Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell to either cedar fair or funtime

If he still owns Circus World and Great Adventure I'd have him sell them to Cedar Fair. Or one to Cedar Fair and the other to Funtime.

Revolution Studios is currently negotiating with Luna Parks to use the DiC characters at Worlds of Wonder in Nevada. Luna will have to make a separate deal with the Ludwig Bemelmans estate to use Madeline, to which Revolution holds the screen rights. but I am not too sure how that property could translate into a park attraction.

Additionally, Luna, along with two other park chains are speaking with the family that owns the Berenstain Bears characters.

Madeline, the DiC characters*, and the Berenstain Bears would work in the ubiquitous kid's area of the park.

*Whatever that nebulous phrase covers.

I think i got a better name for last frontier. Last Funtier. Also i dount worlds of wonder would be in the name du to copy right reason

How about Trump's Great American Wonderland? Which would then be changed to Worlds of Wonder Last Frontier when Luna Parks gets it and scrubs off the Trump brand.

If he still owns Circus World and Great Adventure I'd have him sell them to Cedar Fair. Or one to Cedar Fair and the other to Funtime.

Madeline, the DiC characters*, and the Berenstain Bears would work in the ubiquitous kid's area of the park.

*Whatever that nebulous phrase covers.

How about Trump's Great American Wonderland? Which would then be changed to Worlds of Wonder Last Frontier when Luna Parks gets it and scrubs off the Trump brand.

Basically, the Mario Bros, Mighty and Sabrina are not part of DiC's library ITTL. The first season of Sabrina just finished airing on Kids WB by the way. Still, we'll probably have to start replenishing all the IP farms pretty soon.

Yeah Great American Wonderland works. Maybe 2001 or 2002 Luna buys it.

Basically, the Mario Bros, Mighty and Sabrina are not part of DiC's library ITTL. The first season of Sabrina just finished airing on Kids WB by the way. Still, we'll probably have to start replenishing all the IP farms pretty soon.

Yeah Great American Wonderland works. Maybe 2001 or 2002 Luna buys it.

Was Trump already building his Great American Wonderland or not? Because if he was we could have him have a grand opening ceremony in one of the next meaty updates to try, and fail, to distract from his hideously failed experiment in dubbing. I want it opened as soon as possible so that it can struggle on under the Trump brand for a couple of years before being sold off to Luna Parks. Maybe Trump started plans for his Great American Wonderland right after he was forced to sell off Worlds of Wonder.

jackvalenti-dgahonors-1.jpg

JACK VALENTI
(Chairman of the Motion Picture Association of America)

"With each passing day, the volume of backlash from moviegoers over the edits made by Trump Manhattan for its English-language version of Hayao Miyazaki's Princess Mononoke has gotten too loud for us to ignore.
I will meet with filmmakers, studio executives and theatre owners immediately to discuss how to solve this issue and how we can move forward!"

- Excerpt from MPAA Statement on Princess Mononoke
May 30, 2000​

(In a heavy South Carolina Accent) How 'bout get the fuck rid of PG-13 genius, I'm talking about Valenti BTW

What would be the best way to amend the rating system in your opinion?

Just have PG, because PG-13 led to shit like this alot where films were butchered because they'd scare kids or something stupid; also R should be kept as No one under 16 allowed without an adult (again to avoid censorship) . Finally have NC-17 be split into A for adult and ER for Erotic

collider.com/suicide-squad-movie-rating-mpaa

Above is an article proposing a new rating in response to the OTL release of Suicide Squad:

T-14 is unnecessary though especially since in the 80s a film like Where to Invade Next would have gotten a PG at its hardest (I essentially want to take the rating system back to the 80s when PG meant Parental Guidance and not G with damn thrown in); T-14 is essentially R but with the age set at 14 and not 17 it wouldn't stop studios from cutting films for the PG-13 especially if it gets more people in seats (Looking at you Warner ).

