Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for the other major superpower out there, the Soviet Union. It had some more free market reforms late in the 20th century and managed to "win" World War III in the early 21st century. It remained the most powerful superpower in the decades following. It had a booming economy and a rising quality of life. However, the Deluge wrecked the Soviet economy though it has managed to regain much of its previous stature. It has a high standard of living, and the Communist Party is more capitalist than it is communist these days. Market reforms have helped the Soviet economy to grow, though like most countries, it's suffering through a long stagnation.

2phJt.png

--------
Past Infoboxes
[/B]Scott Bush
Philip II, Emperor of the United States
Princess Catherine, Princess of Columbia
Imperial Eagle crash
Victoria, Empress of the United States
Benjamin G. Thurman
Jake Dupree
House of Washington
List of American monarchs
United States of America
American Commonwealth Community
Acidalian Civil War
Elijah V. Crowder
U.S. Democratic Party
Federal German Empire
Horst Gessler
Friederich Wilhelm VII, German Emperor
Commonwealth of England
Horace Whatley
Quebec

Vexacus

Banned
For the love of those enshrined at Yasukuni, can someone please help me. I try putting a "War Crimes", "Charges", "Verdict", and "Sentence" on an infobox but it does not work, can someone please tell me how?

Vexacus

Banned
And now for the other major superpower out there, the Soviet Union. It had some more free market reforms late in the 20th century and managed to "win" World War III in the early 21st century. It remained the most powerful superpower in the decades following. It had a booming economy and a rising quality of life. However, the Deluge wrecked the Soviet economy though it has managed to regain much of its previous stature. It has a high standard of living, and the Communist Party is more capitalist than it is communist these days. Market reforms have helped the Soviet economy to grow, though like most countries, it's suffering through a long stagnation.

/SNIP
How'd Japan fare during WW2?

For the love of those enshrined at Yasukuni, can someone please help me. I try putting a "War Crimes", "Charges", "Verdict", and "Sentence" on an infobox but it does not work, can someone please tell me how?

There's an infobox template for criminal.

How'd Japan fare during WW2?

WW2 or WW3?

In any case, Japan lost WW2, but since the atomic bombs had to be used against fascist France, the U.S. was forced to invade in an Operation Olympic-style invasion. As far as WW3 is concerned, Japan wound up on the "losing side", and suffered under East Bloc bombings. However, the Allies managed to liberate Communist Korea, but in the post-war era, Japan became more isolationist and more nationalist until the Deluge threw them into the deep end of Showa-era nationalism. I was going to do them next, actually.

Vexacus

Banned
There's an infobox template for criminal.

WW2 or WW3?

In any case, Japan lost WW2, but since the atomic bombs had to be used against fascist France, the U.S. was forced to invade in an Operation Olympic-style invasion. As far as WW3 is concerned, Japan wound up on the "losing side", and suffered under East Bloc bombings. However, the Allies managed to liberate Communist Korea, but in the post-war era, Japan became more isolationist and more nationalist until the Deluge threw them into the deep end of Showa-era nationalism. I was going to do them next, actually.
Yes, I meant WW3, and I look forward to your infobox on Japan. And thank-you for the link, it will help with the next Infobox in my seriesseries

As promised, Japan. The Japanese Empire suffered defeats at the hands of the United States (World War II) and the Soviet Union and China (World War III). After the loss in World War III, Japan became more isolationist while still pursuing a colonial program in the Outer System. During the Deluge in the mid-21st century, a military coup was staged to restore order. The government became more authoritarian and more militaristic, moving more towards the government of the early 20th century. Japan is currently aligned with China and Korea, both of which are militaristic, anti-western, pan-Asian (to a degree) governments. The reigning Emperor is the aging Masahito, who hasn't made a public appearance in almost three years due to illness. The Prime Minister is Field Marshal Saito Makato, who was appointed due to a worsening economic crisis and what many consider a nation-wide existential breakdown following the loss of several colonies on the Jovian moons.

bTumy.png
B5Viw.png

--------

Past Infoboxes
Scott Bush
Philip II, Emperor of the United States
Princess Catherine, Princess of Columbia
Imperial Eagle crash
Victoria, Empress of the United States
Benjamin G. Thurman
Jake Dupree
House of Washington