American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Does anybody like the idea of the walt disney company buying out america most persgieu wax museum the Movieland Musme in benou park. Movieland closed in 2005 otl but I think we can have buffetfly effct cause movieland to limp on for a few years before beign bought disney. If not bought out by disney before it can be bought out by cedar fair , hersand entemtn or berkshire hawathy

Whats werid al been up to lately

Working on a new album called Straight Outta Lynwood.

Does anybody like the idea of the walt disney company buying out america most persgieu wax museum the Movieland Musme in benou park. Movieland closed in 2005 otl but I think we can have buffetfly effct cause movieland to limp on for a few years before beign bought disney. If not bought out by disney before it can be bought out by cedar fair , hersand entemtn or berkshire hawathy

Sorry, but I don't like that idea too much.

Working on a new album called Straight Outta Lynwood.

Sorry, but I don't like that idea too much.

IF you don't like Disney buying movie land how about hesearnd enterment (They own the nearby knottsberry farm), Ceder Fair, Landry entiment, Regal enttment or blockbuster video

IF you don't like Disney buying movie land how about hesearnd enterment (They own the nearby knottsberry farm), Ceder Fair, Landry entiment, Regal enttment or blockbuster video

Tarantino is lining up investors for Blockbuster at the moment.

Comcast is courting Barry Diller in case they are successful in buying the USA Network Group.

@Igeo654

Revised ACS cast, based on your picks.

Paul Feig as John K
Emily Osment as Blair
Walt Flanagan as Eddie Fitzgerald
Tobey Maguire as Chris Savino
Mike O'Malley as Obie Scott Wade
Wil Wheaton as Danny Antonucci
Jared Leto as Bob Camp
Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump
Chazz Palminteri as Ralph Bakshi
Evan Handler as Alan Dershowitz (Harvard professor who led John K's defense team)

Gemini flashback scene
Tom Hardy as Daniel Abbott
Melissa Rauch as Julia Lewald
Elden Henson as Scott Shaw
Giancarlo Esposito as Floyd Norman
Johnny Galecki as Eric Lewald

Possible epilogue scene(s)
Pauley Perrette as Rachel Stone

Roles left to be filled
Cherkasky-231x300.jpg

Michael Cherkasky
(ITTL, he was Westchester County's District Attorney instead of Jeannine Pirro during the John K case)

636059126884748050-bellantoni.jpg

The Hon. Orazio Bellantoni
(The Westchester County judge that presided over John K's trial)

Two Lead Detectives
(no photos available; fictional folks for TTL)

Westchester County Prosecutor
(no photo available; fictional person for TTL)

There might be a part for Morgan Freeman, Jeff Daniels, Joe Mantegna or John Travolta somewhere in this flick, but I'm not quite certain.​

I belive that lunaparks is dedicated to providing a good mix of old fashion Coney Island Charm and modern high tech thrills. Wax Musumes where a feature that were somehat common in old parks but not so much in modern parks. Perhaps Luna Parks should buyout movie land wax musume and instll annex in there retro parks like rocky point and brickyard park.

No one. It should still be Depp.

Fine. They should just use him better than Crimes of Grindelwald did.

I belive that lunaparks is dedicated to providing a good mix of old fashion Coney Island Charm and modern high tech thrills. Wax Musumes where a feature that were somehat common in old parks but not so much in modern parks. Perhaps Luna Parks should buyout movie land wax musume and instll annex in there retro parks like rocky point and brickyard park.

I actually agree with you on this. Plus small wax museums could provide good relaxing attractions for guests taking a break between thrill rides.

BBC Panorama: Blair (Intro)
hqdefault.jpg

Voiceover:
And now, a choice of viewing on BBC television; On BBC Two, we will feature highlights of Parliament's hearings concerning Hearst's proposed acquisition of Paramount Communications and what it could mean for British TV consumers. And now, on BBC One, Panorama catches up with the young woman, now 25, who was held captive ten years ago by John Kricfalusi. Parental discretion is strongly advised as the following programme contains detailed accounts of the woman's encounter, which may be too graphic for young or sensitive viewers.

J36Cl4z.png

Narration:
St Louis, an All American city easily recognizable for its baseball team, its beer, its indoor Disney park and its iconic Gateway Arch. Here, in this city along the western banks of the Mississippi River, lives a woman, who at 15, was abducted by a man many thought was a genius in his field. Though she survived the encountered and faced her abductor in court, closure has eluded her ever since.

This is her story.​

BBC Panorama: Blair (Part 1)
***Snippet from North American version aired on PBS***

PBS Funding credits:
"This special program is made possible in part by a grant from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. Additional funding is provided by the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, The Joyful Heart Foundation, and by contributions to your PBS station from Viewers Like You. Thank you."

