American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Nineteen Eighty Four Tenth Anniversary
First things first, I'm okay. Just busy with other stuff.

Anyways...

Nineteen Eighty Four (1998)
Tenth Anniversary Retrospective

564df0461600002d0026dc36.jpeg

Winston Smith (voiced by Christian Bale; animation supervised by Daniel Abbott)

For a full plot summary of the film, click HERE.

Other studios had made George Orwell's novel into film versions released to varying degrees of success. Disney acquired the film rights from the Orwell estate as early as 1992, but didn't begin production for another three years. Among the animation staff members, there was healthy skepticism about whether or not the book would translate well enough into a cartoon.

Daniel Abbott: "Richard [Williams] wanted to make a feature of the book around '82. He wanted to do it as soon as The Thief and the Cobbler was finished. But we found out later that [20th Century Fox] had already put a live action version into production. That ended up being the version with John Hurt. I had read the book a few times before, a brilliant book in my opinion. After moving on to Disney, Andreas Deja casually mentioned the book to me. Two days later, we both pitched a spec script to Don Bluth...and later that week we had the rights."

Paula Sigman (Disney historian): "When Disney put Nineteen Eighty Four into production, there were some on the staff who questioned the studio's decision to release the film under the Disney brand rather than Hyperion. Back then, moviegoers' tastes were teetering towards lighter fare and Disney at the time was seen as being for older children."

Andreas Deja: "Pre-production began in late 1995...early 1996. Animation began about March of '96. But in July of that year, that was when the Bronco Chase happened. I think that distracted some of the staff for a while, but we had a film to deliver and we had to soldier on."

Roy E. Disney: "The decision by Jack in the Box, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell to cancel the fast food tie-in at the last minute was a huge blow to our marketing efforts for the film. The scramble to regroup and strategize a whole new campaign after two years of work cost us an additional $34 million on top of what we spent on production."

Glen Keane: "The reviews were mixed, but we were glad to get that film out of our system."​

I disapporve of you idea. I feel that is making media to olgopi, because it would give turner control of borht cartoon nextwork and xyz meaning he will own to major childern's channels

I so sorry @Goldwind2 my Mistake i was wrong turner will both control of cartoon network and xyz is pretty bad it better to have turner not buy ABC

I possable alternate for the turner buyout of ABC include merging with Ablim, RKO/PEPsi/ Saban Hemdal, Ninetion, , trimark or lionsgate. I perfer ABC either mergeing with trimark, linonsgate RKO. IF we go with the saban route I would preffer if they just bought XYZ and turn it into the saban channel. I find the family channel turning into XYZ then SABAN if ironic becaouse otl it turned into fox family then ABC Family beofre becoming freeform PS We need old navy approvle before the fate of abc becomes offical

ian5786

Banned
Beavis and Butt-Head vs Lupin the 3rd
Comedians_%28Beavis_and_Butt-head%29.png
Lupin_The_Third_Part_5.png

Released By United Artists (International) and Toho (Japan)
Co-Produced By Film Roman, TMS Entertainment, Nippon TV, Judgemental Films and MTV Films
Based on Beavis and Butt-Head by Mike Judge and Lupin the Third by Monkey Punch

Plot
The movie follow Beavis and Butt-Head as they team up with Arsène Lupin III who sets out to steal 4K Television set after they old television set is broken

Cast
  • Mike Judge as Beavis, Butt-Head, Tom Anderson (Old Guy with Camper), Van Driessen (Hippie Teacher), and Principal McVicker
  • Demi Moore as Dallas Grimes
  • Kanichi Kurita as Arsène Lupin III
  • Kiyoshi Kobayashi as Daisuke Jigen
  • Daisuke Namikawa as Goemon Ishikawa XIII
  • Miyuki Sawashiro as Fujiko Mine
  • Kōichi Yamadera as Koichi Zenigata

