American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

JIM CORNETTE:
"As if it weren't bad enough that the combined talents of Ian Rotten, Vince Russo and Dixie Carter somehow convinced Warner Bros to put IWA-Mid South on their channel, they kept running their idiotic bi-weekly program while all the other networks preempted their programming to report on the murder of Harvey Weinstein. Those unlucky enough to be watchin' the Dubya Bee when IWA was on got to see Ian Rotten defecate on Mickie Knuckles in the middle of the ring for his finishing move. That wasn't kayfabe rubber dog poop, folks. That was LITERAL SHIT from the asshole of John Benson Williams, aka Ian Rotten. Oh yeah, and after that, he had a shoot match with some guy named Mike Levy."​
Question, how is IWA-Mid South even this big to be on the WB on this timeline. Doubt they would be even as successful as TNA was on Spike TV in OTL. Who are the wrestlers in their company?

Question 2: Where Paul Heyman in this timeline anyways? I know ECW doesn't exist in this timeline but how is he doing? Hate to also ask where Hulk Hogan after the Battle Dome failed?

Question 3: I know this isn't a wrestling timeline but wow I still have more questions than answers. Sorry to bother on this but my last comment on Wrestling didn't go anywhere, so I thought I ask again.

Question, how is IWA-Mid South even this big to be on the WB on this timeline. Doubt they would be even as successful as TNA was on Spike TV in OTL. Who are the wrestlers in their company?

Question 2: Where Paul Heyman in this timeline anyways? I know ECW doesn't exist in this timeline but how is he doing? Hate to also ask where Hulk Hogan after the Battle Dome failed?

Question 3: I know this isn't a wrestling timeline but wow I still have more questions than answers. Sorry to bother on this but my last comment on Wrestling didn't go anywhere, so I thought I ask again.

Vinny Roo pretty much pitched IWA to the WB as the "next greatest thing." Either that, or maybe the WB's brass were desperate for ratings, I dunno. Besides Rotten there's Tommy Dreamer, New Jack, Raven, Billy Kidman, Disco Inferno, Shane O'Mac, Sandman, Sabu, Nick Gage, Necrobutcher and Mickie Knuckles.

Heyman is now at WCW.

Also, ECW DOES exist and still exists actually. It's just that it's moved away from its old Hardcore style towards something akin to UFC.

Vinny Roo pretty much pitched IWA to the WB as the "next greatest thing." Either that, or maybe the WB's brass were desperate for ratings, I dunno. Besides Rotten there's Tommy Dreamer, New Jack, Raven, Billy Kidman, Disco Inferno, Shane O'Mac, Sandman, Sabu, Nick Gage, Necrobutcher and Mickie Knuckles.

Heyman is now at WCW.
Wow, that honestly doesn't surprise me that much. Why is Shane O'Mac there? Also there some names like Nick Gage and Necrobutcher that I forgot about.. It been years since I watch old CZW stuff…

Also, ECW DOES exist and still exists actually. It's just that it's moved away from its old Hardcore style towards something akin to UFC.
So it does exist. But what is it history and why did it move toward UFC instead of being what Ring of Honor is in OTL? I like the idea of ECW being more like UFC, but it kinda weird to be honest.

Third thing, how did Battle Dome ended? Think i glance over it but I don't remember. Also, how is WCW doing in this timeline since WWF closure?

Wow, that honestly doesn't surprise me that much. Why is Shane O'Mac there? Also there some names like Nick Gage and Necrobutcher that I forgot about.. It been years since I watch old CZW stuff…

So it does exist. But what is it history and why did it move toward UFC instead of being what Ring of Honor is in OTL? I like the idea of ECW being more like UFC, but it kinda weird to be honest.

Third thing, how did Battle Dome ended? Think i glance over it but I don't remember. Also, how is WCW doing in this timeline since WWF closure?

WCW is doing okay.

Battle Dome folded along with the Trump Manhattan movie studio.

