Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mike Ditka ran for Senate in 2004:

HSFHjct.jpg

d32123

Banned
I put Bloomberg, it was the strongest I've found among Republicans of New York. However, another strong possibility, in my opinion would be Donald Trump.

Barring some earlier PoD, she would be succeeded by a David Paterson Democratic appointee as per OTL, rather than a Republican.

In this timeline, Rudy Giuliani has no diagnosis of prostate cancer and run to Senate in 2000, where Clinton won with a narrow lead of 2,033 votes.

Clinton vs Giuliani.PNG

Daisy Chains

Churchill runs a bad campaign, makes people think he's gone off his rocker by dismissing some military advancements, especially in the Korean War, when Atlee begs Davies for a coalition, he eagerly accepts, Churchill goes home disgraced, at many in the Party are impatient with him and try to boot him out, and they do, replacing him with former Education Minister Rab Butler.
p2XRmGS.png

Daisy Chains

Churchill runs a bad campaign, makes people think he's gone off his rocker by dismissing some military advancements, especially in the Korean War, when Atlee begs Davies for a coalition, he eagerly accepts, Churchill goes home disgraced, at many in the Party are impatient with him and try to boot him out, and they do, replacing him with former Education Minister Rab Butler.

Rab Butler is one of those people who you *expect* to end up as PM. In fact a DBWI (have Rab Butler *not* end up as PM) seems almost too difficult.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.