Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheFaultsofAlts

Eisner came very close to consolidating HB and Touchstone into one entity in the late 80s and early 90's, but the ABC board rebelled by '94.

After Eisner backed down and agreed to keep HB and Touchstone separate, HB spent the first half of the 90s with the character profile logos.

Here's an example of what they used at the end of their shows at the time:

BTW, the "comedy" variant from that same era was last used for the first season of Hey Arnold!

The swirling star was slowly phased back in, starting in 1998.

As for Bill and Joe, their place in animation history is more secure than Fort Knox, so yeah, their legacy is well respected.​

@TheFaultsofAlts

Eisner came very close to consolidating HB and Touchstone into one entity in the late 80s and early 90's, but the ABC board rebelled by '94.

After Eisner backed down and agreed to keep HB and Touchstone separate, HB spent the first half of the 90s with the character profile logos.

Here's an example of what they used at the end of their shows at the time:

BTW, the "comedy" variant from that same era was last used for the first season of Hey Arnold!

The swirling star was slowly phased back in, starting in 1998.

As for Bill and Joe, their place in animation history is more secure than Fort Knox, so yeah, their legacy is well respected.​
That's good to know.
SEGA Vega?
Well.....it rhymes :p
You know what they say. What happens in Segas stays in Segas.

This just in...

Famed real estate mogul, who had a reality show deal with NBC, formally charged with over 140 counts of conspiracy, tax fraud, money laundering, bribery and failure to report.
- The New York Times

Warner Parks completes acquisition of troubled Trump theme park in Texas; Park was seized by the IRS this past spring.
- The Houston Chronicle

Hyperion Pictures agrees to swap the rights to The Aviator with newborn Republic Pictures in exchange for a future DiCaprio/Scorsese project to be named later. Hyperion, the mature film division of The Walt Disney Company, originally picked up the rights to the Scorsese helmed Howard Hughes biopic at an IRS auction of Trump Manhattan's former assets.
- The Boston Globe

This just in...

Famed real estate mogul, who had a reality show deal with NBC, formally charged with over 140 counts of conspiracy, tax fraud, money laundering, bribery and failure to report.
- The New York Times

Warner Parks completes acquisition of troubled Trump theme park in Texas; Park was seized by the IRS this past spring.
- The Houston Chronicle

Hyperion Pictures agrees to swap the rights to The Aviator with newborn Republic Pictures in exchange for a future DiCaprio/Scorsese project to be named later. Hyperion, the mature film division of The Walt Disney Company, originally picked up the rights to the Scorsese helmed Howard Hughes biopic at an IRS auction of Trump Manhattan's former assets.
- The Boston Globe

I assume you are talking about Trump. As much as i hate trump i hope he gets off with a slap on the wrist and recovers fiacally. Surriving and recovering three near collapse colloaspes will be sure to make the donald cookier and craziness. this will lead him to losing everything on the metropolis/empire of dream theme park in Wyoming or montana proect. I like the idea of real estate desturainng trump because that it what made him. Pluse the trumpolis project failing will allso leave a momument to trumps hurbris. Also does any body like the idea of after trump losing everything he become detached from reality and starts thinking he is king of america. In other world he becomes a 21st centyr empoer norton(tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton)

Breaking news...

A Washington Post exposè has revealed that former Nickelodeon executives and former members of the network's standards and practices board had accepted more than $70 million USD in bribes from the former Trump Manhattan studio over a period between 1991 and 95. Such bribes allowed the original Ren and Stimpy show to flourish without any notes from the network concerning the show's content. Donald Trump could potentially face additional charges on top of the 140 counts for which he is already on trial in New York City.

- The Associated Press; June 15, 2004

Last edited:
Breaking news...

A Washington Post exposè has revealed that former Nickelodeon executives and former members of their standards and practices board had accepted more than $70 million USD in bribes from the former Trump Manhattan studio over a period between 1991 and 95. Such bribes allowed the original Ren and Stimpy show to flourish without any notes from the network concerning the show's content. Donald Trump could potentially face additional charges on top of the 140 counts for which he is already on trial in New York City.

- The Associated Press; June 15, 2004

You know what I say about this?

MAKE TRUMP WHIZ ON THE ELECTRIC FENCE!

(For the record, and in this context, that means that I want him to get the death penalty.)

You know what I say about this?

MAKE TRUMP WHIZ ON THE ELECTRIC FENCE!

(For the record, and in this context, that means that I want him to get the death penalty.)

I think that the death pently is too good for the Donald. I would be prefer that the Donald final ruin be at his own hands . I want him broke homeless and disowned by his family (This could be explained by him emblessing from his children to fiane one last project ) and insane. Also does anybody like the idea about the court finding the expose on Ren and Stimpy as being flase. However after trump gets off with a slapp on the wrist, eviednece come that Trump tricked the washington post into publishng the flase stroy to make it look like that their was a conspiracy aginst him.