Vince McMahon still owns Titan Sports, which has been focusing on Arena Football, Roller Hockey and the Harlem Globetrotters.

ian5786

Banned
List of Best-Selling 6th Gen video games
Sega Neptune
dreamcast-1.jpg

1: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 26.46 million, 11.67 million North America, 10.32 million Europe, 0.32 million Japan, 4.15 million Rest of the World.
2: Chaotix Adventure Mighty Team/Sega 20.8 million, 9.34 million North America, 7.07 million Europe, 1.95 million Japan, 2.44 million Rest of the World.
3: Chaotix Adventure 3 Mighty Team/Sega 19.07 million, 8.34 million North America, 6.3 million Europe, 1.62 million Japan, 2.81 million Rest of the World.
4: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 18.21 million, 9.81 million North America, 5.79 million Europe, 0.78 million Japan, 1.83 million Rest of the World.
5: Chaotix Adventure 2 Mighty Team/Sega 17.43 million, 7.63 million North America, 6.79 million Europe, 1.2 million Japan, 1.84 million Rest of the World.
6: Grand Theft Auto III DMA Design/Rockstar Games 16.96 million, 8.19 million North America, 6.43 million Europe, 0.36 million Japan, 1.88 million Rest of the World.
7: Crazy Taxi Hitmaker/Sega 13.81 million, 6.31 million North America, 4.44 million Europe, 1.46 million Japan, 1.6 million Rest of the World.
8: Need for Speed Underground EA Black Box/Electronic Arts 11.64 million, 4.97 million North America, 5.45 million Europe, 0.11 million Japan, 1.11 million Rest of the World.
9: Need for Speed Underground 2 EA Black Box/Electronic Arts 10.88 million, 4.23 million North America, 4.95 million Europe, 0.20 million Japan, 1.5 million Rest of the World.
10: Sega Superstars Sega AM2/Mighty Team/Sega 10.28 million, 4.3 million North America, 3.24 million Europe, 1.51 million Japan, 1.23 million Rest of the World.
Atari Raptor
raptor.png

1: Halo 2 Bungie/Hyperion Interactive 16.75 million, 7.3 million North America, 4.3 million Europe, 3.81 million Japan, 1.34 million Rest of the World.
2: Halo:Combat Evolved Bungie/Hyperion Interactive 12.88 million, 6.7 million North America, 3.4 million Europe, 1.67 million Japan, 1.13 million Rest of the World.
3: Kingdom Hearts Squaresoft/Disney Interactive 11.61 million, 6.5 million North America, 1.74 million Europe, 2.14 million Japan, 1.23 million Rest of the World.
4: Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 10.78 million, 5.63 million North America, 3.84 million Europe, 0.28 million Japan, 1.03 million Rest of the World.
5: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Ubisoft Montreal/Ubisoft 8.89 million, 4.56 million North America, 3.32 million Europe, 0.34 million Japan, 0.67 million Rest of the World.
6: Grand Theft Auto III & Vice City Double Pack Rockstar Vienna/Rockstar Games 8.45 million, 4.31 million North America, 3.1 million Europe, 0.23 million Japan, 0.78 million Rest of the World.
7: Fable Lionhead Studios/Hyperion Interactive 8.04 million, 3.79 million North America, 3.49 million Europe, 0.14 million Japan, 0.62 million Rest of the World.
8: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Bethesda Game Studios/Bethesda Softworks 7.82 million, 3.85 million North America, 3.13 million Europe, 0.17 million Japan, 0.67 million Rest of the World.
9: Kingdom Hearts 2 Square Enix/Disney Interactive 7.59 million, 3.29 million North America, 1.43 million Europe, 2.30 million Japan, 0.57 million Rest of the World.
10: Need for Speed Underground 2 EA Black Box/Electronic Arts 7.07 million, 2.71 million North America, 3.02 million Europe, 0.13 million Japan, 1.21 million Rest of the World.
Nintendo Gamecube
Gamecube_console.png

