American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

You need to be more patient @ian5786, OldNavy will be back whenever he comes back. Give him some time and besides we don't know what's going on in his life right now and we should not rush him if he's having problems, just be a little more patient ian.

WALL-E and Speed Racer films
SPEED RACER
Released June 4, 2008 by Hanna-Barbera
speedracer2008_07_copy.jpg

Written and directed by the Wachoskis
Based on characters created by Tatsuo Yoshida
Executive Producer Rachel Stone-Abbott

CAST
Emile Hirsch as Speed Racer
Christina Ricci as Trixie
John Goodman as Pops Racer
Susan Sarandon as Mom Racer
Matthew Fox as Racer X

WALL-E
Released June 4, 2008 by RKO Radio Pictures
Produced in 2D Animation by RKO Animation (Formerly Murakami Wolf Swenson)

Walle1.jpg

Written and directed by Andrew Stanton
Executive Producer Brad Bird

VOICES
Peter Frampton as WALL-E
Elissa Knight as EVE
Jeff Garlin as Captain McCrea
Fred Willard as Shelby Fortnight
John Ratzenberger and Kathy Najimy as John and Mary
Veronica Cartwright as MTHR, the computer aboard the Axiom

Osmosis Jones 2: The Rise of the Germ
oj1.jpg

Released by Warner Bros (North America) and Hanna-Barbera (International) on July 24, 2009
Co-Produced by Conundrum Entertainment, Warner Bros Animation and Hanna-Barbera

Plot
Set after the first movie Osmosis Jones and Drixenol are transferred into they new home the City of Hector and it more Peaceful and Quiet than City of Frank, However When Hector ate moldy burger that covered in mould and filth allow a female version of Thrax to enter the throat, Osmosis Jones and Drix must stop her before she infecting and kill him

Cast
Animated

Chris Rock as Osmosis Jones
David Hyde Pierce as Drixenol
Jason Earles as Mayor Spryman
Jim Cummings as the Chief
Drew Barrymore as Maria
Cree Summer as Female Thrax
Live Action
Zac Efron as Hector Cruz
Brad Garrett as Hector Dad
Bonnie Hunt as Hector Mom
Bill Murray as Frank​
I am afraid that this won't work. Ozzy and Drik premiered to low rating on the WB years ago. I doubt that Warner brothers would want to make a new osmosis jones film

ian5786

Banned
2009 Oscar Best Animated Feature Nominees Idea ITTL
  • Star Fox Vs Sakura Wars (Nintendo/Red Entertainment/Shogakukan Production/Ruby-Spears/OLM,Inc/Production I.G./Grand Diamond/Toho)
  • Doraemon: Nobita and the Enchanted Princess (TV Asahi/Shogakukan/Shin-Ei/Toho/Hanna-Barbera/Disney)
  • Kung Fu Panda (DreamWorks)
  • Beavis and Butt-Head vs Detective Conan/Case Closed (Film Roman/TMS Entertainment/Nippon TV/Shogakukan Production/MTV Films/Toho/United Artists)
  • The Search for Mickey Mouse (Disney)
  • WALL-E (RKO Animation)
I Think the Winner for 2009 Oscar Best Animated Feature Should be The Search for Mickey Mouse

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
I am afraid that this won't work. Ozzy and Drik premiered to low rating on the WB years ago. I doubt that Warner brothers would want to make a new osmosis jones film
i guess you're right maybe this won't work, Maybe Warner brothers would want to make a new osmosis jones film

Last edited:
@Mitch!

Roger Rabbit/Bonkers timeline:

- 1947: The events of Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

- 1958: The events of Roger Rabbit 2 (1991)

- 1969: The events of Roger Rabbit 3 (1994)

- 1990's: The events of Bonkers (2006)

ian5786

Banned
So if Bonkers 2 Main Villain is the Collector, then who is the Main Villain of Bonkers 3 is it Z-Bot or Rotten Rabbit.

I think that Bonkers should team up with roger rabbit in bonkers only for him to mysteriously dissapree at the end of the movie. I also like the idea of a stuble hint that doom/von rotten has possed roger at the end of bonkers 2

After that comes the problem with the making of the Skyler movie, based on the build-up to the 2002 murder of John Kricfalusi. What makes me concerned about this production is the lack of information on “Skyler” himself, and how aware he was of John K.’s actions before killing him.

@Mitch!

I'll get to [Skyler] later but I haven't been feeling all that creative lately.

Finally, on a lesser note, there is the issue with the public’s reaction to the news that Rachel Stone and Daniel Abbott are expecting their first child. How did everyone, from fans of their respective work, to legitimate experts in the field of pregnancy, respond to this headline?

@Mitch!

"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't name her kid Steven...or Pebbles...or Bam-Bam."
- Howard Stern

"It's about time Daniel grew up. My children are already in their thirties and Daniel's eldest nieces and nephews are pushing 40."
- Charlotte Abbott-Finch; Daniel's older sister

"Rachel is pregnant...and she's how old?...FORTY SEVEN???? And Daniel is FIFTY????"
- Doug Walker; Blog post on The Guy with the Glasses website.

"I know there's some controversy over why Rachel waited so long to have a child, but I'm still proud of her."
- Bob Stone; Rachel's eldest brother.

For more info on the Stone and Abbott families....

ABBOTT
Parents of Daniel Abbott

Gregory Douglas "Doug" Abbott (1917-1994)
Olivia Fredrickson-Abbott (1916-1984)

Daniel and his siblings
Andrew Dennis Abbott (Born September 23, 1947; Divorced three times with 5 children)
Charlotte Louise Abbott-Finch (Born June 23, 1949; Married with 4 adult children)
Brian Thomas Abbott (Born May 6, 1951; Married with 2 adult children)
Anastasia Francis Abbott (Born August 5, 1954; Divorced twice; 6 adult children)
Daniel Terrence Abbott (Born April 16, 1958; Married with 1 child on the way)

STONE
Parents of Rachel Stone-Abbott
Jerome Stone (b. 1921)
Deborah Finks (1922-1986)

Rachel and her siblings
Robert Vernon Stone (B. 1948)
Richard Allen Stone (B. 1953)
Randall Charles Stone (B. 1957)
Rachel Amy Stone (B. 1961)

One night at the Abbott dinner table.

Daniel: What'll be your next pilot project after the baby is born?

Rachel: Prince-Less will be at the front of the pipleline. After that, I don't have a title for it yet, but it'll be about a single dad forming a boy band with his four sons.