John+Walsh+news+conference.jpg

JOHN WALSH
(Host of America's Most Wanted)

"Hello, I'm John Walsh. I've been asked by PBS to introduce this evening's special presentation. Next month will mark the tenth anniversary of one of the darkest days in American history. That was a day dubbed by pop culture enthusiasts as 'The Day the Laughter Died.' It was on July 19, 1996, that a then-15 year old girl was rescued alive in Albany, New York, after the highly-televised police chase involving a demented pervert who was once celebrated as a game changer in his industry. Now 25, 'Blair' has tried to start a new life in St Louis, but closure remains ever elusive. Tonight, 'Blair' sits down with our friends at the British Broadcasting Corporation for her first interview since that fateful encounter."

***End snippet***

person-images%2FSamantha+Poling_5aa848a9179bfa1600b034c1.jpg

SAMANTHA POLING
(BBC Panorama correspondent)

"Every morning in her St Louis apartment, 'Blair' starts her day by memorizing her regimen of anxiety medication."

anxiety-medications-722x406.jpg

'BLAIR':

"As part of my prescription, I pretty much have to take one after I get out of bed...the second I take during my lunch break...the third I take before I go to bed. If I forget to take one, I start to get real nasty flashbacks of what the Monster did to me. There were plenty of times when I've forgotten to take a tablet and I've had to leave work early because my flashbacks were so bad."

POLING (Cont'd):

"For the past three years, 'Blair' has worked several odd jobs since moving to St Louis. Her first job was in the mail room at the locally based investment firm Edward Jones. Her newest and current job is as a cashier at a gift shop at Riverfront Square, which is currently undergoing major expansions."

'BLAIR':

"When I'm at work, I don't get too many people who recognize me these days. It's as if people pretty much moved on after I gave my testimony...and I pretty much had my fifteen minutes of fame if you will."

POLING:

"But what about when you were attending medical school at the University of Nebraska?"

'BLAIR':

"I was originally studying to become a pediatrician or a day care provider...but the anxiety took its toll. Frat boys would often gather outside my dormitory building and sing the 'Happy Happy, Joy Joy song, without any regard for the fact that I was the Monster's captive. By the time I was supposed to attend more schooling towards that field...that's when the anxiety reared its ugly head even more."​

BBC Panorama: Blair (Part 2)
americancrimestory-logo.jpg

BOLING:
"Renewed interest in Blair's whereabouts stem from the hype surrounding 20th Century Fox's upcoming film, American Crime Story: Sick Little Monkey. In the film, 'Blair' is portrayed by Emily Osment (below), younger sister of Loud House and Kingdom Hearts star Haley Joel Osment.

006TSH_Emily_Osment_008.jpg

"John Kricfalusi, meanwhile, is played by Freaks and Greeks creator Paul Feig (left)."

CC2DNEoWMAAp8KV.jpg
1626-goodman01kricfalusi.jpg

'BLAIR':
"When I first saw part of the trailer...the casting of Paul Feig as The Monster was so uncanny...so spot-on...I had to excuse myself from the theatre because I was on the brink of a panic attack...and my girlfriend helped calm me down through those breathing exercises she read about in a book."

BOLING:
"Did the producers contact you before the making of the film?"

'BLAIR':
"Ryan Murphy came to me about a month before shooting began on that film. I remember telling him that I didn't necessarily care who played me, but I wanted the actress to wear her hair in the chocolate brown shade that I wore back then."

BOLING:
"Why so?"

'BLAIR':
"Mainly because I wanted to make sure I was portrayed accurately. UPN ran a made-for-TV movie before the trial and Lifetime did one after the trial and none of the girls who played me looked anything like me."

hqdefault.jpg

'BLAIR':
"Years before the chase, I always was told by boys at my school that I looked like Christina Ricci...who was this big teen heartthrob at the time. Anyways, my resemblance to her was what led The Monster to write in his sketchbook that if he couldn't have her, then I'd do just fine. The story I've heard years later was that she came to my hometown to visit the Trump studio and tape a Nickelodeon special...apparently, The Monster snapped her bra or something....I don't remember all the details."

BOLING:
"Were you a fan of Ren and Stimpy growing up?"

'BLAIR':
"Not really. I was more into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles because my brother absolutely adored that show. Other than that, I was heavily into Punky Brewster, Smurfs, Fraggle Rock, Inspector Gadget, DuckTales, She-Ra...I also liked Jem and the Holograms...of course, that was until I learned about The Monster getting pissed at people reining him in during the making of that film."

099f2877-d234-4dd8-9421-3dbea2c5173b.jpg

Last edited:
A rough pipeline for the Final Phase of the Universal Monsterverse:

Curucu: Beast of the Amazon (2006)
She-Wolf of London (2007)
Monster on the Campus (2007)
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008)
Universal Monsters: Endgame (2009)