1: Super Smash Bros. Melee HAL Laboratory/Nintendo 11.84 million, 6.6 million North America, 2.03 million Europe, 2.18 million Japan, 1.03 million Rest of the World.
2: Mario Kart Double Dash Nintendo EAD/Nintendo 11.39 million, 6.4 million North America, 2.4 million Europe, 1.5 million Japan, 1.09 million Rest of the World.
3: Sakura Wars 2: Love Shalt Not Die (2004 Remake) Red Entertainment/Nintendo EAD/Nintendo 11.08 million, 6.2 million North America, 2.1 million Europe, 1.67 million Japan, 1.11 million Rest of the World.
4: Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo EAD/Nintendo 10.58 million, 5.91 million North America, 1.94 million Europe, 1.78 million Japan, 0.95 million Rest of the World.
5: Sakura Wars 4:New York, My Love Red Entertainment/Nintendo EAD Tokyo/Nintendo 10.22 million, 5.68 million North America, 1.81 million Europe, 1.82 million Japan, 0.98 million Rest of the World.
6: Final Fantasy X Squaresoft 9.19 million, 4.43 million North America, 1.51 million Europe, 2.24 million Japan, 1.01 million Rest of the World.
7: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 8.17 million, 4.93 million North America, 1.96 million Europe, 0.16 million Japan, 1.12 million Rest of the World.
8: Sakura Wars 3:Is Paris Burning Red Entertainment/Nintendo EAD/Nintendo 7.63 million, 3.71 million North America, 1.61 million Europe, 1.57 million Japan, 0.74 million Rest of the World.
9: The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker Nintendo EAD/Nintendo 7.51 million, 3.39 million North America, 1.56 million Europe, 1.21 million Japan, 1.05 million Rest of the World.
10: Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 7.12 million, 4.21 million North America, 1.63 million Europe, 0.21 million Japan, 1.07 million Rest of the World.​

List of Best-Selling 6th Gen video games
Sega Neptune
dreamcast-1.jpg

1: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 26.46 million, 11.67 million North America, 10.32 million Europe, 0.32 million Japan, 4.15 million Rest of the World.
2: Chaotix Adventure Mighty Team/Sega 20.8 million, 9.34 million North America, 7.07 million Europe, 1.95 million Japan, 2.44 million Rest of the World.
3: Chaotix Adventure 3 Mighty Team/Sega 19.07 million, 8.34 million North America, 6.3 million Europe, 1.62 million Japan, 2.81 million Rest of the World.
4: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Rockstar North/Rockstar Games 18.21 million, 9.81 million North America, 5.79 million Europe, 0.78 million Japan, 1.83 million Rest of the World.
5: Chaotix Adventure 2 Mighty Team/Sega 17.43 million, 7.63 million North America, 6.79 million Europe, 1.2 million Japan, 1.84 million Rest of the World.
6: Grand Theft Auto III DMA Design/Rockstar Games 16.96 million, 8.19 million North America, 6.43 million Europe, 0.36 million Japan, 1.88 million Rest of the World.
7: Crazy Taxi Hitmaker/Sega 13.81 million, 6.31 million North America, 4.44 million Europe, 1.46 million Japan, 1.6 million Rest of the World.
8: Need for Speed Underground EA Black Box/Electronic Arts 11.64 million, 4.97 million North America, 5.45 million Europe, 0.11 million Japan, 1.11 million Rest of the World.
9: Need for Speed Underground 2 EA Black Box/Electronic Arts 10.88 million, 4.23 million North America, 4.95 million Europe, 0.20 million Japan, 1.5 million Rest of the World.
10: Sega Superstars Sega AM2/Mighty Team/Sega 10.28 million, 4.3 million North America, 3.24 million Europe, 1.51 million Japan, 1.23 million Rest of the World.
It looks like The chaotix series is still one Sega's best serise. Also A new chaoctix game hasn't come out since chacotix adventures 3 in 2004. So A new chaoctix should be coming out soon

How is the Comic Book industry doing ITTL?

Mirage Studios, aka the guys who made TMNT, are entertaining an offer from The Jim Henson Company for the TMNT rights. TriStar previously held the movie rights, but that license expired after the recent TMNT movie (2007).

National (CBS)
-
Jim Lee has redesigned Tim Drake to resemble actor/singer Nick Carter, who played the character in Justice League (1998), Caped Crusader (1999) and Teen Titans (2000).

Gemini (MCA)
- Confirmed plans to reprint the original Watchmen graphic novel under the Beyond Gemini label to coincide with the film, which is due in 2009.

All-American (Turner)
- Planning an omnibus of Beavis and Butt-Head comics which were originally released between 1994 and 96.
- Spongebob comic in the works.

Archie (Warner)
- A graphic novel adaptation of The Archies: Freshman Year will be released along with the film.

Valiant (Paramount)
- Will release a graphic novel adaptation of next year's Star Trek reboot film.
- A Simpsons reboot is in the works.