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
List of Summer Olympics Games ITTL
1896 Athens
1900 Paris
1904 St. Louis
1908 London
1912 Stockholm
1916 Berlin - Cancelled Because of World War 1
1920 Antwerp
1924 Paris
1928 Amsterdam
1932 Los Angeles
1936 Berlin
1940 Tokyo/Helsinki - Cancelled Because of World War 2
1944 London - Cancelled Because of World War 2
1948 London
1952 Helsinki
1956 Melbourne
1960 Rome
1964 Tokyo
1968 Mexico City
1972 Munich
1976 Montreal
1980 Moscow
1984 Los Angeles
1988 Seoul
1992 Barcelona
1996 Atlanta
2000 Sydney
2004 Manchester
2008 Osaka

List of Summer Olympics Games ITTL
1896 Athens
1900 Paris
1904 St. Louis
1908 London
1912 Stockholm
1916 Berlin - Cancelled Because of World War 1
1920 Antwerp
1924 Paris
1928 Amsterdam
1932 Los Angeles
1936 Berlin
1940 Tokyo/Helsinki - Cancelled Because of World War 2
1944 London - Cancelled Because of World War 2
1948 London
1952 Helsinki
1956 Melbourne
1960 Rome
1964 Tokyo
1968 Mexico City
1972 Munich
1976 Montreal
1980 Moscow
1984 Los Angeles
1988 Seoul
1992 Barcelona
1996 Atlanta
2000 Sydney
2004 Manchester
2008 Osaka

I assume you will be doing a list of winter olympics two. Would you also consider a list of worlds fairs

ian5786

Banned
List of Winter Olympics Games ITTL
1924 Chamonix
1928 St. Mortiz
1932 Lake Placid
1936 Garmisch-Partenkirchen
1948 St. Mortiz
1952 Oslo
1956 Cortina d'Ampezzo
1960 Squaw Valley
1964 Innsbruck
1968 Grenoble
1972 Sapporo
1976 Innsbruck
1980 Lake Placid
1984 Sarajevo
1988 Calgary
1992 Albertville
1994 Lillehammer
1998 Nagano
2002 Salt Lake City
2006 Turin

Justice League (1998 Film; 10th Anniversary)
Justice League (1998 Film)
10th Anniversary

Post from the original thread:
On May 22, 1998, Columbia Pictures released the much anticipated Justice League to critical acclaim and a worldwide box office gross of $800 million.

The story is a mash-up of the Invasion and Brave New World arcs from the OTL comics. Superman and Batman put aside their petty rivalry to lead the JL when Earth is threatened by a race of ruthless Dominators descends onto the planet. The Dominators' ruling class have been manipulated by the main villain DeSaad into invading the planet through the use of mind control. Upon their arrival, they try to hoodwink Superman (Billy Zane) into believing they would be a force for good. At first, Supes is given a false sense of security when green grass and flowers grow in the Sahara. Next, the Dominators clean up the Earth's pollution and re-freeze the ice caps.

Superman sours on the Dominators when he learns criminals are being executed en masse. Making matters worse is that public opinion, at the moment, is in the Dominators' favor. Supes flies to Gotham to meet with Batman (Val Kilmer). The two put aside their petty rivalry and set off for an interstellar slugfest. Supes is blasted by Dominator Kryptonite while Batman is able to sneak aboard the mothership.

The combined forces of superheroes, many of whom barely meet for the first time, sends the well meaning, yet evil Dominators scurrying back to the dark corners of the universe.

SUPERMAN:
"From here on in, when the world needs us, we will stand together in the face of evil."

The cowardly DeSaad is confronted by Darkseid about his failures with the Dominators. Afterwards, Darkseid calls upon Glorious Godfrey to accelerate the next phase of their takeover strategy.

