American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

You know I've been wanting to do my own story on this website one that is inspired by American Magic but it is more narrative focused.

ian5786

Banned
due to mass murder at Twilight Premiere MTV banned the episode of Beavis and Butt-Head called Movie Shooting

I hope you'll reconsider. We've come so far with this one and I'd really REALLY like to see where it goes from this point on.

Wanted (2008 Film)
Wanted
maxresdefault.jpg

Released on Memorial Day Weekend 2008
by Universal Pictures.

Cast same as OTL.

Based on a graphic novel by Mark Millar and JG Jones.
Published by Gemini Comics under the Beyond Gemini label.​

Wanted
maxresdefault.jpg

Released on Memorial Day Weekend 2008
by Universal Pictures.

Cast same as OTL.

Based on a graphic novel by Mark Millar and JG Jones.
Published by Gemini Comics under the Beyond Gemini label.​

So did they used the comics supervillians beat the heroes wiped the world mind and have been contorlign the world from the shadow plot insead of the otl movie secert order of assains plot

I'd really love to see the celebrations for 1984's 10 year anniversary. Maybe a retrospective on both EEnE and Spongebob and how CN and Nick have affected and have been affected by the shows.

Gus St. Pierre on Conan
@Mitch!

Cole-Sprouse-net-worth.jpg

Gus St. Pierre, circa 1994 (New Orleans Times-Picayune)

Finally, there is the matter of Gus St. Pierre’s background, as an actor, and a singer. What I wanted to know was which roles Gus had in each show and film, and where he started to develop the acting ability he needed to play Gambit in the X-Men trilogy. This further extends to how each program he starred in, such as NBC’s Eerie, Indiana, and UPN’s K-Ville, fared on air.

Conan O'Brien: "Your first role, most people may not know, was on a show called Eerie, Indiana."

Gus: "Yeah, that's right, but that one lasted maybe only a year. I believe it was made by the same guys who made the Terminator."

Conan: "Hemdale?"

Gus: "Yeah, those guys. Thank you."

Conan: Which character were you?

Gus: "I was the kid in the New Orleans Saints sweatshirt. Marshall I think was his name. Can't really remember."

*applause*

Conan: "So after Eerie...what did you do after that?"

Gus: "After that, I did small roles here and there on a lot of live action sitcoms for Nickelodeon. I'm sure some of the 90's kids in the audience may remember some of 'em."

*applause*

Gus: "Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Roundhouse, Clarissa, Pete & Pete, Alex Mack...mostly I played younger brothers or classmates of the main characters. Sometimes, my characters were written to cause mischief and get the main characters in trouble."

On a lesser note, I am interested to hear the songs that Gus has either performed, or written, for each of the albums he has been able to release thus far. I have no doubt he was just as successful with his music, as he has been in movies, and on television. Any information about his later roles, and the most memorable moments of his career, will be welcome, as well.

Conan: You appeared with Christina Ricci and Devon Sawa in Now and Then?

Gus: Yeah, but the only scene I was really in was the softball scene. Devon was the pitcher, Christina was at bat...but the only thing I really got to do was introduce myself to the chubby gal sittin' on the fence post (1:12 of the clip below) right before the big fight breaks out.

Gus on Gambit...

"To put things into prospective, this was right after Columbia-TriStar recast Robin with Nick Carter. And of course, Lance Bass signed on to do Shezow for the Cartoon Network. AJ McLean was Disney's first choice for Gambit in hopes of cashing in on this collision course of superheroes and boy bands. Because of all the conflicts that came up with his touring schedule with the Backstreet Boys, AJ recommended to Joss Whedon that I play the role instead. AJ is an old pal of mine and we go back years and years....all the way back to when we co-starred together on Welcome Freshmen actually."

Gus on music...

"My songs couldn't have reached the airwaves at a more perfect time. The Backstreet Boys topped the charts and they pretty much opened the door for a whole wave of bubblegum pop acts to close out the 90's. By this time, I was still a teen heartthrob in many people's eyes, so I pretty much owned that status for at least my self titled debut album. My newest album, Resilient, is much more personal and it takes on a much more adult contemporary sound since I've gotten a lil' older. But mostly, Resilient is made up of songs about hope...songs about New Orleans and its recovery from Katrina...songs to show the world that we're not gon' just up and leave."​

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

JIM CORNETTE:
"As if it weren't bad enough that the combined talents of Ian Rotten, Vince Russo and Dixie Carter somehow convinced Warner Bros to put IWA-Mid South on their channel, they kept running their idiotic bi-weekly program while all the other networks preempted their programming to report on the murder of Harvey Weinstein. Those unlucky enough to be watchin' the Dubya Bee when IWA was on got to see Ian Rotten defecate on Mickie Knuckles in the middle of the ring for his finishing move. That wasn't kayfabe rubber dog poop, folks. That was LITERAL SHIT from the asshole of John Benson Williams, aka Ian Rotten. Oh yeah, and after that, he had a shoot match with some guy named Mike Levy."​