Here's how the MPAA's rating table looks as of 2000...

G - General Audiences; All Ages Admitted
PG - Parental Guidance Suggested; Some material may be unsuitable for children
PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned; Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
R - Restricted; Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian
NC-17 - No one 17 and under admitted

Some of you guys may disagree, but I feel there could be room for intermediary ratings; one between PG-13 and R, and another between R and NC-17. I am kinda uneasy about eliminating one rating and broadening the ones still standing.

The rating situation with Trump Manhattan's version of Princess Mononoke has less to do with trying to get a lower rating, but rather Trump trying to pander to only himself. So basically, the edits made were done more to reflect Trump's own tastes, not to mention his general lack of knowledge or respect for Japanese sensibilities.

Here's how the MPAA's rating table looks as of 2000...

G - General Audiences; All Ages Admitted
PG - Parental Guidance Suggested; Some material may be unsuitable for children
PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned; Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
R - Restricted; Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian
NC-17 - No one 17 and under admitted

Some of you guys may disagree, but I feel there could be room for intermediary ratings; one between PG-13 and R, and another between R and NC-17. I am kinda uneasy about eliminating one rating and broadening the ones still standing.

The rating situation with Trump Manhattan's version of Princess Mononoke has less to do with trying to get a lower rating, but rather Trump trying to pander to only himself. So basically, the edits made were done more to reflect Trump's own tastes, not to mention his general lack of knowledge or respect for Japanese sensibilities.

You seam set on having trump lesiure fail. I wil make more case for saving it. As I said before I can see trump nsaying that hevialy edit veriosn ws ment to be released on home vidoe if the more tradional theroical verison failed and that there a tape miup. OR turmp may apolisize and blame on the edits on being strong armed by Harvery. Also how about trump tryng to appolize to miyzu by doing the traindal jappnes shamign ritual of cutting his hair(possiably with the kantna miyzkia sent) or do think his hair is too thin at this point to work. If he does the hair cuttign ritual i can see SNL doing a skitt where trump commits harikari". Trump could also try to appolize to miyizi by hiring jappness histiaonis to help him makign a tradiaonla edo themed section for his alaksa park. I don't like the name Great American Wonderland, it seams like the theme is only american culture. I perfer the name Last Funtiier or New Funtiers or New Frontiers.

You seam set on having trump lesiure fail. I wil make more case for saving it. As I said before I can see trump nsaying that hevialy edit veriosn ws ment to be released on home vidoe if the more tradional theroical verison failed and that there a tape miup. OR turmp may apolisize and blame on the edits on being strong armed by Harvery. Also how about trump tryng to appolize to miyzu by doing the traindal jappnes shamign ritual of cutting his hair(possiably with the kantna miyzkia sent) or do think his hair is too thin at this point to work. If he does the hair cuttign ritual i can see SNL doing a skitt where trump commits harikari". Trump could also try to appolize to miyizi by hiring jappness histiaonis to help him makign a tradiaonla edo themed section for his alaksa park. I don't like the name Great American Wonderland, it seams like the theme is only american culture. I perfer the name Last Funtiier or New Funtiers or New Frontiers.
  1. Maybe Trump Leisure would be able to survive the failure, and subsequent sale of, the Great American Wonderland like it did Worlds of Wonder. It'd still put Trump Leisure on thin ice, though. Then all it'd take would be another public relations fiasco to kill the company.
  2. I'm thinking that Trump claiming "there was a mix-up" would only be perceived by the public as Trump making excuses and shifting the blame for the mangling of the film. Nothing short of a groveling apology for destroying the film would do anything to help his image.
  3. Are you saying that opening a theme park with an over-the-top bombastic patriotic theme is out of character for Donald Trump? They can always change the name when it gets bought by Luna Parks.
  4. The slogan for the Great American Wonderland could be "Exploring new frontiers in fun!" or something similar.

