Status
Not open for further replies.
March 2000 Movies
Bicentennial Man
1180w-600h_a-to-z-bicentennial-man.jpg

Released ITTL by Touchstone Pictures. Same as OTL.

Final Destination
final_destination_still.png

Released ITTL by New Line Cinema. Same as OTL.

Mission to Mars
Mission-To-Mars-photo-2.jpg

Released ITTL by Hyperion Pictures. Same as OTL.

Pitch Black
maxresdefault.jpg

Released ITTL by Universal Pictures. Much darker than OTL. Into Pitch Black, an hour long TV special which explores the criminal record of Riddick (Vin Diesel), is given a few callbacks in this film for the sake of continuity.​

I'm curious as to what's going on with European and Asian cinema in TTL? What's Jackie Chan up to, for instance?

European and Asian cinema for the most part has been the same as OTL.

Jackie Chan has made several action films in the US like Rumble in the Bronx. He also did a pop version of I'll Make a Man Out of You for the Mulan soundtrack.

Entertainment News for April 2000
Paramount announces start of production of the long-rumored Simpsons movie, which will serve as the finale for the series.
- The New York Times.

Corman Enterprises' stock price triples as Steven Universe holds steady atop Saturday Morning ratings on the Hub.
- The Wall Street Journal.

Disney to release trailer for highly anticipated X-Men movie on Gold Collection VHS release of The Phantom Menace.
- USA Today.

Battle Dome Wrestling's weekly Tuesday night show on the WB draws lowest ratings for the fourth month in a row.
- TV Guide.

Battle Dome is a good replacement for the XWF as a name. Other than that though, Trump is massively close to Vince. Can't imagine him setting up a promotion instead of just popping up on Vince's shows like he did for Wrestlemania. Battledome does have the makings of a proto-LU with the mysterious Texan though. So maybe Wrestle Society X but crappier?

Battle Dome is a good replacement for the XWF as a name. Other than that though, Trump is massively close to Vince. Can't imagine him setting up a promotion instead of just popping up on Vince's shows like he did for Wrestlemania. Battledome does have the makings of a proto-LU with the mysterious Texan though. So maybe Wrestle Society X but crappier?

I might have Vince try to line up venture capital to rebuild his wrestling enterprises as a side project. Right now, under the Titan Sports name, he owns Arena Football, the Harlem Globetrotters and shares BASEketball with the South Park guys. However, I could leave the door open for Vince to invest in Battle Dome if necessary.

Something tells that The Incredibles (if it still happens ITTL) will be part of that deal.

Incredibles is indeed on the horizon, but I will need some ideas to fill the other three slots.

I might have Vince try to line up venture capital to rebuild his wrestling enterprises as a side project. Right now, under the Titan Sports name, he owns Arena Football, the Harlem Globetrotters and shares BASEketball with the South Park guys. However, I could leave the door open for Vince to invest in Battle Dome if necessary.

Incredibles is indeed on the horizon, but I will need some ideas to fill the other three slots.

I think they is ponteial for two more iron giant films

The iron giant two would with the soviets trying to get thier hand on the giant to reverse engire him to make thier own robot army. The sceond one would have the gaint defending the earth form the imperlist alien race that built him

I think they is ponteial for two more iron giant films

The iron giant two would with the soviets trying to get thier hand on the giant to reverse engire him to make thier own robot army. The sceond one would have the gaint defending the earth form the imperlist alien race that built him

If I can find a way to justify the Iron Giant's return for the second and third movies, maybe I can find a way to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.