Status
Not open for further replies.
By the why is my zombie high shcool show still airing on hub or was cancelled to make room for steven universe. Any way we more oringal ideas for this timeline beside my zombie high. Also what will be chuck jones last movie. Maybe it could be my fortune cookie idea. It was about two asian american kid who are taken by thier uncle and taught how to make magic alomond cookies whose fortunes come ture. The boy is skille at make good forturne but his siste fortune no made how hard she tries come out bad(how it is reveld that many of her bad fourtues are bleesing in disgiuse). One day the local tirade find out about the magic cookies and kids the uncle. his nieice and newphe try to save him but get caught . In the end girl make a magic fortune cookie that gives the ganster such bad luc they wind up in jail. The moral is luck is what you make it out to be

By the why is my zombie high shcool show still airing on hub or was cancelled to make room for steven universe. Any way we more oringal ideas for this timeline beside my zombie high. Also what will be chuck jones last movie. Maybe it could be my fortune cookie idea. It was about two asian american kid who are taken by thier uncle and taught how to make magic alomond cookies whose fortunes come ture. The boy is skille at make good forturne but his siste fortune no made how hard she tries come out bad(how it is reveld that many of her bad fourtues are bleesing in disgiuse). One day the local tirade find out about the magic cookies and kids the uncle. his nieice and newphe try to save him but get caught . In the end girl make a magic fortune cookie that gives the ganster such bad luc they wind up in jail. The moral is luck is what you make it out to be

Zombie High is still airing on the Hub.

Jones' last movie might be a Looney Tunes one, kinda like how Walt's last movie was Oswald.

I hope Madagascar isn't butterflied away....though you could take Disney's crappy knock-off The Wild and flush it...

Madagascar will still be made.

Entertainment News for mid-April 2000
Disney confirms new Atari console on the way for fourth quarter of 2001.
- Game Informer

Battle Dome's female tag team changes name to the Helens due to an injunction won by the Grand Diamond movie studio, which owns the late 80's dark comedy Heathers.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

USA Films confirms Recess movie due for 2001.
- Variety

@Goldwind2
Here is that rough pipeline...

Kingdom of the Sun/Emperor's New Groove (Disney)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (DreamWorks SKG)
Hans Brinker (United Artists; Film Roman)
Rugrats in Paris (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Road to El Dorado (DreamWorks or Gemini)
Chicken Run (Aardman; Distributor TBD)

Madeline: Lost in Paris (Revolution)
Shrek (DreamWorks SKG)
TBD (Warner Bros; CMJ)

Lilo and Stitch (Disney)
The Worst Band in the Universe (Revolution)
Hey Arnold the Movie (Hanna-Barbera)
The Wild Thornberrys Movie (USA Films; Nickelodeon/Klasky Csupo)
The Simpsons Movie (Paramount/Nelvana)

Iron Giant II (RKO)
Star Trek: Nemesis (Paramount; Nelvana)

The Polar Express (TBD)
The Incredibles (RKO)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (United Artists; Film Roman)
Garfield (TBD)
Starlight Express (DreamWorks SKG)

Corpse Bride (Tim Burton; Distributor TBD)

Iron Giant III (RKO)

TMNT (Tristar?)

Kung Fu Panda (TBD)

Coraline (TBD)

TBD
Super Mario Bros (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Legend of Zelda (Grand Diamond; Ruby-Spears)
The Chronicles of Narnia (TBD)

If you have any titles you want to add to the pipeline, you know where to turn.​

What about a Disney adaptation of Mistress Masham's Repose? I'm supporting @tornadobusdriver's idea.

Also, going way back to @tornadobusdriver 's comment about Mistress Masham's Repose being made into a Disney Flick, I say, make it so! One could always butterfly Emperor's New Groove to make it happen. The same way we could Butterfly Dinosaurs.

Id say recasting could be interesting.

On the note of Disney, I'm thinking at some point. Maybe the early 200s, since we have the 90s pretty set out, we could see an animated version of Mistress Masham's Repose, some of the unused art concepts from the cancelled Disney version are p nice.
c__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved-images_maria_guardians-jpg.379074

I got an idea for an original Cartoon idea. I call it The Station K.L.U.E Global Challenge. It follows the competitors in an amazing race style show with a twist. The host neaver appears in person, he commucates by a statlite or internet radio station called K.U.L.E. A few epoisides in so mysyterious men with starnge power show and try to stop the team form solving the games puzzels. Later one the elimiated teams is revealed to be in league with the mysertious men. Near the end of the series it is reveled the host of the game is an evil wizard who is using the contest to conduct a leyline charging ritual to give him enough power to take over the world. The myserious men are part of an ancient order who procet the world form dark magic

I got an idea for an original Cartoon idea. I call it The Station K.L.U.E Global Challenge. It follows the competitors in an amazing race style show with a twist. The host neaver appears in person, he commucates by a statlite or internet radio station called K.U.L.E. A few epoisides in so mysyterious men with starnge power show and try to stop the team form solving the games puzzels. Later one the elimiated teams is revealed to be in league with the mysertious men. Near the end of the series it is reveled the host of the game is an evil wizard who is using the contest to conduct a leyline charging ritual to give him enough power to take over the world. The myserious men are part of an ancient order who procet the world form dark magic

What year would you like to see this released?

What year would you like to see this released?

2010 at the early. I Feel that the amezing race should be around for at least 10 season before my cartoon idea would becaome effect. I feel that some of the charcter should be paterted after amazing race contestants. Do you have any thoughts to add on to my idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.