Marvel (Disney)
(1) Revamping the Power Pack ahead of a film adaptation planned for 2010.
(2) As part of Disney's longtime theme park partnerships with 20th Century Fox and Hemdale, Marvel's Harvey imprint will adapt the following into comics:
- 20th Century Fox: Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Wallace and Gromit, What's with Andy?
- Hemdale: Addams Family, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Thomas the Tank Engine
(3) Carl Barks's Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck and Gyro Gearloose stories will be reissued hard-cover collections by Harvey next year.
(4) Harvey will launch a Phineas and Ferb comic at the San Diego Comic Con.

Malibu (ABC)
- The Steven Universe comics originally licensed to Archie from 2000 to 2003 will be reprinted by Malibu. Creator Rachel Stone-Abbott, now president and chief executive officer of Hanna-Barbera, retained the rights to the characters through her former production company Charm City Entertainment.

ian5786

Banned
Breaking News: TV Asahi buy Shin-Ei Animation including Doraemon and Crayon Shin-Chan in 2010

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
Media assets as of 2008

Amblin Partners
Brands:
Amblin Entertainment
Dreamworks SKG
Geffen Pictures
Geffen Records
Industrial Light and Magic
Sprocket Systems (known IOTL as Skywalker Sound)

Franchises:
Tiny Toons (w/ Warner Bros)
Animaniacs (w/ Warner Bros)
Jurassic Park (w/Universal)
Toonsylvania
Shrek
Cars
Ren and Stimpy

ABC
Brands:
Hanna-Barbera
Touchstone Pictures
Malibu Comics
ESPN
Showtime
The Movie Channel
A&E
History Channel
Pre-1984 AVCO Embassy library

Franchises:
Yogi Bear
Flintstones
Jetsons
Jonny Quest
Scooby Doo
Schoolhouse Rock
Sailor Moon
Hey Arnold!
Men in Black

Corman Enterprises
Brands:
Grand Diamond Pictures
Ruby-Spears
Family Home Entertainment
Pre-1978 New World library
Pre-1978 AIP library
Pre-1990 Miramax library

Franchises:
Amityville Horror
An American Tail
Child's Play
Pulp Fiction
Steven Universe
The Wonder Years

Turner Broadcasting System
Brands:
United Artists
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
Cartoon Network
Film Roman
All American Comics
CNN
TBS
TNT
MTV
Turner Sports
Apex Video Game consoles
World Championship Wrestling
Pre-1948 Warner Bros library

Franchises:
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Green Lantern
Wizard of Oz
Tom and Jerry
Screwy Squirrel
Droopy
Spike and Tyke
James Bond
Pink Panther
Larry and Steve
Rocky
Crash Bandicoot
Garfield (screen rights only)
Lord of the Rings (Richard Williams/Saul Zaentz films)
Beavis and Butthead
Celebrity Deathmatch
Total Request Live (TRL)
Shezow
Spongebob Squarepants
Barbershop

Jim Henson Entertainment
Brands:
Jim Henson Pictures
Henson International Television (HIT)
New Line Cinema
USA Network
Nickelodeon
VH1
SciFi Channel
USA Cartoon Express

Franchises:
The Muppets
Xenomorphs
Nightmare on Elm Street
Predators
The Mask
Dumb and Dumber
Final Destination
Farscape
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Film rights only)
Mortal Kombat (Film rights only)
Nicktoons
Behind the Music (VH1)

CBS
Brands:
Columbia-Tristar
National Comics
Pre-1990 Carolco library
Screen Gems Animation

Franchises:
Ghostbusters
Batman
Superman
Rambo
Justice League
Teen Titans

Saban
Brands:
20th Century Fox
Revolution Studios
Pre-1999 CMJ library

Franchises:
Planet of the Apes
Home Alone
Alvin and the Chipmunks (Film rights only)
Ice Age
Yu-Gi-Oh
What's with Andy
Chronicles of Narnia
Power Rangers

Nintendo
1st Party Studios:
Nintendo EAD
Nintendo SPD
Rare
Red Entertainment
Retro Studios
Sucker Punch Productions
Monolith Soft
Intelligent Systems
HAL Laboratory

2nd Party Studios:
AlphaDream
Ambrella
Camelot Software Planning
Creatures
Game Freak
Genius Sonority
Good-Feel
The Pokemon Company

