American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Disney spokesperson: Song of the South to be placed in Public Domain, effective immediately.
- Variety

So, does that mean that the film technically gets released to the public? Because, with this movie, a technical release not by Disney is as good as any to preserve its legacy.

In other words, HALLELUJAH!!!

I had another Idea. Remember in the old thread it was suggested that maybe Beavis and Butt-Head Do the UK could possibly be a thing? How about doing it in 07? It WOULD be 10 years since the release of Do America after all. Might even convince Mike Judge to bring the series back full time.

So, does that mean that the film technically gets released to the public? Because, with this movie, a technical release not by Disney is as good as any to preserve its legacy.

In other words, HALLELUJAH!!!

ITTL, Disney has released Song of the South on tape in the US at least twice before. As time went on, the studio decided the multiple controversies made the film more trouble than it was worth.

At the moment, the studio is remastering the film with a 5.1 audio mix from which they'll send prints to various film archives around the world. There will also be prints sent to video companies that specialize in other public domain works.

I had another Idea. Remember in the old thread it was suggested that maybe Beavis and Butt-Head Do the UK could possibly be a thing? How about doing it in 07?

On yeah I almost forgot. Might need a refresher on the storyline.

What next. Got any ideas of upcoming parks to add to the themepark list Phonie seatle , Honnolu Warsaw poland and Benousa aries argenia could use a world clas park

ITTL, Disney has released Song of the South on tape in the US at least twice before. As time went on, the studio decided the multiple controversies made the film more trouble than it was worth.

At the moment, the studio is remastering the film with a 5.1 audio mix from which they'll send prints to various film archives around the world. There will also be prints sent to video companies that specialize in other public domain works.

That's even better!

r

QUENTIN TARANTINO
(The new chairman of Blockbuster LLC)

"Song of the South had been off my radar for many years now...Recently, I heard Disney was putting it in the public domain...That was probably a tough decision for those guys to make, but it's sure as hell better than keeping that film, or any film for that matter, out of reach for movie buffs."​

Old navy do you think a new chaotix game would come out in 2017
Do you think you should go with my Chaotix Heroes/ Chaotix Crews. It might me be a better idea to have another game in between Chaotic Adventures 3 Chaotix Heroes/ Chaotix Crews so we are not introduce to many new characters Chaotix Heroes/ Chaotix Crews. Perhaps we should have a game involving time travel before Chaotix Heroes/ Chaotix Crews, so we can introduce Blaze the cat, and Silver the Armadillo/ Venice the Mink.

In cas you forgot my chaotix heroes chaotix cre ideas here a refesehr

chaotix heroes / crew is like Sonic heroes it has 4 teams of 3 or 4 charact and 4 seantionas hat once you fhish all of them you unlock the final seciona. Team one is Mighty Ray and Amy, and maybe espio and Team 2 is Tails Sonic and Knuckles and maybe fionia the fox (I forgot if we decide if fiona was a robot dr robonick built to trick maurice milles irwin and tilly into being his pawns only for her to fall in love with tails and betray roboto) . Team 3 is lead by Nick the weasel (Nack Heroic twin brother) but I don't know who is partners should. I am thinking of Rouge Chamry, the, Breezy Bean or Bark or a strong silent version of Big the cat. Nick 's team senicoron should be simalir to team chaotix form sonic heros. Nick runs a decivtie anceyt. Unkonst to Nick his latest clinet is robonick who has been usurped by one of his robots (the robot like metal sonic in otl sonic heros is pertent to be robonick) and is trying to use nick aneyc to get contorl of his robot army back. Perhaps In soncic heros Robnick goes to the decitive ancye in disgue instead of talking to his decitive pawns over a walkie takie. In this case robonick should call himsle Mr. Eggman. For the last team maybe we should go with Blaze the cat Venice/Sliver the mink(Sliver the hegedhog was orignaly going to called venice the mink) mairne the raccon and maybe gold the tnerac (she exist in the a later archie coics. She was a telphaty who was orignlay a myerstous clocked villian before defacting to sliver side. I like the idea of game mechic being based on seltah). The promble with this line up is that it has no flight type.If we go with 4 memaber parties the forth type should be stelath or ablity. Espio finona rouge and gold would work as stelth type

@OldNavy1988
  1. Is Blockbuster in the streaming service market already or not? Because Tarantino seems like the kind of guy to approve of that kind of thing.
  2. I'm looking forward to reading about the "Blockbuster Originals" Tarantino is going to be making. Having Tarantino direct a movie/show exclusive for the Blockbuster streaming service and stores seems like a good way of getting other famous directors on board as well.