1. Maybe Trump Leisure would be able to survive the failure, and subsequent sale of, the Great American Wonderland like it did Worlds of Wonder. It'd still put Trump Leisure on thin ice, though. Then all it'd take would be another public relations fiasco to kill the company.
  2. I'm thinking that Trump claiming "there was a mix-up" would only be perceived by the public as Trump making excuses and shifting the blame for the mangling of the film. Nothing short of a groveling apology for destroying the film would do anything to help his image.
  3. Are you saying that opening a theme park with an over-the-top bombastic patriotic theme is out of character for Donald Trump? They can always change the name when it gets bought by Luna Parks.
  4. The slogan for the Great American Wonderland could be "Exploring new frontiers in fun!" or something similar.

I want trump alaska park to succed under trump. I think it could work if the donald does an on hand knees appolgy, makes the alsakn park mult cutlreral in theme in theming commplte with a respect fedule jappan themed area, mentions the tape mix up and pursses the the indent respeful cut.

It may be be a good idea for trump to cut his hair with miyzia kanta. Cutiing one hair is consider a sign of shame and want to make a new start in tradional jappaness culture. The pontial promble with trump cutting his hair is that it so thin. Also i trump does the hair cuttign i can see SNL parodying the act with a skitt about trump commiting harakir.

the parotic Great american wonderland or american wonderland seams more like a second gate at the great adventure too then an turmp alska park

Last edited:
Does anybody think the great recsion would be not as bad, worse, or about the same as it was otl. It be that several presidental terms of alternate polcies and changes in the media market ripping into other industy could change the inteisty of the recsssion but not comptlely butterfly it. I would if a less instese recsion would led to the dubialand project being more succesful

If Trump alsak park succesed do you think he would try to make a international park. Do you think he would try the argentina south arica india china austilia France, or Russia

Medusa (2000 Movie)
02f19bb0394d5970328c403d840e8de6.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures on June 2, 2000, Medusa was the first Monsterverse adventure of the new millennium. With many of the well beloved monsters already established early on, the Monsterverse shifted towards the weird and the bizarre by 1998. As good as things were for the Monsterverse, which brings in almost $1 billion in merchandise and box office sales each year for Universal, questions about whether the Monsterverse should continue was one everyone's minds.

Medusa tells the story of a mad scientist (Angus Scrimm) who somehow obtains the head of the titular character on his quest to gain immortality. However, his experiment goes completely wrong, resulting in Medusa regenerating her body and wreaking havoc on a small American town. The Defenders of Humanity and the Iron Grip converge on the town to recruit Medusa. The Iron Grip in particular see potential in Medusa as a sadistic minion, only to discover she is really a tragic victim of circumstance.

A post credit scene depicts Dr West (Jeffrey Coombs) pondering a way to integrate the experiment-gone-wrong into his growth serum.

SELECT CAST
Rebecca Romijn as Medusa
Christoph Waltz as the Headless Horseman (new member of the Iron Grip)
Angus Scrimm as the Mad Scientist
Elizabeth Hurley as Athena
Helena Bonham Carter as Arachne
Peter Stormare as Dracula
Daniel Day-Lewis as Adam
Jeffrey Coombs as Dr Herbert West

Upon its release, Medusa opened at #2 with its opening weekend box office total down 4% from the previous Monsterverse film Jekyll and Hyde. The Mummy Returns and Universal Monsters 3 are on the agenda for 2001 and 2002 respectively.​

Last edited:
02f19bb0394d5970328c403d840e8de6.jpg

Released by Universal Pictures on June 2, 2000, Medusa was the first Monsterverse adventure of the new millennium. With many of the well beloved monsters already established early on, the Monsterverse shifted towards the weird and the bizarre by 1998. As good as things were for the Monsterverse, which brings in almost $1 billion in merchandise and box office sales each year for Universal, questions about whether the Monsterverse should continue was one everyone's minds.