@TheFaultsofAlts

Don't forget that Dan Schneider and Harvey Weinstein were also connected to Trump Manhattan.
Oldnavy still really think trump would miraclously get off a slap on the wrist become cocky and lose evyerthing on a real estate deal gone worng. The idea of trump empire nealry collsape only too growth again would make a great plot point for a tump bio flim to come out in 2016. I like the idea of tumptumping playing in a sceane where donold recover form the jhon k scandle , anmeisa playing in during a scean where someone tell trump he neaver learns form his mistkaes and farwell to the crown plays when the trump empire finally colsapse. IF the donald dose go to jail for life why not have donald jr have some success in only to lose it on the trumpolis project in monta or wyoming. I feel that Doanld jr should storng arm his brother eric and his borther in law jarred to invest in the project and bring them down with him

I assume you are talking about Trump. As much as i hate trump i hope he gets off with a slap on the wrist and recovers fiacally. Surriving and recovering three near collapse colloaspes will be sure to make the donald cookier and craziness. this will lead him to losing everything on the metropolis/empire of dream theme park in Wyoming or montana proect. I like the idea of real estate desturainng trump because that it what made him. Pluse the trumpolis project failing will allso leave a momument to trumps hurbris. Also does any body like the idea of after trump losing everything he become detached from reality and starts thinking he is king of america. In other world he becomes a 21st centyr empoer norton(tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Norton)

My idea? Trump gets the slap on the wrist and goes a bit nuts. He then moves to either the one furnished penthouse in one of the Trumpopolis apartment buildings or a hidden apartment in one of the buildings in the Empire of Dreams theme park*. He then blows his entire fortune on making the best theme park of all time. Some kind of revolt by his family and subordinates removes him from control over his assets. Trump is left to become a hermit in a theme park left half-finished as a monument to his hubris.

* As Disney did.

Thanks for faving my post abe. Dose this mean you agree that trump getting off with a slap on the wrist and then gets cockky to lose evyerting on a bad real estate deal will be a good fate for the donald

My idea? Trump gets the slap on the wrist and goes a bit nuts. He then moves to either the one furnished penthouse in one of the Trumpopolis apartment buildings or a hidden apartment in one of the buildings in the Empire of Dreams theme park*. He then blows his entire fortune on making the best theme park of all time. Some kind of revolt by his family and subordinates removes him from control over his assets. Trump is left to become a hermit in a theme park left half-finished as a monument to his hubris.

* As Disney did.

Thanks for faving my post abe. Dose this mean you agree that trump getting off with a slap on the wrist and then gets cockky to lose evyerting on a bad real estate deal will be a good fate for the donald

Not sure what I can do. Evidence is looking pretty bad.

. I really don't think trump would have nicokloen over ren and stimpy. I like the idea of that the expose about trump bridng nickoledon being revelaed to be fake. Trump then start yelling about how thier is a consposuryt aginst him and he makes to just squeek by with a slap on the wrist

. I really don't think trump would have nicokloen over ren and stimpy. I like the idea of that the expose about trump bridng nickoledon being revelaed to be fake. Trump then start yelling about how thier is a consposuryt aginst him and he makes to just squeek by with a slap on the wrist

I like that. A bogus "expose" about Trump's bribery would be another reason why Trump would go batshit and start living in his ill-fated last theme park like Howard Hughes.

I like that. A bogus "expose" about Trump's bribery would be another reason why Trump would go batshit and start living in his ill-fated last theme park like Howard Hughes.

Abe do think that bogus expose would be shift the verdict form heavly sentence to slap on the wrist in the trump case

Abe do think that bogus expose would be shift the verdict form heavly sentence to slap on the wrist in the trump case
The so-called "exposé" being revealed to be bogus plus the high priced lawyer Trump would naturally have means that he'd be totally acquitted rather than being given even a slap on the wrist. Trump turning into a mentally-unstable hermit in the unfinished monument to his hubris is much more satisfying than mere prison time.

The so-called "exposé" being revealed to be bogus plus the high priced lawyer Trump would naturally have means that he'd be totally acquitted rather than being given even a slap on the wrist. Trump turning into a mentally-unstable hermit in the unfinished monument to his hubris is much more satisfying than mere prison time.

Anyboy beside me and abe like the idea of trump dogdign the bullet only for a few latter to lose evyerthing and wind up a mad hermit living in a moument to his own hurbiris.

Chances for a slap on the wrist are looking pretty slim, but if it helps Trump...

Former Trump Manhattan director Bryan Singer has been paroled after serving less than five years in prison for unlawful possession of a firearm. Singer was involved in a roadside gunfight that left actor Kevin Spacey dead back in 1997. Since then, Mr Singer has been paralyzed from the waist down and is now sterile.

Status
Not open for further replies.