American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

I know that Micheal Jackson doesn't take up child abuse in this timeline. But will he not take up drugs and died in 2009 of a drug overdose. Also has he released any new alums since 2001. That is when his last otl alum came out.

I know that Micheal Jackson doesn't take up child abuse in this timeline. But will he not take up drugs and died in 2009 of a drug overdose. Also has he released any new alums since 2001. That is when his last otl alum came out.

Wasn’t his painkiller addiction at least partly due to being accidentally set on fire in a Pepsi ad? Butterfly away that incident and you’d easily lead MJ away from drugs.

Can anybody picture that after that the great recession hits America, Donald trump would call into a talk and go on a rant about how he was Innocent and that how his ennimes falsified evidence to make him look guilty. Donald would then go on to say that the recession is god punishing the America for the injustice don to Donald and that the only way America could recover is if he was to be released form jail and elected president.

Can anybody picture that after that the great recession hits America, Donald trump would call into a talk and go on a rant about how he was Innocent and that how his ennimes falsified evidence to make him look guilty. Donald would then go on to say that the recession is god punishing the America for the injustice don to Donald and that the only way America could recover is if he was to be released form jail and elected president.

That would cross over into current politics too closely. Sorry.

February 2006 Movies
Final Destination 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema.
In case you're wondering, the infamous tanning bed scenes are more gruesome than IOTL.

When a Stranger Calls
v1.bjsyNzg4NTQ7ajsxODEzODsxMjAwOzI3MTY7MjAzNw

Released by Republic Pictures

Curious George
curious2.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures.
Produced by Screen Gems.
Will Ferrell voices the Man in the Yellow Hat, whose name is revealed to be Ted Shackleford.

Eight Below
mfddt1vwoixyi4x6losm.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures.

High School Musical
high-school-musical-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera. This title represents a shift in the trajectory of HB's live action output.​

Final Destination 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Released by New Line Cinema.
In case you're wondering, the infamous tanning bed scenes are more gruesome than IOTL.

When a Stranger Calls
v1.bjsyNzg4NTQ7ajsxODEzODsxMjAwOzI3MTY7MjAzNw

Released by Republic Pictures

Curious George
curious2.jpg

Released by Columbia Pictures.
Produced by Screen Gems.
Will Ferrell voices the Man in the Yellow Hat, whose name is revealed to be Ted Shackleford.

Eight Below
mfddt1vwoixyi4x6losm.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures.

High School Musical
high-school-musical-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera. This title represents a shift in the trajectory of HB's live action output.​

Ya know, given all the teen related stuff that HB did back in it's hey-day, High School Musical is, in some ways, a return to form for them.

Now, I'd love to know, With the marvel Universe pretty much being done with back in the 80s and early 90s, who comes next? Will we be seeing the Birth of the Image Cinematic Universe? Will Rob Liefeld's dreams finally come true? *Fingers Crossed*

Ya know, given all the teen related stuff that HB did back in it's hey-day, High School Musical is, in some ways, a return to form for them.

Now, I'd love to know, With the marvel Universe pretty much being done with back in the 80s and early 90s, who comes next? Will we be seeing the Birth of the Image Cinematic Universe? Will Rob Liefeld's dreams finally come true? *Fingers Crossed*

HB is also coming out with Hannah Montana pretty soon. Might do that one animated though.

X-Men 3 and Sinister Six come out this summer.

The Power Pack should be on the big screen towards the end of the decade.

Image's CU is definitely coming up, starting in 2008. Oh yeah and I definitely plan to bring out Deadpool for 2016 from Hyperion.

Speaking of CU's, Archie and Harvey's long forgotten superhero lineups should each be getting one down the line.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, Universal Monsters Endgame comes out in 2009, but in the meantime, I still haven't found titles to fill that final phase.

Image's CU is definitely coming up, starting in 2008. Oh yeah and I definitely plan to bring out Deadpool for 2016 from Hyperion.

Speaking of CU's, Archie and Harvey's long forgotten superhero lineups should each be getting one down the line.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, Universal Monsters Endgame comes out in 2009, but in the meantime, I still haven't found titles to fill that final phase.

That's good. So, Who's going to be the buyer? RKO, perhaps? I've been out of the loop for a while.

[QUOTE=".

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, Universal Monsters Endgame comes out in 2009, but in the meantime, I still haven't found titles to fill that final phase.[/QUOTE]

Archie super hero line is less forgotten then Harvey's. Oldnavy I believe you acted on my suggestion that since Warner owned Archie they made mighty mighty crusaders cartoon. I believe you said that it wasn't very successful because you said that Kids WB was on life support until they got the winx club in 2004. There was a big 2005 that was going to suggest you give to kid's wb but I forgot what it was. I do some reseharch on 2005 cartoon so I can rember what it was

March 2006 Movies Part 1
Ice Age: The Meltdown
ice-age-meltdown-160-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

Thank You For Smoking
thankyouforsmoking.jpg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures

Aquamarine

MV5BNzk4MmQ0MTQtZWZmZi00NDE3LTkxYWYtNzRlODNiYmEyYjY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk4OTA2Nzg@._V1_.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

She's the Man
34862-1ewm27m.png

Released by Geffen Pictures.
A modern retelling of William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.​

March 2006 Movies Part 2
Failure to Launch
fullwidth.06ef2ecb.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures

V For Vendetta
vendettahed.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures
Based on the graphic novel published by Gemini Comics

Inside Man
MV5BOTdiZDY2YzctN2U2OC00NzNiLTljMmYtOGQyOWMxNzQ1OTYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjgzNDU2ODI@._V1_.jpg

Released by Warner Bros.

Stay Alive
MV5BOWRmYTVhYWUtNTU1ZC00NWJjLTg5NjAtNTdjMWZiMWNhZDhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1ODg5ODA@._V1_.jpg

Released by Lionsgate

ATL
atl-movie.jpg

Released by Trimark Pictures.

Slither
Slither.jpg

Released by Hemdale Film Corporation.

The Last Holiday
hero_EB20060112REVIEWS60110003AR.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures

Firewall
firewall_07.jpg