American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Where we Left Off (Summer 2005)
This thread begins where the original left off:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...a-different-history-of-disney.397048/page-685

June/July 2005 Movies

Madagascar

maxresdefault.jpg

Released by DreamWorks

Lords of Dogtown
lords-of-dogtown3-1.jpg

Released by Republic Pictures

Mr. and Mrs. Smith
mrmrssmith.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

War of the Worlds
war-of-the-worlds-best-spielberg-cruise-movie.jpg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures​

@TheFaultsofAlts

The Jonas Bros will be starring in their own sitcom in the Fall of 2006. It'll be produced by Hanna-Barbera and will air on XYZ as part of a revamped lineup that'll debut that year.

Oh, okay. I wanted to apologize to CalBear for necromancing a Jonas Brothers timeline by pure accident. I even got a warning for it, which worried me to bits and pieces.

Have to ask since idk. Is it one or both that would cause the thread to be lock? Honestly doubt my stories will ever get to that but I was curious about that.

So Ohama get a Disney park? Will Virginia get one someday? I would like that, since I was born there.

Magic City is not a Disney park, but rather a park built and financed by Berkshire Hathaway, who owns New Line Cinema and Jim Henson Entertainment ITTL.

Magic City is not a Disney park, but rather a park built and financed by Berkshire Hathaway, who owns New Line Cinema and Jim Henson Entertainment ITTL.
Oh okay, my mistake. Still need a American Magic TL for dummies book so I can look it up while not on the site. XD

Also curious, why didn't Disney buy Jim Henson Entertainment in this TL?

Oh okay, my mistake. Still need a American Magic TL for dummies book so I can look it up while not on the site. XD

Also curious, why didn't Disney buy Jim Henson Entertainment in this TL?

Disney and Henson tried merging in the 80's but the government said that it would violate anti trust law.