American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Super Smash Bros (2006 Movie)
Super Smash Bros: The Movie
hqdefault.jpg

Released Thanksgiving 2006 by Grand Diamond Pictures

A Ruby Spears Production

Directed by
Roger Allers

Executive Producers
David Kirschner
Avi Arad

Music
Michael Giacchino

VOICES
Bob Hoskins as Mario
Billy West as Luigi
Haley Joel Osment as Link
Kirsten Dunst as Samus
Chris Pratt as Captain Falcon
Michael Chiklis as Donkey Kong
Mark Wahlberg as Fox McCloud
Frank Welker as Kirby
Dave Coulier as Yoshi

The storyline of the movie follows about 90% of the story from the first OTL Smash Bros game.​

One fine day at Hanna-Barbera's offices.

A week before Thanksgiving.

alec-sulkin.jpg

ALEC SULKIN
Hey, Seth. I hear Eddie Fitzgerald's hiding out in Brazil. Whaddaya make of that development?

gettyimages-827841028-43913300-261b-4a70-bfe4-f30b4a514dc4.jpg

SETH MACFARLANE
Sounds like great fodder for a cutaway gag.

SULKIN

Or how about a Road to Rio episode?

MACFARLANE
Even better!​

Seriously, it's awful shame to spend all that time building up Hanna-Barbera under Eisner only for MacFarlane to demolish it like Trump demolished MGM.

bob-iger-1-e1554954369605.jpg

BOB IGER
(ABC Vice President)

"I need your help. Is Bob Camp available? Seth is out of control and won't listen to any of our notes."

KathleenKennedy.png

KATHLEEN KENNEDY
(Senior Vice President of DreamWorks SKG)

"I'm sure Mr. Camp would love to join you, but we barely gave him a contract extension last month. Why not Rachel Stone? Didn't she just come back to your team a year ago?"​

bob-iger-1-e1554954369605.jpg

BOB IGER
(ABC Vice President)

"I need your help. Is Bob Camp available? Seth is out of control and won't listen to any of our notes."

KathleenKennedy.png

KATHLEEN KENNEDY
(Senior Vice President of DreamWorks SKG)

"I'm sure Mr. Camp would love to join you, but we barely gave him a contract extension last month. Why not Rachel Stone? Didn't she just come back to your team a year ago?"​
'
YES. You created Rachel Stone, so why not hand over the reins of Hanna-Barbera to her? And either boot MacFarlane to the curb or tighten his leash.

'
YES. You created Rachel Stone, so why not hand over the reins of Hanna-Barbera to her? And either boot MacFarlane to the curb or tighten his leash.
Here's an idea. How about NO ONE has to suffer, and Seth leaves and finds a place in animation where he can get away with is kind of shit? MTV for example?

I would find it ironic for mcfranlnce jock about Fiztgerald in brizil being so tastless that he gets fired at hanbra and find that no amerian studio will hire him forcing him to go to brazil himself