringe. Firstly, one the characters I was later told was supposed to be a dog, but he looked more like one of those hairless mole rats. Secondly, I must admit that the segment with the cat building a helmet to cheer up his pal had me rethinking all the scary scenes from my own films..."

invention-2.jpg

Clip from THE REN AND STIMPY SHOW; Courtesy of USA Network Group and Trump Manhattan Television.

"...the second segment was the turning point, but in a negative way unfortunately. In that segment, the dog kept refusing to brush his teeth until they all fell out. Once he started plucking out his nerve endings towards the end of the piece, I finally had enough. I had to tell Donald to turn the damn thing off about five times. Because of his child-like demeanor, it took the fifth time, and for me to raise my voice, for Donald to listen. Perhaps I must've overreacted because some of Trump's boys were reduced to tears...except for John."

1553431348226.png

The exact moment from Ren's Toothache that pushed Walt over the edge.

SAFER:
"Would Ren and Stimpy be something you'd show to a six or seven year old?"

WALT:
"If Diane and Sharon were still that age, I would've said no, but they are now adults. If that show had launched decades earlier, I would've come out against it much more staunchly. Nowadays, I recognize that the onus should be more on grownups to monitor what their children watch."

SAFER:
"We met Walt in June [1993], a mere month before the release of his latest animated feature, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit."

_64523300_walt_note624_disney.jpg

SAFER:
"Mickey Mouse may have been Walt's most iconic creation, but Oswald the Lucky Rabbit predates Mickey by roughly two years. Oswald came about in 1926 after Walt and his frequent collaborator Ub Iwerks decided to phase out the Alice Comedies due to rising costs. Two years later, Walt's then-co-producer Charles Mintz raided the Disney staff. When Walt balked at a proposed 20% budget cut, Oswald would become the intellectual property of Universal Pictures for the next 55 years. In 1982, Walt regained the rights to Oswald in exchange for Universal CEO Lew Wasserman hiring away Ted Berman, Art Stevens and Joe Hale to head up the feature film unit of Gemini, formerly DePatie-Freleng. Eleven years later, Oswald may be long forgotten, but that doesn't stop the Disney studio from bringing the character out of retirement."

oswald-the-lucky-rabbit-3898aff2-56ea-498f-9346-ebc9271fe62-resize-750.png

SAFER:
"With all due respect Walt, I would've thought that because you were able to rebound so quickly with Mickey Mouse, that you would've moved on and forgotten about Oswald altogether."

WALT:
"People forget that when Mickey came about, it was at a time when the fortunes of Roy and myself were at lowest ebb. I was in New York when Mintz snatched Oswald from me. After the train ride back to Los Angeles, I immediately asked Ub Iwerks to help develop a new character. We tried dogs, cats, cows, frogs and so on until we settled on mice..."

3d7361fe1201c48fbcdc50d81a8b88b5.jpg

"...I initially wanted to call the new character 'Mortimer Mouse.' But you can thank Lilly for suggesting the name 'Mickey.'"

W1siZiIsIjczOTI4Il0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1yZXNpemUgMjAwMHgyMDAwXHUwMDNlIl1d.jpg

Steamboat Willie (1928). This was actually Mickey's third cartoon, but was the first with synchronized sound.

SAFER:
"Today's generation of Disney animators may remember Mickey more so than Oswald, but this group of magic makers has never shied away from a challenge."

Screen+shot+2014-02-28+at+4.05.50+PM.png

Al Hirschfeld's caricature of Eric Goldberg; drawn shortly after the release of Aladdin.

MV5BMTY2NDc4NTUwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzc4MzE3._V1_UY317_CR60,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

ERIC GOLDBERG:
"The Oswald film had been brewing in Walt's mind for a number of years. When it came time to actually start working on it, a significant number of our crew members had never seen any of the original Oswald shorts. After we sat down and watched the few shorts that still survive, we had another problem to solve. Walt worked on Oswald right before the silent era drew to a close, so we brought in Frank Welker to develop a voice for Oswald and we like what we've heard so far."

poor-papa.jpg

SAFER:
"Walt, what do you think it'll take for Oswald to connect with today's kids?"

WALT:
"If, somehow, we're able to execute a cohesive story without having to depend on the kind of low-brow, outhouse humor that has become more commonplace these days on screens great and small, I'd say we'd in pretty damn good shape."

its-a-small-world-ny-worlds-fair-56a9516d3df78cf772a5ccdd.jpg

SAFER:
"Next year [1994], Disney will open yet another theme park. This time, a resurrection of the attractions Walt produced for the World's Fair some thirty years ago."

WALT:
"After the World's Fair of '64 and '65 ended, the city claimed that much of their tourism started to drop. By the time the Fair was over I pretty much moved on. But then I get calls from governor Mario Cuomo and the newly elected mayor Rudy Giuliani asking if I'd help bring tourists back to New York."

WORLDS-FAIR.jpg

"...Save for the Unisphere and the New York State Pavilion, the Flushing Meadows Corona Park had pretty much sat mostly empty since the fair ended. After maybe two years of back and fourth between myself, the city, the state and the local residents, we came to a resolution that we could move forward with the park redevelopment while allowing the Hall of Science, the Queens Zoo and the tennis facilities to keep their doors open."

