Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, no. Something which hasn't been clear so far: California is not part of this United States. It took a different expansion route.

On seat of government, well, originally, they planned the city of Washington as the seat of government, but eventually it was moved by constitutional amendment back to Philadelphia in the early nineteenth century, and the small town of Washington, Maryland has a little plaque on the side of the road that tells people driving through that for about ten minutes it was capital of the United States.

So a '90s primetime soap opera has nothing to do with the names?

Abhakhazia

Banned
From WI: The French Revolution Happened 30 Years Earlier

Thequebecwar.png

Mroselogo.jpg

Kimberly, Sydney, Jennifer all are prominent characters of this show, starring Heather Locklear.

Honestly never heard of it. Sydney's a popular 19th century southern name, and thus would have been enshrined the way Edward and Henry were in England, even when they were longer common at certain points, it's a traditional name. Jennifer and Kimberly are named after female acquaintances of mine. "Locklear"'s one of the most common names among Native Americans.

Honestly never heard of it. Sydney's a popular 19th century southern name, and thus would have been enshrined the way Edward and Henry were in England, even when they were longer common at certain points, it's a traditional name. Jennifer and Kimberly are named after female acquaintances of mine. "Locklear"'s one of the most common names among Native Americans.

Maybe you're too young to remember much of the 90s. I just thought Melrose Place made a convenient source of names, and that other guy and I caught on to it.

Maybe you're too young to remember much of the 90s. I just thought Melrose Place made a convenient source of names, and that other guy and I caught on to it.

I grew up in the 90s, so yeah, probably. I didn't watch anything on TV beyond PBS until 1997, and even then it was pretty much Star Trek: Voyager and Buffy the Vampire Slayer exclusively until well after.

I was exposed to Monty Python at an early age, but that was on PBS :p.

Can someone please tell me how to do this correctly? Do the photos not need to exist on Wikipedia for them to appear?

Yes. But you could always replace them in Paint.

Anyway, more infoboxes. This time detailing the Federal German Empire, one of the primary rivals of the United States. It was a close ally of the United States during much of the 20th century, acting as a bulwark against the Soviet Union. However, following the American defeat in World War III, Germany became Finlandized. Over the course of the 21st century, it has become a superpower in its own right and continues to dominate much of Europe. The current Chancellor is Hrost Gessler who leads a centre-right coalition comprised of the German People's Party, the Centre Party, the German Nationalist Party and the Christian Social Union. The primary opponents include the Social Democrats, the Free Democrats and the German Communist Party (who's legality is often questioned). The current monarch is Friederich Wilhelm VII, who is quite popular and has remained relatively aloof in the affairs of state (Germany is effectively a semi-presidential system) compared to his father, Wilhelm IV.

DcNF6.png
5Utun.png
ziKqG.png

I've said it 20,000 times already. I can't do anything in paint. I'm only allowed 1 photo at a time. Can someone just explain how to do it?

Vexacus

Banned
Yes. But you could always replace them in Paint.

Anyway, more infoboxes. This time detailing the Federal German Empire, one of the primary rivals of the United States. It was a close ally of the United States during much of the 20th century, acting as a bulwark against the Soviet Union. However, following the American defeat in World War III, Germany became Finlandized. Over the course of the 21st century, it has become a superpower in its own right and continues to dominate much of Europe. The current Chancellor is Hrost Gessler who leads a centre-right coalition comprised of the German People's Party, the Centre Party, the German Nationalist Party and the Christian Social Union. The primary opponents include the Social Democrats, the Free Democrats and the German Communist Party (who's legality is often questioned). The current monarch is Friederich Wilhelm VII, who is quite popular and has remained relatively aloof in the affairs of state (Germany is effectively a semi-presidential system) compared to his father, Wilhelm IV.
You shoud have included a map on the country infobox, as this looks rather good

I've said it 20,000 times already. I can't do anything in paint. I'm only allowed 1 photo at a time. Can someone just explain how to do it?

you edit the person's infoxbox IRL...

if the picture doesn't exist you copy it, paste it into paint and drag it over the box -- you can do it because I have

Status
Not open for further replies.