American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

@Goldwind2

That PB&J Network is supposed to launch in September of '06, but I forget who the partners are.

So PB&J is suppose to an educational kiddie network commpting with PS Kids and PM mabye Nick Jr and Playhouse diseny.OTL PBJ was a genral kid subchannel made by dream works and Luken communtions. Will Babies first tv and disvoery kids still happen. Perhaps this world PB&J is this verison of the hub. Disvocry kids can't rebrand as the hub because that names taken ttl

Does anybody like the idea of Trimark buying out Lions gate as sort of an inverse of otl. Does anybody have any other ideas of companies that Trimark could buy out besides Ploygram filmed entertaiment and hemdale

Straight Outta Lynwood (Weird Al Album)
Straight Outta Lynwood

solcvr.jpg

Released in Early August 2006 by Scotti Bros Records.

SONGS
White & Nerdy (Parody of Chamillionaire's "Ridin")
Pancreas
TMNT (Parody of 50 Cent's "PIMP")
I'll Sue Ya
Polkarama
Virus Alert
Weasel Stomping Day
Trapped in the Drive Thru (Parody of R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet")
Bonkers Polka (Produced for the end credits of the movie)
You're Pitiful (Parody of James Blunt's "You're Beautiful")
Close but No Cigar
Don't Download this Song​

Hannah Montana (TV Series)
Hannah Montana

Launched in early September 2006 on ABC's Saturday Morning lineup. The premise is roughly the same as its OTL counterpart, except the show is 2D animated. The laugh track, carried over from the OTL series, can be toggled on and off on DVD releases that'll come out in the future. Hannah Montana is the first Hanna-Barbera series produced in 16:9 screen format and the studio's first show to use digital ink and paint. It could also be the last new series the studio has debuted during the lifetime of co-founder Joe Barbera, who is now 95.

Created by Michael Poryes

Executive Producers
Michael Poryes
Alec Sulkin
Rachel Stone-Abbott

Animation Supervision
Lauren Faust

Rookie animators on staff
Alex Hirsch
Rebecca Sugar

Production Companies
Hanna-Barbera Studios
It's A Laugh Productions
Charm City Entertainment

VOICES
Destiny Hope "Miley" Cyrus as Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana
Billy Ray Cyrus as Robbie Ray Stewart
Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
Mitch Musso as Oliver Oken
Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
Moises Arias as Rico Suave
DvhzsvYUUAAhEyv.jpg

Miley Stewart and her alter ego, Hannah Montana. Drawn IOTL by Twitter user Riisago.​

@Igeo654 @QTXAdsy

Do you guys know of any possible homes for Hannah Montana in the UK?

Maybe Sky or the BBC have a kids' brand?

Maybe ITV's CITV might be a home for the show? Then again depends what channel Hanna-Barbera broadcast their shows for the UK market so I guess they'd likely follow a contract there.

Speaking of which Mind you Disney (if I remember rightly) did put out a lot of their animated Saturday morning shows out to ITV so that set up probably remains the same as OTL.

PB&J (acutlly it was pbj) was otl a venutre between dreem works and luken communtions. I would defnitly make geffen a parneter in the networ. .Ps i personlly think the childern cable network is two saturated staured with xyz cartoon network disney cartoon express and nickoldoean. I would wait untill unitll 2009 and have pb& be a digtal sub chanell like otl wait unntill 2010 and make pb&j a joint venture between dreamwork disover and habor. That way pb&j becomes this world verison of hub