1964-aerial-disney.jpg

SAFER:
"Walt Disney says he is confident that the newly restored World's Fair will be ready for its slated reopening in the Summer of 1994. For 60 Minutes, I'm Morley Safer."​

I like the idea of Kim jong Nam succed his father rather then Kim Jong Um. Nam would be more interested hoping up north korea to internaital trade and the media. I like the idea of of one of the american bussiness who accepts nam invation to invest in north korea is Donold trump JR. I like the idea of Donald JR and NAM making a broamance as bitt of shout out to all the admriaton donald sr has otl for kim jong um. I also like the idea of donald jr trying try break his father out of jail some time betwne 2012 and 2016 and coving kim nam to donald sr ayslum and take him in on has a consut for moderding north korea. If the plain fails Donald jr should be sent to jail. IF it succsed Donald trump should be killed a few months after arving in north when Kim jong Um attemps a failed coup

As of 2005, construction of the Paramount Pinnacle in Bonn, Germany has been delayed due to environmental issues with the site of the proposed park.

PNWKing

Banned
I have a few film ideas:
An adaptation of Irving Wallace's The Man starring Denzel Washington or Samuel L. Jackson
An animated movie based on the old game series Mutant League
Another animated movie based on the rejected Pixar script Newt

The studios are:
-Grand Diamond, RKO, or Hyperion
-RKO, Grand Diamond, or Hanna-Barbera
-Hanna-Barbera, RKO, or Universal

I have a few film ideas:
An adaptation of Irving Wallace's The Man starring Denzel Washington or Samuel L. Jackson
An animated movie based on the old game series Mutant League
Another animated movie based on the rejected Pixar script Newt

The studios are:
-Grand Diamond, RKO, or Hyperion
-RKO, Grand Diamond, or Hanna-Barbera
-Hanna-Barbera, RKO, or Universal

There was already a movie version of the man back in the 70's.

TV Funhouse Retrospective
TV Funhouse
Produced by JJ Sedelmaier Productions and Broadway Video
Distributed by Hyperion Television
tv-funhouse.jpg

For the past nine years, TV Funhouse has been a staple on the long running NBC series Saturday Night Live. In recent years however, TV Funhouse would get a spinoff that ran on Wednesday nights after South Park on Comedy Central. The driving force behind TV Funhouse the entire time has been co-creator Robert Smigel (below), who also happens to be the voice of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.
robert-smigel-triumph-web-e1458235709643-800x400.jpg

The first TV Funhouse segment was none other than The Ambiguously Gay Duo, who made their debut on the September 28, 1996 episode of SNL. A few months afterwards, the Duo would be temporarily cast aside as SNL's writers scrambled quickly to comment on John Kricfalusi, just as his trial was getting underway. After the trial was over, the Duo would return in 1999 on a sketch that lampooned the initial backlash from religious parents over the debut of Cartoon Network's Shezow. A year later, the Duo would form an alliance with the Lesbian Space Rocks. A send up of the characters from Steven Universe, the Space Rocks were mainly on screen for fanservice and to generate hoots and hollers from the studio audience.
TV-Fun_Secondary.jpg

The All New Adventures of Mr T follows our favorite 80's tough guy as he struggles to navigate life after fame. Most of the time, he auditions for ill fitting roles, from delivering soliloquies in Shakespeare plays to hawking fraudulent herbal supplements. And let's not forget about the time we saw Mr T give the notorious gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar "...a taste of his own medicine." Trust me, that one turned pretty violent real fast.
MrT_SS3.jpg

...and who could forget T's confrontation with the most hated man in America?...

MR. T (Tracy Morgan)
"Hey foo'! What the hell is a scrawny ass sucka like you doing drivin' this big ass truck?"

*pointing towards a white Ford Bronco*

JOHN K (Robert Smigel)
"You eediot, this is a MAN'S TRUCK!!!! It's not for the likes of you."

And I'm sure you guys remember how that one played out.

Bambi 2002 was another gem in the TV Funhouse crown...
140228_2750162_TV_Funhouse__Bambi_anvver_2.jpg

...and we all remember how that skit began...

GREAT PRINCE OF THE FOREST (Darrell Hammond)
"Hey Bambi, your mom's dead..."

*pause*

"...let's go get drunk!"

Also, don't forget to pick up your copy of Air Dog Quasi.​

We heard alot about the tv fun skits but any about the tv fun house show. The show was killed otl by it's puppet budget. I feel that the show could have last till 2005 if they went full animated or went guys in suite instead of pupper. If they go with guys in suit they probbly be parrody of the banna splits

I feel that the amgiously gay dou lesbian space rock allince should be expand to include memaber who are bisexual transexual and maybe even a hermaphrodite.

We heard alot about the tv fun skits but any about the tv fun house show. The show was killed otl by it's puppet budget. I feel that the show could have last till 2005 if they went full animated or went guys in suite instead of pupper. If they go with guys in suit they probbly be parrody of the banna splits

As of 2005, TV Funhouse is still running.