The one scene that got the most reaction is the on in which Alfred Pennyworth (Michael Gough) introduces Tim Drake (Nick Carter) to Bruce Wayne.

original.jpg

Michael E. Uslan
(CEO of Columbia-TriStar)

"[Columbia] was very concerned about the numbers that were coming in for The Dynamic Duo. The film turned out to be an absolute disaster and they needed a quick fix to mitigate the impact. A lot of people we hoped would turn out for Dynamic Duo had been glued to their TV's as the John Kricfalusi trial was winding down. Besides that, Frank Miller's writing was received so poorly that I don't think he's written another film since. We agreed to let Michael Keaton step down from the role to pursue other projects.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's decision not to sign on for Caped Crusader left us scrambling to find a new Robin in time for principal photography. About three days before Christmas, we still hadn't found our Robin until our co-producer Peter Guber ran up to me and said "Michael we found our Robin!" I asked "Who?" To be honest, I was expecting we'd get Seth Green, Devon Sawa, James Vanderbeek or Gus St. Pierre. Instead Peter answered "Nick Carter." I look over, and there was Nick at the podium being introduced by Peter and Ben Melniker with flashbulbs dotting the landscape.

That scene of Alfred introducing Tim Drake to Bruce Wayne was a pick up we filmed real quick during post-production."

31ef1ee97e482ae8182d23fca30ed85c.png

Nick Carter
(Member of the Backstreet Boys; Played Tim Drake in Justice League, Caped Crusader and Teen Titans)
"I was in the middle of my first tour as part of the Backstreet Boys when Columbia-TriStar called me up. I immediately said yes without any idea I'd be credited for the boy band takeover of the superhero movie genre. I certainly didn't expect the reaction I got just from only one scene in [Justice League]. I heard stories of girls screaming, swooning, including one that was carried off on a stretcher in, I think, Seattle...or might've been San Diego."​

ian5786

Banned
Get Ace
Get-Ace.jpg

Created By Butch Hartman for Nickelodeon
Unlike the OTL This Show set in America
Cast
Tara Strong as Ace McDougall
Jeff Bennett as Hugo and Ned Krinkle
Grey Delisle as Hilda Krinkle​

Last edited:
ian5786 I rember telling oldnavy with the disney world fair park in newyork replcaitng future world It may be a good idea to turn epoct into a giant world showcase. He did months make a post aobut disney annocing that epcot was their worst park and that they planed to revonvate it but he neaver acted on it . I am think i may pm oldnavy a post in in form the aritcle in the oralndo snetial about the openign or a new countyr palion and a repsotie on the revoaiton seens the trasfmaotion form epcot to world show case be. About how many outerdor paviolns do you think think fitt on the space of future world. Space ship eart will remain but it will be rethemed on to world culture and name big world

The Dark Knight Dawns (2008 Film)
The Dark Knight Dawns
Released by Columbia Pictures on June 6, 2008

intro-1569299591.jpg

Heath Ledger as the Joker

The Dark Knight Dawns
debuted at #1 at the box office and would go on to earn $1 billion worldwide. A sequel, The Dark Knight Falls, third in the Nolanverse, is slated for 2011 or 2012.

The film is mostly the same (known simply as The Dark Knight IOTL), but critics still gave Christian Bale a hard time over his Cookie Monster-like voice for Batman.

b3cef2f8-5006-4363-909c-cdf184f123b3-large16x9_1280x720_60328P00JDWPG.jpg

Batman, played by Christian Bale

Breaking News: Berkshire Hathaway’s Buy Nintendo in E3 2011 including Mario, Pokemon, Sakura Wars, The Legend of Zelda, Banjo-Kazooie, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Metroid, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros and Mortal Kombat

I don't like that idea. Warren buffet already had a faluire with colcoel so I don't think he would play his hands at video games agian. Also Ninetendo is the only vidoe game company that is it own parent. Pluse berkshire hathway purchase of ninetio intfers with grand diamond ninetndo movies. The only nindo movie that oldnavy has mention were made by grand diamond

ian5786

Banned
i so sorry @Goldwind2 my mistake i was wrong again Warren buffett should not buy nintendo because Nintendo is the only video game company that is it own parent and Nintendo movies should stay with Grand Diamond.