Medusa tells the story of a mad scientist (Angus Scrimm) who somehow obtains the head of the titular character on his quest to gain immortality. However, his experiment goes completely wrong, resulting in Medusa regenerating her body and wreaking havoc on a small American town. The Defenders of Humanity and the Iron Grip converge on the town to recruit Medusa. The Iron Grip in particular see potential in Medusa as a sadistic minion, only to discover she is really a tragic victim of circumstance.

A post credit scene depicts Dr West (Jeffrey Coombs) pondering a way to integrate the experiment-gone-wrong into his growth serum.

SELECT CAST
Christoph Waltz as the Headless Horseman (new member of the Iron Grip)
Angus Scrimm as the Mad Scientist
Elizabeth Hurley as Athena
Helena Bonham Carter as Arachne
Peter Stormare as Dracula
Daniel Day-Lewis as Adam
Jeffrey Coombs as Dr Herbert West

Upon its release, Medusa opened at #2 with its opening weekend box office total down 4% from the previous Monsterverse film Jekyll and Hyde. The Mummy Returns and Universal Monsters 3 are on the agenda for 2001 and 2002 respectively.​

At last, Medusa makes her appearance on the silver screen!!

I like what you have done with the artwork and can't wait to see what you will do with The Mummy Returns and Universal Monsters 3.

I hope the donald does an on hand knees appolgy about princess monkoy mentions the tape mix up and pursses the the indent respeful cut. If he does those things i think there a chance that the alaksa park would sucee. I suggest not making it comptley american theme. A resputl feudl japan section will help with his apolgee to mizia

At last, Medusa makes her appearance on the silver screen!!

I like what you have done with the artwork and can't wait to see what you will do with The Mummy Returns and Universal Monsters 3.

That was actually an image I found on Pinterest, but I still appreciate the complement.

With The Mummy having been made in 1990, I am not sure how to approach The Mummy Returns.

I want trump alaska park to succed under trump. I think it could work if the donald does an on hand knees appolgy, makes the alsakn park mult cutlreral in theme in theming commplte with a respect fedule jappan themed area, mentions the tape mix up and pursses the the indent respeful cut.

It may be be a good idea for trump to cut his hair with miyzia kanta. Cutiing one hair is consider a sign of shame and want to make a new start in tradional jappaness culture. The pontial promble with trump cutting his hair is that it so thin. Also i trump does the hair cuttign i can see SNL parodying the act with a skitt about trump commiting harakir.

the parotic Great american wonderland or american wonderland seams more like a second gate at the great adventure too then an turmp alska park

If Trump alsak park succesed do you think he would try to make a international park. Do you think he would try the argentina south arica india china austilia France, or Russia

I hope the donald does an on hand knees appolgy about princess monkoy mentions the tape mix up and pursses the the indent respeful cut. If he does those things i think there a chance that the alaksa park would sucee. I suggest not making it comptley american theme. A resputl feudl japan section will help with his apolgee to mizia

Let's say that Trump Leisure manages to survive the Miyazaki Debacle. There's still going to be a few painful years before they're out of the woods. Maybe the end of the Trump Leisure Dark Age could coincide with the Alaskan park finishing construction. I still think that "funtiers" or something similar sounds more like an advertising slogan for the park than the name, whatever that name would be.

Between defending John K. to the point of paying his legal fees to the horrifically botched Ghibli dub there's no saving Trump Manhattan's animation division.

Let's say that Trump Leisure manages to survive the Miyazaki Debacle. There's still going to be a few painful years before they're out of the woods. Maybe the end of the Trump Leisure Dark Age could coincide with the Alaskan park finishing construction. I still think that "funtiers" or something similar sounds more like an advertising slogan for the park than the name, whatever that name would be.

Between defending John K. to the point of paying his legal fees to the horrifically botched Ghibli dub there's no saving Trump Manhattan's animation division.

Between Juneau, Valdez, Anchorage, Nome and Fairbanks, which town would be a good home for the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.