Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.

Still kinda uncertain about certain titles in both animation and live action for the next decade.
We need more Oringall ideas. Oldnavy has anybody beside me give any oringal ideas. I know you thought my totems idea was a kinda ofnan 80's but since they has be 80 carton revial going in the past ten years do you tink totems would work in the 2010's

We need more Oringall ideas. Oldnavy has anybody beside me give any oringal ideas. I know you thought my totems idea was a kinda ofnan 80's but since they has be 80 carton revial going in the past ten years do you tink totems would work in the 2010's

The 2010's will still be the reboot era ITTL. Totems will indeed be part of it.

This just in...
ernestTOP.jpg

A spokesman for Jim Varney, best known for his Ernest P Worrell character, says the actor is expected to recover from an undisclosed illness by early June.​

April 2000 Movies
Rules of Engagement
MV5BZjQwNDNkNTUtZjE2My00MGU5LWI0MzctZjFkZjQxNDZmNDExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Released by Paramount Pictures. Same as OTL.

American Psycho
american-psycho1.jpg

Released by Lions Gate. Same as OTL.

Love and Basketball
loveandbasketball.jpg

Released ITTL by 20th Century Fox. Other than that, the film runs the same as OTL.

The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
Flinstones-Viva-Rock-Vegas.jpg

Released ITTL by Hanna-Barbera Pictures. Same as OTL.​

Now for the next conundrum....

Gone in 60 Seconds: RKO, Hemdale, Hyperion, Touchstone, Caravan, Revolution, Lionsgate or GD

Road Trip: Hemdale, Geffen or Trump Manhattan?

Scary Movie: Trump?

The Kid (with Bruce Willis): Hemdale, Disney or Hanna-Barbera?

Gladiator: Hemdale, Geffen, Universal, WB, Turner, Revolution, Caravan, RKO or GD.

Shanghai Noon: Hemdale, Caravan, Touchstone, Hyperion, Geffen, Revolution, RKO or GD.

Coyote Ugly: Hemdale, Hyperion, Touchstone, Caravan, Geffen, Revolution, RKO or GD.

Almost Famous: Hemdale, Hyperion, Geffen, Touchstone, Caravan, Revolution, RKO or GD.

Last edited:
Christina Ricci filmography as of 2000
a5aae4592d5e82ddd36a288c46bce155.jpg

Christina Ricci filmography as of 2000

Mermaids (1990; Hemdale)
The Hard Way (1990; Universal)
The Addams Family (1991; Hemdale)
The Cemetery Club (1993; Hyperion)
The Addams Family Values (1993; Hemdale)
Casper (1995; Disney)
Now and Then (1995; Touchstone)
Secret of Bear Mountain (1995; RKO)
Bastard out of Carolina (1996; Touchstone)
The Last of the High Kings (1996; Trump Manhattan)
Herman's Head (1997; Disney)
The Ice Storm (1997; RKO)
Buffalo 66 (1998; Lions Gate)
The Opposite of Sex (1998; Grand Diamond)
Pecker (1998; New Line Cinema)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998; Universal)
Small Soldiers (1998; Geffen)
Desert Blue (1998; Revolution)
200 Cigarettes (1999; United Artists)
No Vacancy (1999; independent)
Sleepy Hollow (1999; New Line)
Bless the Child (Coming in 2000; New Line)
The Man Who Cried (Coming in 2000; Revolution)
Prozac Nation (Coming in 2001; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer)​

Now for the next conundrum....

Gone in 60 Seconds: RKO, Hemdale, Hyperion, Touchstone, Caravan, Revolution, Lionsgate or GD

Road Trip: Hemdale, Geffen or Trump Manhattan?

Scary Movie: Trump?

The Kid (with Bruce Willis): Hemdale, Disney or Hanna-Barbera?

Gladiator: Hemdale, Geffen, Universal, WB, Turner, Revolution, Caravan, RKO or GD.

Shanghai Noon: Hemdale, Caravan, Touchstone, Hyperion, Geffen, Revolution, RKO or GD.

Coyote Ugly: Hemdale, Hyperion, Touchstone, Caravan, Geffen, Revolution, RKO or GD.

Almost Famous: Hemdale, Hyperion, Geffen, Touchstone, Caravan, Revolution, RKO or GD.

My take on this would be:

Gone in 60 Seconds: Revolution.

Road Trip: Geffen.

The Kid: Hanna-Barbera.

Gladiator: GD.

Shanghai Noon: RKO.

Coyote Ugly: Hemdale.

Almost Famous: Hyperion.

Scary Movie: Trump.

