Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup; the top left most picture is Copenhagen and the one below it is the Binnenhof in Amsterdam (Although one minor quibble: it's actually the Dutch parliament building, not royal palace). The others are Copenhagen at top right, Oslo upper middle right, Hamburg lower middle right, the Amsterdam Centraal railway station in Amsterdam lower middle left, and the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg at the bottom.

Yeah, I've probably confused the parliament with the palace. I'm not really well versed in Dutch governmental buildings.

Deleted member 6086

Why are neutrals included in the opposing side? That doesn't make sense, logically or militarily.

I thought putting them on our side would be too arrogant ;) And this has become so insane even the apathetic are getting pissed off, so some of them could be punished too.

And to think there was almost an AH.com civil war last year, when we were arguing over the UCS (Greensheviks vs. Goldsheviks, etc.). The ponies tipped the delicate balance of power a lot more than I expected. :( BTW, I declared neutrality in preparation for that one. :D And I didn't take any sides in the pony war either, just to be sure. ;)

P.S. I have no idea how one can add pictures to the wiki, but in the meantime, take a look at this : http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/offtopic/ah.com_conflicts

Last edited:
Infobox of Old Tricky Dick from the Watchmen universe:

watchnixon.png

2014.png

In light of recent changes in Social Democratic leadership I made this little thing. Yes, I realize that Odell actually managing to win the Christian Democratic leadership election is quite unlikely, but the party is already on lifesupport so his election would be an effective way to put it out of its misery.

2014.png

Darn you, Evil, I just couldn't resist a follow-up. :p (Yes, yes, I know it's screwed up in the bottom with "leader since" dates but there was just so much data...)

lofven2018.png

Last edited:
Brits, behold your Queen...in the V for Vendetta universe, that is.

Has anyone tried to make a timeline explaining how the world of V came about? There must have been quite a culling of the British Royal Family for Zara to become queen...

Has anyone tried to make a timeline explaining how the world of V came about? There must have been quite a culling of the British Royal Family for Zara to become queen...

Someone on the "Alternate Presidents & PMs" thread did a list of British High Chancellors & PMs, which is where I got the date for the beginning of Zara's reign. Other than that, no clue.

Here's an infobox for the 1860 US presidential election from an ATL I have in mind but which I'll probably never have the motivation to actually write.

1860_Election_Wikibox_RCW.png

1860_Election_Wikibox_RCW.png

What happened to the Pirate Party?

The parties, especially the Greens and Liberals, absorbed some to most of their IT policies. They have around 1% of the votes. I miscalculated the percentages by the way, so here's the real results:

Social Democrats: 33.2%
Moderate Party: 16.2%
Liberal Party: 14.2%
Green Party: 11.5%
Conservative Democrats: 8.1%
Left Party: 7.0%
Centre Party: 5.7%
Sweden Democrats: 2.5%
Others: 1.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.