Franchises
Animal Crossing
Banjo-Kazooie
Battletoads
Conker
Donkey Kong
EarthBound
Fire Emblem
F-Zero
Game & Watch
Gungrave
Kameo
Kid Icarus
Killer Instinct
Kirby
Mario
Metroid
Nintendogs
Nintendo Wars
Perfect Dark
Pikmin
Pilotwings
Pokemon
Sakura Wars
Sly Cooper
Star Fox
Super Smash Bros
The Legend of Zelda
Wario
Wave Race
Yoshi

MCA
Brands:
Universal Pictures
Gemini Comics
Gemini Animation
UPN (50%)
MCA Records
Universal Studios Home Video
Universal Resorts

Franchises:
Hasbro (Film rights only)
Universal Monsters
Jaws
Smokey and the Bandit
Gemini Superheroes
Jurassic Park
The Fast and the Furious
Harry Potter
The X-Files
Battlestar Galactica

Hemdale Film Corporation
Brands:
Hemdale Film Corporation
Hemdale Video

Franchises:
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Peabody and Sherman
Addams Family
Green Acres
Petticoat Junction
Terminator
RoboCop
UHF
The Matrix
Thomas the Tank Engine

Paramount Communications
Brands:
Paramount Pictures
SEGA
Paramount Parks
UPN (50%)
Valiant Comics
Nelvana

Franchises:
Star Trek
Godfather
Care Bears (film rights only)
Mission: Impossible
The Simpsons
Futurama
Mighty the Armadillo
Virtua Fighter

WarnerMedia (owned by the Coca-Cola Company)
Brands:
Warner Bros
Rankin Bass
Lorimar
The WB
Archie Comics
Warner Parks

Franchises:
Looney Tunes
The Archies
Gremlins
Lethal Weapon

The Walt Disney Company
Brands:
Walt Disney Pictures
Hyperion Pictures
Marvel (Harvey and Image are imprints of Marvel ITTL)
NBC
Atari
Showbiz PizzaTime (Chuck E Cheese & Showbiz restaurants)
Buena Vista Music (Walt Disney, Hyperion, Death Row, Grand Royal labels)
1943-57 Noveltoons library

Franchises:
Fab Five (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto & Minnie)
Marvel
Saturday Night Live
Star Wars
Back to the Future
Beetlejuice
Roger Rabbit
Casper
Kim Possible
Fable
Gears of War
Halo
Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
List of Arthur Season 3 ITTL​
  1. Buster's Back/The Ballad of Buster Baxter Same as OTL Guest Star: Art Garfunkel as himself​
  2. D.W. All Fired Up / I'd Rather Read It Myself Same as OTL
  3. Arthur Goes Crosswire/Sue Ellen and the Brainasaurous Same as OTL
  4. Background Blues/And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids Same as OTL
  5. The Chips Are Down/Revenge of the Chip Same as OTL
  6. Binky Rules/Meet Binky Same as OTL
  7. Arthur Rides the Bandwagon/Dad's Dessert Dilemma Same as OTL
  8. Popular Girls/Buster's Growing Grudge Same as OTL
  9. Arthur's Treasure Hunt/ The Return of the King Same as OTL
  10. Attack of the Turbo Tibbles/D.W. Tricks the Tooth Fairy Same as OTL This Episode was Banned on PBS due to Rough Play
  11. Arthur's Texas Cousin/Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival In a spin-off of Arthur's Japanese Cousin and Arthur's British Cousin Arthur is forced go to Texas with his Family to spent 5 night at his Texas Cousin Austin, Arthur is nervous and worried about his Texas cousin Austin after bad experiences with him at past family reunions. Guest Star: Debi Derryberry as Texas Cousin Austin
  12. What Scared Sue Ellen? / Clarissa is Cracked Same as OTL
  13. Arthur's Dummy Disaster / Francine and the Feline Same as OTL
  14. Mom and Dad Have a Great Big Fight/D.W.'s Perfect Wish Same as OTL
  15. Arthur and D.W. Clean Up / The Long, Dull Winter Same as OTL​

If I may ask a few things...

1: Were there any plans to include Casper into the Haunted Mansion?
2: What has Fox Kids amounted to recently?
3: Has a Crash Bandicoot cartoon happened yet? If not, how likely would it be?
4: Are people more forgiving of Cars being a Dreamworks property, due to their more contemporary jokes? For that matter, what is Dreamworks of ITTL like as of now?