Apart from a FTETTM adaption as well as the Gorillaz movie (2002?) I do have one orginal idea of an Animated Disney feature set in the North East of England during the Industrial revolution if it's of any interest for you @OldNavy1988

The Gorillaz movie I almost forgot about, but plot wise can be done as a 'how the band got together' story with that twisted Gorillaz humour to it, can give you a plot idea if you like. Also who would release it? One of the main reasons we never got one IOTL was due to the fact that many of them wanted to, due to them being animated, to be a 'kid friendly' which Gorillaz is far from that even though ironically I can remember quite a number of kids at that time were fans anyway due to the twisted nature of it.

With animated films appealing to an older crowd ITTL, Gorillaz would no doubt work as a R-rated film and it would potentially kick off a 'British Invasion' for UK based animated films.

I thought of an addition n to my Staion K.l.U.E Global Challenge idea. The Evil wizard host is merged has merged with a demon called Klu. It has given him a monstrous appearance. That why he neaver appears in person on the show and only contect the contestant by the raido. Also one the teams is called either the comic nerds or the larpers. When the men with strange powers try to distpute the contest one of nerds/larpers starts feeling that he is getting a chance to live out his supper hero fansty while the other one freaks out and just what the werid magic guys to stop chasign them.

What is Kim Basinger's filmography as of 2000?

Kim Basinger selected filmography as of 2000

Hard Country (1981; Grand Diamond)
The Mother Lode (1982; independent)
Never Say Never Again (1983; Warner Bros)
The Man Who Loved Women (1983; Columbia)
The Natural (1984; TriStar)
Fool For Love (1985; Cannon; rights currently held by RKO)
9 1/2 Weeks (1986; Turner)
No Mercy (1986; TriStar)
Blind Date (1987; TriStar)
Nadine (1987; TriStar)
My Stepmother is an Alien (1988; Columbia)
Frankenstein (1989; Universal)
The Marrying Man (known in the UK as Too Hot to Handle) (1991; Samuel Goldwyn Company; rights currently held by Revolution)
Final Analysis (1992; Warner Bros)
The Real McCoy (1993; Universal)
Wayne's World 2 (1993; Hyperion)
The Getaway (1994; New Line)
LA Confidential (1997; Warner Bros)
I Dreamed of Africa (2000; Turner)
Bless the Child (Coming in 2000; New Line)​

Apart from a FTETTM adaption as well as the Gorillaz movie (2002?) I do have one orginal idea of an Animated Disney feature set in the North East of England during the Industrial revolution if it's of any interest for you @OldNavy1988

The Gorillaz movie I almost forgot about, but plot wise can be done as a 'how the band got together' story with that twisted Gorillaz humour to it, can give you a plot idea if you like. Also who would release it? One of the main reasons we never got one IOTL was due to the fact that many of them wanted to, due to them being animated, to be a 'kid friendly' which Gorillaz is far from that even though ironically I can remember quite a number of kids at that time were fans anyway due to the twisted nature of it.

With animated films appealing to an older crowd ITTL, Gorillaz would no doubt work as a R-rated film and it would potentially kick off a 'British Invasion' for UK based animated films.

Let's hear that original idea.

What year would you like to see that Gorillaz movie released, and who should import it to the US?

I thought of an addition n to my Staion K.l.U.E Global Challenge idea. The Evil wizard host is merged has merged with a demon called Klu. It has given him a monstrous appearance. That why he neaver appears in person on the show and only contect the contestant by the raido. Also one the teams is called either the comic nerds or the larpers. When the men with strange powers try to distpute the contest one of nerds/larpers starts feeling that he is getting a chance to live out his supper hero fansty while the other one freaks out and just what the werid magic guys to stop chasign them.

That would be nice.

Next things I would need would be a year, a studio and a creator.

That would be nice.

Next things I would need would be a year, a studio and a creator.
I would say around 2012 for a date. For a creator maybe obie scott wade. Shezow will probbaly be canclled by 2012 (the year it came out orignally) and he will need a new project.I do some reshearch for other pontial creator. If you don't like obie or if i can't think of any one we can always create some on fincalnal aniamtor. Also the place the game take the contest should be supetnational spots like stone hedge of the nazca lines.

Let's hear that original idea.

What year would you like to see that Gorillaz movie released, and who should import it to the US?

I'll PM you the idea along with a cast list.

Gorillaz movie definitely for either a August or October 2002 release as that had been the orginal plan for the film to come out IOTL before it got stuck in development hell.

For importing it to the US, maybe Hemdale who decide to take a chance on British animated films coming to the States with Gorillaz as the first?

I'll PM you the idea along with a cast list.

Gorillaz movie definitely for either a August or October 2002 release as that had been the orginal plan for the film to come out IOTL before it got stuck in development hell.

For importing it to the US, maybe Hemdale who decide to take a chance on British animated films coming to the States with Gorillaz as the first?

Yeah Hemdale would be good.

Still looking for someone to import Chicken Run to the US. Hemdale too?

Status
Not open for further replies.