Status
Not open for further replies.
For theatrical releases, WB changed from the Big W to the shield in 1984, when the studio was partially taken over by Lorimar.

Warner Home Video changed from the Big W to the classic shield a year later when Coke bought out the rest of Lorimar's stake.

WB Animation changed to the shield when they hired Tom Ruegger away from Disney to oversee their TV output in 1988.

I actually haven't seen it yet. Universal will likely do a hard reboot of their Gemini superheroes, who have been hit or miss back in the 90s.

If there was ever a more gradual shift in a logo design change, I will gladly help you with whatever ATL you have in mind for the future. Also, I'm surprised that you've never seen it, seeing as though it's still the opening weekend for the feature, and yet it has over a billion dollars in revenue.

No. Totmms is about stuffed animals brought to life by a wizard to proctect childern and teach them life lessons. Follow this link to my deviant art page for more info ps://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/art/Totems-Info-635790728. Also follow this link to my gallery totem folder to see m totems art

https://www.deviantart.com/userdan1/art/Totems-Info-635790728

My mistake. I apologize.

If there was ever a more gradual shift in a logo design change, I will gladly help you with whatever ATL you have in mind for the future. Also, I'm surprised that you've never seen it, seeing as though it's still the opening weekend for the feature, and yet it has over a billion dollars in revenue.

Almost went Friday night, but I had to get up early on Saturday.

Home Entertainment Logos as of 2004 (Part 7)
Touchstone Home Video
(owned by ABC)

Pre-1985

1985-2003

2003-present
The logo above debuted on the Larry and Steve Season One box set.

Bonus

Hanna-Barbera Home Video
(1990-92)

Last edited:
Hanna-Barbera Home Video
(1990-92)

All post-1993 Hanna Barbera VHS and DVDs use the Touchstone logos.​

Well, that's a bit lazy. I mean, with how the company is still going strong thanks to Michael Eisner, you'd think this logo would be used longer, or even updated for a new generation ITTL. But nope, just plop it with the other Touchstone properties! On a lighter note, has the legacy of the duo of the same name been respected ITTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.