America Eterna: The History of the Federal Kingdom of America-My First Official TL

And I guess I'll explicate on your post a little, Jord.

With the inclusion of the Carletons in the American cause, I can bring the Mohawks into the fold. IOTL's ARW Christopher Carleton, Guy's nephew spoke Mohawk and commanded a mixed Mohawk, British, and Colonial unit.

ITTL he is able convince Joseph Brandt and the Iroquois Confederacy to join the American cause in exchange for lands in Upper Canada, which is something Brandt wanted ITOL.

I figure between White Eyes and having a couple of the more militant Shawnee Chiefs die at the Battle of Point Pleasant and I could possibly get the Shawnees to remain neutral or with enough convincing by White Eyes to become allies of the Americans.

As to Jackson and Tecumseh....that story comes later.

Might i make a suggestion Wolf, Joseph Brandt is going to remain firmly British because the Proclamation 1763 and the fact that King George III personally gave Brandt his apron when he became a Mason. However, There was a major Iroqouis Chief that opposed Brandt, Joseph Louis Cook. Just have him lead the Iroqouis instead of Brandt

Hmm.. I'll have to look into Cook.

See the previous post of mine for an explanation of how I'll get Brandt to join the Americans.

Well I think i would be interesting if you make Andrew Jackson have an important part in the Revolutionary War that his older brother Robert does as well because they were unseperateable, in fact they went to jail together and Robert died of Smallpox and Andrew only got sick

Well I think i would be interesting if you make Andrew Jackson have an important part in the Revolutionary War that his older brother Robert does as well because they were unseperateable, in fact they went to jail together and Robert died of Smallpox and Andrew only got sick

Maybe I'll have Robert live and when they are both being used as menservants to a British officer they are rescued by a tribe of Shawnees.

While Andrew goes into the army, Robert goes into the navy. Hmmm...I could have some fun with this.

If your planning on having the FKA have better relations with the Natives in the ATL. I think you will have the Northern Colonies fear most tribes except certain tribes such as the Iriqouis and Deleware. You would have a better shot in the South if you could figure out a way to stop the Southerners from confiscated all the Cherokee's land

If your planning on having the FKA have better relations with the Natives in the ATL. I think you will have the Northern Colonies fear most tribes except certain tribes such as the Iriqouis and Deleware. You would have a better shot in the South if you could figure out a way to stop the Southerners from confiscated all the Cherokee's land
Well, the update did say that they differentiated between the "civilized" Eastern tribes ("Natives") and the "uncivilized" Western ones(probably called something far less flattering). I think the great plains will still be a mass of indian wars. I think a couple tribes in the far west might have a shot at getting good status(Navajo, some of the Californian tribes, possibly Apache but I doubt that) but for the most part I think the Mississippi will be a dividing line for the FKA's "good indians" and the "uncivilized barbarians" to the west.

Well, the update did say that they differentiated between the "civilized" Eastern tribes ("Natives") and the "uncivilized" Western ones(probably called something far less flattering). I think the great plains will still be a mass of indian wars. I think a couple tribes in the far west might have a shot at getting good status(Navajo, some of the Californian tribes, possibly Apache but I doubt that) but for the most part I think the Mississippi will be a dividing line for the FKA's "good indians" and the "uncivilized barbarians" to the west.

Yup. That sums it up. By the time we see major westward expansion the Eastern tribes will be viewed as equals by most Americans. While there won't have been a Native Proconsul there will have been Native generals, Peers of the Realm, MCs (Members of Congress), etc. So there will have been a lot of respect for them.

And by say the 1850's-1860's the Eastern tribes will view themselves as different from the Western ones.

MacCaulay

Banned
Good stuff. I'm a big fan of Canadian colonization history, and this is a cool take on some of it. Once it expands west there's going to be a lot of interesting changes.

Also: I demand maps!

I'll wait on the rest until I read the next one...there's some Canadian-themed stuff concerning Nova Scotia, Quebec, etc. that I was going to mention but I'll wait.

Good stuff. I'm a big fan of Canadian colonization history, and this is a cool take on some of it. Once it expands west there's going to be a lot of interesting changes.

Also: I demand maps!

I'll wait on the rest until I read the next one...there's some Canadian-themed stuff concerning Nova Scotia, Quebec, etc. that I was going to mention but I'll wait.

Yup my next update is about Guy Carleton.

Didn't know it started it x.x

Good work though!

Thanks.

And to all of my fans. Sorry there won't be an update today. Your esteemed author had a two too many shots of vodka last night and one too many beers. While he is not hungover (a miracle) he did not sleep at all and has only now gotten home (11:24 AM Mountain Time). That is all. Thank you for your understanding.

Are you planning on having the Carlton family bring much of the Canadian Army with the, when they start the revolution, because if they do i cant see this revolutionary war lasting very long. I think it would be much more realistic to have the Carlton family join the revolution and much of the Canadian Government favor remaining apart of G.B. with the commoners being split down the middle... This also gives you the oppurtunity to make Ethan Allen, Guy Carlton, White Eyes, Joseph Louis Cook, and Philip Schuyler become major figures

Are you planning on having the Carlton family bring much of the Canadian Army with the, when they start the revolution, because if they do i cant see this revolutionary war lasting very long. I think it would be much more realistic to have the Carlton family join the revolution and much of the Canadian Government favor remaining apart of G.B. with the commoners being split down the middle... This also gives you the oppurtunity to make Ethan Allen, Guy Carlton, White Eyes, Joseph Louis Cook, and Philip Schuyler become major figures

The latter. I just don't see the government joining up, aside from any Irish the Carletons have put in place. Ditto with the Army. The handful of Irish in the Army will join.

When it comes to the civilians, the Irish (both Protestant and Catholic) and the Quebecois will join the Revolution, while the rest will be split.

Although a number of merchants will support the Revolution just to increase trading partners (eg. France, Spain, the Netherlands).

EDIT: I feel a lot better now after like 12 hours of sleep last night.

It could be worse, ive never heard of Trois Rivieres :D.. Wolf is the next update going to be just the start of the War or the end as well??