American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

What's the next theme park update going to be about? Is Heritage City, the African Park being built by Luna Parks, going to open soon? And what's the current state of the video game industry?

What's the next theme park update going to be about? Is Heritage City, the African Park being built by Luna Parks, going to open soon? And what's the current state of the video game industry?

Heritage City is opening soon, but I need a reminder of what city that'll be in.

The next generation of consoles is about to flood the market pretty soon. This will be the generation that gave us the XBox 360 and PS3 ITTL. The Saints Row franchise is on the horizon, but I don't know which console(s) would be a good fit for it.

Nintendo is bringing out the Wii for sure.

There will also be Atari 13K as I promised.

Heritage City is opening soon, but I need a reminder of what city that'll be in.

The next generation of consoles is about to flood the market pretty soon. This will be the generation that gave us the XBox 360 and PS3 ITTL. The Saints Row franchise is on the horizon, but I don't know which console(s) would be a good fit for it.

Somewhere in Nigeria is all I can remember.

Who’s still in the console race and what are their consoles called?

Saints Row belongs with whichever company has a reputation for more mature video games.

With all the consoles with the NES consoles in the 90s, I think AirNES would be a good name for TTL's Wii.

I suggested it open in lekki nigeria. Just a heads up Lekki was only incorporated in 2006.

Any other orignal parks coming out in this timeline. I think that Landry (the owners of Kehma Boardwalk and fiesta Texas) may decide to build a flagship park. Also is any thing happing with flags. They havn't built a park since six flags hollywood park. Also I assume that astroworld has closed so they may want to buy or even build a new park

@Igeo654

Since the BBC is publicly funded...hopefully there's enough of a budget surplus to justify such an investment.

One thing I would say: Don't build it in Kent! The Weather there ain't that spectacular and quite frankly, ITV's move to build their theme park there is as risky a move as building EuroDisney in France. My advice would be to build ''BBC Fair'' and its possible resort in Somerset. Close to Bristol or to Bath where there's plenty of sunshine and people.

@Goldwind2

Here's the best image I could find of the different Lekki quadrants. Which of these has already been built IOTL?
8c1a1qXCtosFleHhj_7utUAoZRsuObW_cv27dG608qBR9P7_Ja2nICrawiq4d_W7ovUfhGYJHg=s1280-p-no-v1

Only acording to wikipedia in 2015 only sector of the lekki free trade zone one was finished but sector 2 was almost complete.Ps the map you persented is only of the free trade zone. The entire city is much bigger. The park would either be built in the free trade zone or in the alantic cost tourism area

Heritage City opens!
SporI9y.jpg

Above: The area in the Lekki Free Trade Zone marked "Resort & Tourism" is the site of the Heritage City park.

On June 5, 2006, after years of political and financial red tape, Optimum Holdings finally opened its African park Heritage City in the master-planned Nigerian city Lekki.

The park is situated on the easternmost tip of the peninsula on the image above, giving guests views of the beautiful Lekki Lagoon and beyond.

The rides on opening day are mainly clones of attractions from other Optimum parks.

Admission, concession and merchandise prices are the lowest of any Optimum park. This is the case because market research conducted during the park's construction revealed many potential local customers live well below the poverty line.​

The otl failed hertiage city project was suppose to themed to the different accident kingdom of africa like shognia Egypt Ugandan and the kingdom Zimbew. I feel that it probbly also have section themed to africa of the future. I feel that it would have a replica of the great zimbewe.

PNWKing

Banned
I'd like to see:
-An indoor park in Seattle, Spokane, or Wenatchee
-A Dune miniseries from HBO, Cinemax, or Showtime. (If Showtime exists ITTL?)
-That Mutant League animated movie from Hanna-Barbera or RKO