@OldNavy1988
  1. Is Blockbuster in the streaming service market already or not? Because Tarantino seems like the kind of guy to approve of that kind of thing.
  2. I'm looking forward to reading about the "Blockbuster Originals" Tarantino is going to be making. Having Tarantino direct a movie/show exclusive for the Blockbuster streaming service and stores seems like a good way of getting other famous directors on board as well.

Do you think the block buster orignal film is a sign that blockbuster will form their own film studio and start releasing films in therhter. Is netflix going to exist. IF not some of netflix orginal flims should be blockbster films

@OldNavy1988

1. Not yet. However, IOTL Tarantino has been critical of Netflix and its brethren. Not sure if his stance has softened yet.
https://ew.com/movies/2017/11/26/quentin-tarantino-doesnt-use-netflix/

2. Stranger Things and House of Cards might be a couple projects to put on the pipeline. Robert Rodriguez and Eli Roth might be a couple good candidates to direct original content.

Entertainment News for Mid October 2006
Ridley Scott files a wrongful termination suit against Universal Pictures. After controversy torpedoed his previous film American Crime Story at the box office, Scott was abruptly fired last month from American Gangster. The upcoming film, which stars Denzel Washington as New York organized crime boss Frank Lucas, is due for a Fall 2007 release.
- The Hollywood Reporter

On the eve of American Crime Story's DVD, VHS and BluRay release, 20th Century Fox files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Many movie buffs hope this will not be the last we hear of the classic Alfred Newman fanfare.
- Access Hollywood

Shout! Factory, Criterion, Blockbuster and Genius Products hop on the bandwagon as Walt Disney's 1946 film Song of the South is set to enter the public domain.
- Variety

Entertainment News for Late October 2006
Paul Feig transferred via ambulance from Providence-St. Joseph's to the Resnick Hospital on the UCLA campus. Officials from Providence-St. Joseph refused to comment on Feig's situation.
- The Los Angeles Times

Quentin Tarantino:

"Pre-orders for Song of the South at Blockbuster have gone through the fuckin' roof and we haven't yet received the archival print for it."

"Planet Terror and Death Proof will each be the first Blockbuster Exclusives as part of our new era."

- Interview with Entertainment Weekly.

Does anybody it would be a good idea to update the 2000 animatin. There are few like my arfticaul stupidty idea that list as tba (ALthough in a pm oldnavy said that it would probbly be in 2008 or 2009) and no studio.

Entertainment News for Early November 2006
Ridley Scott, Universal settle out of court in Scott's wrongful termination case.
- The Associated Press

Tenacious D headlines UPN telethon aimed at supporting depression and anxiety awareness in light of the situation involving Paul Feig.
- Variety

"Skyler" to appear on 60 Minutes the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
- TV Guide

Eddie Fitzgerald has finally made his return to the animation industry....we ran in to him in Brazil.
- Animation Magazine

Ridley Scott, Universal settle out of court in Scott's wrongful termination case.
- The Associated Press

Tenacious D headlines UPN telethon aimed at supporting depression and anxiety awareness in light of the situation involving Paul Feig.
- Variety

"Skyler" to appear on 60 Minutes the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
- TV Guide

Eddie Fitzgerald has finally made his return to the animation industry....we ran in to him in Brazil.
- Animation Magazine

I wonder of eddie fitzgerald wrote a book claiming that he had no idea Jhon kidnapped Blair untill one day john invited him over and then forced eddie drive him and blair over the candain boarder. Eddie would say that he was a fool to adimrie jhon, ashamed of diving and he only drove the bronco because he was afraid what jhon would to him if he didn't commplime

jim-cornette-750x432.jpg

JIM CORNETTE
(At WCW Halloween Havoc 2006)

"Vince Russo has struck again! The goddamn idiot decided Paul Feig's deteriorating mental state was perfect fodder for his newest tone-deaf wrestling gimmick over at IWA-Mid South. Believe me when I say it's as tasteless as it sounds!"​